darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Lightning Rod needs help becominh a skylooter.
Page 1 of 1
Lightning Rod needs help becominh a skylooter. [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 23:51:47 21/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I need help finishing up the skylooter elemental quest on Lightning rod.
Tips on quickest way?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#2 Posted: 23:56:46 21/07/2013
Personally? Bounce pads in Kaos' castle, with Wealth Luck O Tron wheels equipped. Tis how I did it anyway.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 02:48:22 22/07/2013
Quote: Nelomet
Personally? Bounce pads in Kaos' castle, with Wealth Luck O Tron wheels equipped. Tis how I did it anyway.

Bingo! I use this for both this quest and Jet-Vac's Bird Cleaner quest since there's 5+ birds at the top after you get the loot. For those air skylanders that can fly, there's considerable loot in Kaos statues outside the door to add to the tally.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:49:36 22/07/2013 by GhostRoaster
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#4 Posted: 03:01:24 22/07/2013
I used to think for that you just collected money because I figured his cloud is in the air. But no.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#5 Posted: 09:02:02 22/07/2013
I find Kaos' Kastle to be good, both at the beginning and after you pass through the underground passage. Wealth wheels should indeed work. Also the Fire Gates in Glacier Whatever (Chapter 5?) and Lost City Of Arkus (Chapter 15) have trails of aerial loot.

Yes, he IS a problem, because I think all the other Air characters can simply fly into loot.

Quote: GhostRoaster
Bingo! I use this for both this quest and Jet-Vac's Bird Cleaner quest since there's 5+ birds at the top after you get the loot. For those air skylanders that can fly, there's considerable loot in Kaos statues outside the door to add to the tally.

OMG, for OTHER Air Skylanders don't bother with all this, just open the vault and fly in! One visit is all I've ever needed. Several times I've seen "Skylooter: [Checkpoint 1]", "Skylooter: [Checkpoint 2]", "Skylooter: Complete" pop up so back to back, it's like they're fighting to be first! (I forget what the Checkpoint values are, LOL!)
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me