Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My Fan-fic [CLOSED]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1 Posted: 15:45:26 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
So, I have Chapter 1 completed, and would like some opinions on it. It is long, and it is kinda dark so, if you don't like that sort of thing I wouldn't recommend reading it.

“All the previous times, they were all for nothing. The true battle, starts now.” This is what I told myself as I watched the opposing army rise over the horizon, led by the mighty Mario. I catch his glance, we stare for what seems to be an eternity, then he yells “Charge!!”.

They all start running, one of my soldiers starts to move forward anxiously. “Hold your ground Men.” I say. “I will take him myself.”

As the Troops begin to clash, I realize that this is going to be much easier then I expected. We easily outnumber the enemy by 5:1, my army consists of Koopas, Goombas, Paratroops, Thwomps, and artillery. There army seems to consist of mainly Toads and some Yoshis.

My mortal enemy approaches, “What is the meaning of this?” he cries,

“GRAHAHA!” I laugh, “You fool, if you hand over the Princess now, I will spare your pathetic civilization from complete and utter destruction.”

He seems to contemplate this for a moment, then he looks up, “I will never surrender the Princess to you Bowser, you don’t deserve her!”

“You think that this whole time I was in love with her? Then you are more of a fool then I thought possible. The power that the Princess contains is more then you could imagine, I need that power, and anyone who stands in my way will die.” His face is in shock, I slash with my claws, aiming for his vitals, he backflips and dodges by a minor margin.

“I cannot let you take the Princess!” He jumps over me, then he realizes that there is no axe to destroy a bridge, or spiked balls to throw me into, there is no way he can even harm me.

I laugh at his horrified face. “Those other times we fought, I let you win, I have no weakness now, and you have no hope in defeating me.” I slash again, this time it makes contact, he reels back a couple of feet.

He stands up, “This is not over yet,” he raises his hand as a Toad tosses him a hammer, he catches it in midair and swings it at me.

I quickly sidestep and fry the Toad with my fire. Then suddenly I feel the hammer make contact with my shell, the impact causes me to fall forwards. I roll left narrowly missing a downward blow. I stand up. “Well, it seems this has gotten interesting.” Focusing my elemental power of fire to conjure a sword and shield, I instantly swing, he has no chance to react, yet somehow a Toad manages to jump in the way and take the full force of blow.

Both of us stop and look at the Toad who sacrificed himself. Mario looks appalled, but it quickly turns to rage, without so much as a sound he swings his hammer horizontally. I block perfectly with my shield and immediately launch a downward diagonal slash which he sidesteps. He unleashes a flurry of hits, each one more powerful and predictable then the last. I parry all of them with my sword, then I catch one on my shield I quickly stab forward, it is a perfect hit. He drops.

The battlefield goes quiet. I look at the remainder of his troops, “Surrender now, and I will spare you.”

I hear a cough, I look back and see Mario get back to his feet, I hear a few gasps from his soldiers. Mario mutters slowly “I.. Will not... Allow... You... To take.... The Princess!”

There is a giant flash of light and he is covered in flame. “Well, it is certainly getting interesting now!” I say to him. I sheath my sword. “Well, what are you waiting for?”

The fire around him gets incredibly fierce, and he launches a wall of it at me, I cover my face and sustain minimal injuries. I form two orbs of flame and launch them at him. He counters with two of his own, they collide, creating a massive explosion. Under the cover of the blast I launch a triple blast of fire in three separate directions. With the smoke still settling I hear the collision of one of the blasts hit towards my left side. I jump towards the sound and punch the ground, creating an eruption. But he is not here. I look around but I don’t see him, then I realize, I look up, but too late, his flaming fist connects with my jaw.

“ARRGH!” I yell. “That was a good shot, but not good enough.” I retreat into my shell, then I start spinning, faster, faster, faster. I begin to spit fire creating a flaming maelstrom of death around me. I hear him scream as he is sucked in, as well as many others. I stop spinning and quickly face upwards and put everything into one blast.

Bodies rain from the sky, some Toads, Yoshis and even some of my own Troops who got caught in the blast. Then Mario falls. I walk over to him. “ It’s over Mario.” I say smugly.

He looks up at me and says “Why are you doing this Bowser?”.

I look at him dead in the eyes, “You will never know, but, my name is not Bowser, I am Siris.” I immediately pull out my sword and perform an executioners strike. With Mario laying dead in front of me, I turn my eyes toward Toad town.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Spyrois2cool4yu Gold Sparx Gems: 2391
#2 Posted: 17:49:02 18/07/2013
This not the place to post fanfics. There's a sub-forum called fanfiction under fandom. Post it there.
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
Fall...ever changing. A symbol that nothing is forever...
"Cool" avatar made by shorty!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#3 Posted: 20:16:28 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
^ well, can someone move it?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me