Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Island Awakening [CLOSED]
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1 Posted: 01:23:19 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
You are a creature from one the millions of different species, you wake up in an area that you would normally inhabit but this place is different. You have no memory of how you got there. Where you are is odd and isnt your home, its a completely different place. You look around and see that nothing is in your vacinity but maybe a few plants. In the distance you can see a strange creature, the creature is unfamiliar to you and you decide it is ideal to investigate and maybe ask it for help.

Various creatures of different and soem the same are spread across this unknown island. The island has large areas for each species to feel comfortable in, and even conserves by making adittions so multiple species can inhabit it. Put 'Auromania' in your sheet so I know you read the plot. Clearly this island is natural but rather is supernatural. If say a wolf that inhabited a foresty area while a humanoid insect inhabits snowy areas then the wolf and the insect will inhabit a snowy forest area. The creatures may end up being hostile so the other creature it shares its area with may be in danger.

Every creature is destined to meet up, each good or bad. Some team up while others make enemies, some will steal valuable belongings such jewels or such. Most creatures are not human but other things such as a hideous butterfly that can control shadows to an elusive mobile plant that can infatuate anyone. They all have there own journey and all will end differently.

Rules
I control the island. You control your characters.
You can have as many characters as you want, as long as you can handle them all.
No killing, no gore, ect.
Please try to keep a variety of species c:
There will be fighting so please be ready c:
Put 'Island' next to 'Auromania' in your sheet so I know you read this.
No script, please.
Romance as long as it isnt too sexual.
Please use proper grammar.
No godmodding

Character Sheet
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strength(s):
Weakness(es):
Habitat:
Other:

I hope this doesnt die, just because Im new >_>

This also needs a better title...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:30:01 18/07/2013 by Underian
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#2 Posted: 01:25:52 18/07/2013
Sorry, I would love to join, but I'm very... descriptive when it comes to violence. So maybe next time.
---
Turtle Power.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#3 Posted: 05:25:20 18/07/2013
I think I may join this. It sounds pretty cool ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#4 Posted: 05:41:21 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
c: Ill put my characters up if enough people join.
Blazier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#5 Posted: 06:26:20 18/07/2013
Character Sheet
Name: Black Wolf
Species: Shadopian/Humanoid
Appearance: A man with a black, leather suit, black pants, black boots, black wavy hair and black gloves but can turn his body into black smoke
Personality: Quite mean and bossy but nice inside
Strength(s): Stronger at night and in the dark
Weakness(es): Weaker in light and can't turn into his smoke form but can be in the dark and become smoke and then come into the light but can't change out. Can only be in smoke form for 5 hours.
Powers: Smoke Form: Can't be touched, can go through solid objects, can alter his body shape and density, when he is in this form he can turn into anything such as a sword and would become solid but a sword that is blackish and can fly and he can turn certain parts of his body to smoke and not just his whole body
Fighting: Experienced fighter
Soul Sucker: Once someone is dead I can suck up there soul and become a ghost version of that thing
Habitat: Shadow Lands-The Shadow Lands are our normal world but everything is dead and there is no man made objects and there is hardly light and I am the only one who lives there

Auromania Island
---
BLAZIER APPROVED
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:22:24 18/07/2013 by Blazier
#6 Posted: 06:43:51 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I forgot to add Species and Habitat to the character sheet please give me a moment. XC
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#7 Posted: 06:50:23 18/07/2013
Name: Aura
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?i...Q9QEwDw&dur=882
Personality:very nice
Strength(s): water shadow
Weakness(es): fear
Other: nothing
Species: wolf
Habitat: forest
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#8 Posted: 06:53:16 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, Eevee I will advise you read the Plot and Rules over again, you forgot somehing important. Can you please explain what Water Shadow is? And what does she fear?
#9 Posted: 06:56:39 18/07/2013
Quote: Underian
Okay, Eevee I will advise you read the Plot and Rules over again, you forgot somehing important. Can you please explain what Water Shadow is? And what does she fear?

she faers fear. water she can use water moves and move as fast as a shadow
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:57:41 18/07/2013 by Eevee88
#10 Posted: 06:58:10 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Yes I understand she fears fear but a fear must be caused by something.
#11 Posted: 07:00:09 18/07/2013
Yes I understand she fears fear but a fear must be caused by something.

oh she fears other predorters and stuff if u know what i mean smilie
---
#12 Posted: 07:02:38 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay thank you for clearing that up.
#13 Posted: 07:03:34 18/07/2013
OOC: your welcome
---
#14 Posted: 07:04:37 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh an you are accepted.
#15 Posted: 07:04:48 18/07/2013
I think I'll join now ^.^

Name: Casillia
Species: BurningFlame
Appearance: Blonde wavy hair that is normally kept down. She has deep reddish-orange eyes which appear to have a flame in them. She is about 5 11'. Her nails are a flame orange color. Her skin is faint red color. Always has a dead rose in her hair.
Personality: Quite shy when you first meet her, but will warm up to you and be quite nice.
Strength(s): When near any wood source or plant life, she can turn into a flame and/or create fire. She prefers not to use this often, as she creates much destruction when in fire mode.
Weakness(es): If anywhere in, around, or near water, Casillia grows very weak and the fire in her eyes extinguishes, making her eyesight become blurry.
Habitat: A desert-like area with little water. Anywhere with extreme heat.
Other: if she gets mad, her hair will catch on fire. She is a humanoid.

Auromania Island~
(Hope I did okay, tell me if I did something wrong)
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:09:24 18/07/2013 by Cynderluv8801
#16 Posted: 07:07:49 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, accepted!
But id like to know if she is humanoid
#17 Posted: 07:08:51 18/07/2013
Oh yes sorry, forgot to mention that
Let me just edit that real quick ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#18 Posted: 07:10:16 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay thank you ^_^b
#19 Posted: 07:12:21 18/07/2013
There all fixed ^.^
You're welcome
I'm so excited to start ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#20 Posted: 07:12:43 18/07/2013
me too smilie
---
#21 Posted: 07:12:57 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I just need to post my characters which is about 2-3
#22 Posted: 07:13:44 18/07/2013
Alright ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#23 Posted: 07:14:00 18/07/2013
oh okay cool
---
#24 Posted: 07:25:22 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Name: Cyan the Underian
Species: Underian
Appearance: Cyan is the top left and he is 3 foot 3 inches tall or 100 meters
Personality: Cyan is very impatient, rude, and sometimes very lazy. He is willing to help if the problem is severe. He is often seen taking a nap, sometimes just laying around. He will often do things his own way if he doesnt like how others do it.
Strength(s): He is a very quick on his feet and can jump to great heights , his legs are very string and used mostly in combat.
Weakness(es): He is has not much Stamina and isnt very smart. He doesnt think through his actios only to end up in a losing position.
Habitat: Grassy plains, riversides.
Other: He carries around chunks of Garnet and Aquamarine, not all the time though. Is the Arch-Rival of Rust.

Name: Rust the Underian
Species: Underian
Appearance: Rust is on the left, he s 3 ft 3 inches tall or 100 meters
Personality: He is very grumpy and unsocial. He will often team up with others if necessary. He does his own thing most of the time, for the good or bad.
Strength(s): He has the ability to fly and control a dark aura. The dark aura will form around his hand area and damage anyone hit with it.
Weakness(es): He isnt quick on his feet like Cyan, his dark aura is limited to his hand areas.
Habitat: He can sustain being in planty areas, or a deserty areas.
Other: He is the Arch-Rival of Cyan. He is an Anti-Hero.

Name: ?????
Species: ?????
Appearance: A transparent green woman look figure with plant like patterns on her body.
Personality: ???
Strength(s): ???
Weakness(es): ???
Habitat: The Island
Other: ???
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:27:35 18/07/2013 by Underian
#25 Posted: 07:29:03 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
We can start if you guys want,
#26 Posted: 07:30:31 18/07/2013
YES LETS START
---
#27 Posted: 07:40:25 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:, and Blazier you need to fix your sheet then Ill accept you.

Eevee88; Aura

You wake up in a beautiful luscious forest, evergreen trees here and there. The forest air blows around as the rustling of the trees' leaves louden with each blow. It is light up well, but not enough to cover it all. The forest is dark in most areas, but in one area there is a green light. The light emits from a green womanly looking figure.

Cynderluv8801; Casillia

You wake up in the hotest desert on the island. There are little to no plants here, only dead bushes and saguaro cacti. The ground is hot by touch, and if you were to go further it would become cooler. The reason behind this was that there was a figure emiting coolness into the air. A green womanly figure was not too far away but only a few feet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:44:59 18/07/2013 by Underian
#28 Posted: 07:43:11 18/07/2013
Aura looks around the forest and says
" i like it here " and sleeps under neithe a tree.
---
#29 Posted: 07:46:17 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Eevee88; Aura

The tree is rather ruff to touch and the leaves fall onto Aura. A screeching can be heard as the tree shakes a bit leaving a large amount of leaves to fall on top of Aura.
#30 Posted: 07:47:53 18/07/2013
Ack said Aura i like the tree but the leaves err
Aura finds a bush and goes in it and sleeps
---
#31 Posted: 07:50:16 18/07/2013
All fixed
---
BLAZIER APPROVED
#32 Posted: 07:50:54 18/07/2013
Occ: can i make up my own story line or no?
---
#33 Posted: 07:53:06 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: please explain, What are Shadow Lands like? Are his species humanoid? And Eevee as long as you somehow meet the green womanly figure in some way.
#34 Posted: 07:53:44 18/07/2013
"Hmm... Nice place. I don't see much water in sight. Perfect" Casillia says as she slowly gets up to look around.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#35 Posted: 07:55:47 18/07/2013
OOC: okay
the bush is nice and peaceful and Aura keeps sleeping
Aura woke up and ate some berries
---
#36 Posted: 07:58:42 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Cynderluv8801; Casillia

The area is very flat and if one were to look to the north they could see grasslands and a forest on the other side. The south is just more desert and sandy bits. Beyond is a large pool of water, it has no real purpose but is there as if it were a mirage. The only thng is that it isnt.
#37 Posted: 07:59:58 18/07/2013
the berries tasted fine to aura
i better find some water
She goes to some water
---
#38 Posted: 08:01:19 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Eevee if it isnt a bother cold please explain what he water is from such as a lake or a pond?
#39 Posted: 08:02:38 18/07/2013
OOC: Eevee if it isnt a bother cold please explain what he water is from such as a lake or a pond?

OOC: SURE!
the water was from the lake and it was good
wow this is a good habbatat said Aura
---
#40 Posted: 08:03:55 18/07/2013
Casillia looks around slowly until the glistening blue of water caught her eye. A small chill went down her spine. She would try to stay as far away from the water as possible.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#41 Posted: 08:05:57 18/07/2013
Auras habitat was perfect and then she saw a desert in a ditance
hmm do i want to go? sure i will
Aura went into the desert and saw another animal HUH? she wondered
---
#42 Posted: 08:10:12 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
When Cyan woke up he looked shocked as to where he was. Where he lived the grass was black, not green. Clearly he was somewhere else, he didnt like the place he was in as much. There was a river nearby, but that didnt seem important. He noticed a desert south from him and a forest north from him. He also noticed a figure in the intersection between grass and the sandy desert. He also saw a green womanly figure who was glowing brightly.

Rust is yet to wake up, he is sleeping in he desert near the grass land. His body is layed out fla on the ground.
#43 Posted: 08:13:51 18/07/2013
may i have another charter?
Name: ice
Species: wolf
Appearance: only i know
Personality: really fun and kind
Strength(s): ice and water
Weakness(es): shadow
Habitat: snow land
Other:nothing
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 19:39:28 18/07/2013 by Eevee88
#44 Posted: 08:19:53 18/07/2013
OOC: please explain, What are Shadow Lands like? Are his species humanoid? And Eevee as long as you somehow meet the green womanly figure in some way.

Ooc: The Shadow Lands are our normal world but everything is dead and there is no man made objects and there is hardly any light and I am the only one who lives there and I'm a humanoid I guess
---
BLAZIER APPROVED
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:27:40 18/07/2013 by Blazier
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#45 Posted: 10:58:19 18/07/2013
Name: Ila
Species: Kiran - Humanoid people with squirrel and lizard-like features. They stand around 5 and a half feet tall, generally speaking, and are known for their colorful eyes and scaled forearms. Their usual lifespan is about 80 years, and the average amount of young they birth is 19-26. The Kiran are carnivorous, preying on larger beasts with small spears and smaller creatures with their claws.
The females are the more dominate of the species, fighting for the right to mate with males during the fall time. The males are a bit shorter than the females, and their arm plates are actually plated rather than having smaller scales on them. The females have claws on the ends of their fingers, however, and are generally more aggressive. They're also rather territorial, and they will gang up on those who would go to enter their territory without permission. They usually will beat off most intruders. As another note, the females lay eggs and as such they do not have breasts or nipples, instead having larger hips and large teeth for chewing up meat for their young.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Personality: Ila is, as is the majority of females of her race, a curious, intensely instinct-bound wild woman who will tackle most anything she think she can(which is a lot). She's a bit full of herself, as she has repeatedly proven herself as strong to her clan and considers herself to be one of the strongest females around. Ila loves to be around others, and her curiosity leads her to places most of her race wouldn't bother going into. With this in mind, she does have her more sensitive nerves, such as that she's a bit too ready to fight and has yet to secure herself a mate, as the males find her too much of a brute to stay around for long. She's also a bit awkward when she can't understand what people are saying to her, as she's unsure if they're a threat or an ally.
Strength(s): Ila is quite strong, considering her height of 5 foot 1 inch. She can latch herself onto almost anything, and with the assistance of her spear she likes to deal blows on large creatures where it hurts. Thanks to her claws and flexibility, she's an excellent climber and can dash through trees fairly well. The thick skin and scales on her arms can be used as built-in shields, and the sharp claws on the ends of her fingers can leave a good scratch.
Weakness(es): Ila hates being in direct sunlight. She hates it, and will complain a bit if she has to be in it, though it does not damage her in any way. Her feet are quite sensitive, and her face is something she tries to cover most of all in fights due to the fact her jaw is a weak spot. If she's knocked off her paws, she tends to be stunned for a few seconds, and if her tail is grabbed she will freeze up. Ila is also a bit intimidated by large amounts of fire.
Habitat: Kiran live in dark swamps with lots of water and plenty of leafs to shade them.
Other: Ila's fighting style is very defensive-based, using her forearms to block most attacks and then going in for a counter attack. She likes to tag-team with more offense-based attackers, using her arms to block attacks for them and then letting her partner dash in for an attack.

Island Auromania
#46 Posted: 16:57:40 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Eevee, your character is required to have a Weakness and since it doesnt your character is declined. Blazier and CinderLover, accepted.

Blazier; Black Wolf

You wake up in dark plains, the ground is very rough. There is hardly any light due to a it being somewhat cloudy in this area, but there is rays of light far in the distance. One could notice them moving if they were to squint. If he were to look directly East he could see a grasslands, Northeast a forest, Southeast a desert. There is also a a green light, not enough to strip him of his powers but it is lit up enough to allow him to walk in to the light without being hurt. A green womanly figure is emitting the light.

CinderLover; Ila

You wake up in a dim swamp, there are quite a few trees with viney like objects hanging from them. There is also a lake and a river, the river heads west into a grassland. The lake is mossy and is decorated with lily pads. Bewtween some trees there are rays of sunlight, they dont seem to move if you squint like the ones in the Shadow Lands. If you were to look West you would see a grassland with a river, Northwest would be a thick forest, and southwest would be a fiercely hot desert. In he middle of the lake there is a larger lily pad, it seems to have a green womanly figure floating above it.
#47 Posted: 19:05:08 18/07/2013
OOC: Eevee, your character is required to have a Weakness and since it doesnt your character is declined. Blazier and CinderLover, accepted.

Blazier; Black Wolf

You wake up in dark plains, the ground is very rough. There is hardly any light due to a it being somewhat cloudy in this area, but there is rays of light far in the distance. One could notice them moving if they were to squint. If he were to look directly East he could see a grasslands, Northeast a forest, Southeast a desert. There is also a a green light, not enough to strip him of his powers but it is lit up enough to allow him to walk in to the light without being hurt. A green womanly figure is emitting the light.

CinderLover; Ila

You wake up in a dim swamp, there are quite a few trees with viney like objects hanging from them. There is also a lake and a river, the river heads west into a grassland. The lake is mossy and is decorated with lily pads. Bewtween some trees there are rays of sunlight, they dont seem to move if you squint like the ones in the Shadow Lands. If you were to look West you would see a grassland with a river, Northwest would be a thick forest, and southwest would be a fiercely hot desert. In he middle of the lake there is a larger lily pad, it seems to have a green womanly figure floating above it.

ok i will edit okay
---
#48 Posted: 19:38:05 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: And Ice palace seems more of a Home not a Habitat. A Habitat is outdoors,
#49 Posted: 19:38:59 18/07/2013
okay i will edit
---
#50 Posted: 20:07:51 18/07/2013
Casillia slowly walked in the direction of a cactus. She looked at it as if she was confused, but she was actually just thinking. She saw a glowing green woman-like figure in the distance
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me