Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Legend of the Dragon Masters
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Legend of the Dragon Masters [CLOSED]
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#1 Posted: 08:51:55 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
So I've had a little experience with writing episodic series. The pilot "episode" of Crystals of Silveria, a show set within my fictional World of Junihoshi, has proved to be popular, and more episodes are on the way. I've been slowly cobbling together an idea for a fan-fiction series based on Skylanders, in which a number of humans from our world end up in Skylands and team up with Master Eon's Skylanders, and at last I've worked out a concept for how I want the series to go. At the start of the series a young man named Dean Aster awakens to the ramblings of Double Trouble, and it is soon revealed that he is a Portal Master. He then meets up with another Portal Master, a girl roughly his age named Phoenix, and her companion Ignitor. The two of them are eventually joined by others: Rocky and Terrafin, Sky and Sonic Boom, Umiko and Gill Grunt, Fern and Stealth Elf, Vixen and Chop Chop, Chip and Trigger Happy, as well as everybody's favourite characters Hugo, Flynn and Cali. Of course, it wouldn't be a Skylanders story without KAOS, and he and his team of "awesomely-super duper-amazing Skylanders which are WAAAAY cooler than yours!" will stop at nothing to thwart the young Portal Masters and their shared destiny. I will begin working on the first episode soon, and the first season should be about twelve episodes in length. Have a great day, everybody! smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me