Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Dark Ones [CLOSED]
ninjacat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#1 Posted: 23:40:17 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I am writing a story about the 64th generation of skylanders, which is at a horrible time. I have written the first chapter already, if u want any pics or anything let me know, I am putting a lot of work into this, so ya!

The Dark Ones
prolougue

Deep in the Dark Bark wood forest, a baby bunny sleeps soundly in its burrow. It’s mother paces around the baby. “What should I do?” she whispered to herself, “The Dark Ones are coming, and I’ve yet to teach my little one the magical powers one needs to survive!”. The babies mother not just any ordinary mother, she is the mayor of the Dark Bark forest, home to many creatures. She is wanted for having committed an awful crime to save her baby. This awful crime is known as, Second Chance, it is a potion to revive a baby. Little did the mother know that the Dark Ones were already on their way to take her away to a horrible place.The mother looks at her baby, then hears some high pitched noises, “Screeech!Scree!”. The mother recognizes the noises immediately, “Oh no! How could they have gotten here so fast? I must hide my baby!”. The mother hopped out of the burrow quickly and looked at her beloved baby one last time, “Be strong little one...”. The mother hides the burrow under some Dark Bark branches, then looks around anxiously, “I am here Dark Ones, I surrender my life to you and Lord Atom. I have nothing left to give but myself!”. After that she was taken away to a place known as... Nowhere.
---
BOW DOWN TO YOUR BELOVED RULER ~ :3 NUFF SED.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:53:51 17/07/2013 by ninjacat
#2 Posted: 20:11:24 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
im having a monologue i see...

Guess ill just start with the first chapter!
---
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#3 Posted: 17:51:51 17/07/2013
Awesome. Just awesome so far.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
#4 Posted: 15:45:07 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter one

My name is Harry. This is the story about my life in the 64th generation of skylanders, but first we’ll start at my childhood with my friends...

I was adopted by two dragons, Carla and Dave. They told me that they found me in the ancient Dark Bark forest in a burrow. I always asked them why in the world was I by myself in a burrow. They said that they didn't know. I knew I was put there for a reason, but unfortunately my adopted parents weren’t going to tell me.

I went to preschool soon, that was one of he worst years of my life. Being a bunny who could disappear out of nowhere was not something normal. I could also make things levitate. Of course I had no friends, until I met Gilbert and Furnace. Gilbert was a Frog that this disease thing called hicapriucus. It’s a disease that you can't get rid of, it gives you the hiccups forever. Furnace was a rare species of Fire-kitten, He had some kind of rash on him that made him sneeze a lot because the rash was made of soot, I know right? It’s weird. So my friends are really weird like me, they have some powers and problems too! Furnace doesn’t have a dad, and he doesn’t know why... Gilbert’s real parents are not frogs like him, they’re giraffes... Something right there doesn't make sense..
---
#5 Posted: 15:45:38 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
working on chapter 2!

srry for double pstin a lot! ust being lazy and not using the EDIT button!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:49:36 18/07/2013 by ninjacat
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#6 Posted: 17:14:43 09/09/2013
Hurry up.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#7 Posted: 19:03:53 09/09/2013
This is pretty interesting so far! I'm reading this!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me