Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Lost island says its updated but it isn't [CLOSED]
werespyro Red Sparx Gems: 96
#1 Posted: 07:36:54 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi there, just wondered if any of you could help me out. I updated lost island on my ipad, but there's still many features missing such as fireworks zook, and some of the characters you can buy/unlock at Flynns ship. Is it worth deleting it and re installing? I'm a little bit worried all my progress would be lost though if I did that?

Thanks smilie
---
36/37 SSA skylanders
Want smilie
uni student/game artist!
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#2 Posted: 15:08:11 14/07/2013
Have you tried completely closing the app (double punching your "home" key, holding down on the app icon in the tray and clicking the red "-" button) and re-opening it? That usually does the trick for most people.

As for losing your progress, if you've signed up for Activate and stay signed in, it backs up your progress to the cloud. If you don't use Activate, you should still be able to sign up for it and it will save your progress.
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#3 Posted: 15:35:30 14/07/2013
One of my readers reported having this same exact issue a few days ago but I haven't heard back as to whether or not it was resolved. This could be a widespread glitch.
Ryans18 Blue Sparx Gems: 502
#4 Posted: 20:01:58 14/07/2013
I had the same issue on our iPad 2. I loaded on an iPhone, tested the cloud save, deleted/reinstalled on iPad. All is now as it should be.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me