Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Space or Tales(Sci-Fi & Fantasy RP, open to all)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Space or Tales(Sci-Fi & Fantasy RP, open to all) [CLOSED]
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#101 Posted: 20:48:00 31/07/2013
"Well this does sound farfetched..."Cyan said confused a little,"But that doesn't matter.". "So why don't we get out of here, this is boring."Cyan told them, "Besides I'm pretty hungry.".
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#102 Posted: 20:52:53 31/07/2013
"Me too." Shira replied. "I can't remember the last time I ate anything."
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#103 Posted: 22:19:49 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, things seem to be going well. Sorry for my absence.

Ooden was leaning against the marble wall, studying her hammer. She occasionally lifted her head at the woods, only to pick at loose splinters of wood on her weapon when nothing came up. Next to her sat Pehcook. He was still, except for his eyes, which flickered across the foliage in a constant search for danger. It was obvious that he was worried and confused; why wouldn't he be? Ten, on the other hand, was laying on the ground on his back, waving a discarded branch over him, shouting "this is booooorrriiiiing!!" numerous times.
The troll's brow's furrowed. This was going to be a long mission.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#104 Posted: 22:22:13 31/07/2013
Alex stopped when she reached the edge of the forest. She could see the troll a short distance away. This would be the second time she ever left the forest. She took a deep breath and started to walk again, towards the troll.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8628
#105 Posted: 22:51:26 31/07/2013
'Ah... we're here.,' Darin thought as he walked beside Alex. He glanced at the other creatures as he approached the troll.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:14:32 01/08/2013 by redwes
#106 Posted: 23:40:18 31/07/2013
"Do you know where we need to go next?" Shira asked. "I still have no idea what to do."
---
#107 Posted: 00:11:24 01/08/2013
"Hm..." Cyan looked around and then he remembered the Gryphon and the Elf that walked by. Cyan looked to the direction they went,"Why don't we go that way?"Cyan asked the two as he began followin the path the troll and others went down.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8650
#108 Posted: 01:25:21 01/08/2013
Icestorm saw Ten, the troll, and the other creature a short distance away. He walked to where they were. "So why have you've told the nonnatives to meet you here?" He asked.
---
SC
#109 Posted: 12:12:35 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooden looked up as the group arrived, expressionless. "I'll explain when everyone gets here. I smelled more of you there, and I don't feel like explaining over and over again." She looked between individuals; was she counting them, or observing them?
Pehcook, however, stared dead hard at the Kaijn. He thought he might have seen a creature that that physique in a book... and ancient book full of life-forms who disappeared long ago.
Ten lifted his head at the sight of the same Kaijn. "Hello, freaky creature!"
#110 Posted: 17:02:07 01/08/2013
"Well nice to see one familiar face here." Icestorm said. He then looked at Pehcook who was looking at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"
---
SC
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#111 Posted: 03:32:26 02/08/2013
OOC: I hope I'm entering this RP right...

Just a little ways into the forest, a little huldra sat contently on a stump, with her finger stuck out near her face. On it was a stag beetle, who seemed not-at-all disturbed by the fact that it was nesting upon a larger living creature. As a matter-of-fact, it was listening intently to the little huldra's ramblings.
"Oh, no- no. He didn't seem disturbed at all. Well, at first he wasn't- then I let him see your home. Yes, I know it isn't customary for my kind to be so open about it. Fine, I will hide it from now on. I'll hide it so hard, nobody will ever see it!"
She sighed and let the little beetle crawl around to her back, and into the gaping hole that consumed it, which appeared nearly-hollow and similar to what you'd see in a tree stump.
"He was just a stupid gnome anyway..."
#112 Posted: 14:43:04 02/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: No, that's right. smilie

"Oh, you just seemed familiar. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable," Pehcook stood up. "I'm Captian Pehcook; you may have heard of me."
"I heard o'u!" Ten exclaimed, flipping over and onto his feet. "Yu'gotta huge group o'beings off a'unstable planet before ih'esploded! All'the Fluwbabi'eard of'ih! Yu'ere in dat spas'ip an'all'ike *ZEEOOOOOM* outta'ere an dojing'ouse rock bits an'..."
Pehcook stared at the creature blankly as it rambled. When he finally processed what he was trying to say, his neck formed a tighter s-curve, shortening his length. "Well, I only helped-"
"Yu'ere awesome!" Ten let his noodle-like arms flail out for emphasis.
The Chorihzian lifted a foot off the ground in obvious discomfort. He was grinning, but it looked awkward, like he was embarrassed. "Shucks, I don't think it was that great. Anyone in my position would have done the same thing-"
"Oh, where have I heard that line before," Ooden said, not glancing up from her giant hammer.
"Oh, shad'ap! Stop bein'so modest!"
#113 Posted: 14:55:00 02/08/2013
"What planet was it called before it exploded?" Icestorm asked. "I may of been on it once before."
---
SC
#114 Posted: 19:12:43 02/08/2013
Hearing voices, Skakki stood up, taking a small peach cloak and draping it around her. She took special care to cover the massive oriface on her back this time, wincing in fear of disturbing the various creepy-crawlies within. She sat up attentively.
#115 Posted: 00:56:13 03/08/2013
"Good idea." Shira replied, following Cyan, without much choice, as she had nowhere else to go.
---
#116 Posted: 14:31:10 03/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Is it wrong that I find the ecosystem in Skakki's back fascinating rather than revolting?

"Ah, it was some sort of barren rock planet. Y'know, weak gravity, no atmosphere, lifeless. The name was just a number, I don't re-"
"24-1700!" Ten interjected.
"... Yes, that's it. It was a stray planet; its star exploded a long time ago," Pehcook began to explain, sitting on his haunches. Ten laid down next to Icestorm, his head resting in his suction cup hands. "I think the planet's unstablility-"
"Instability," Ooden corrected.
"... Instability was from the supernova. Scientists believe that it was part of a planet with an ecosystem; they found fossils in the outer layer. The original planet was barely documented... but it had a local name. Started with a 'Z'..."
#117 Posted: 14:47:31 03/08/2013
Cyan caught up with the others, not sire if Shira was behind. He then looked back to see if Shira was catching up or if she was there already,
#118 Posted: 15:10:49 03/08/2013
Quote: Waaksian
OOC: Is it wrong that I find the ecosystem in Skakki's back fascinating rather than revolting?

"Ah, it was some sort of barren rock planet. Y'know, weak gravity, no atmosphere, lifeless. The name was just a number, I don't re-"
"... Yes, that's it. It was a stray planet; its star exploded a long time ago," Pehcook began to explain, sitting on his haunches. Ten laid down next to Icestorm, his head resting in his suction cup hands. "I think the planet's unstablility-"
"... Instability was from the supernova. Scientists believe that it was part of a planet with an ecosystem; they found fossils in the outer layer. The original planet was barely documented... but it had a local name. Started with a 'Z'..."

Icestorm looked away. "It wasn't a barren planet it was my home world..........Zonos. It was home to my species called Kaiju which are normally much bigger than I am. I.....Icestorm barley escaped before it was destroyed." Icestorm started to cry. "I.....I am all that is left of my kind."
---
SC
#119 Posted: 16:19:55 04/08/2013
"What do you think we'll find at the end of these?" Shira asked, gesturing at the tracks. "I've never seen tracks like these before."
---
#120 Posted: 19:38:50 04/08/2013
Cyan looked to Shira and said, "Maybe a some sort of large creature, I dont know all the creatures so Im not the most reliable source.".
#121 Posted: 19:49:58 04/08/2013
Shira nodded and continued walking behind Cyan. "How did this all happen?" She thought aloud. "It doesn't make any sense."
---
#122 Posted: 19:52:03 04/08/2013
"How did what happen?" Cyan asked Shira as he jumped over to a tree and jumped up into it. He then jumped back out with some fruit, two bright colored ones. He handed one to Shira as he bit into another.
#123 Posted: 20:21:08 04/08/2013
"Thanks." Shira said, taking the fruit from Cyan. "What I meant was, how did I get here? Why was I sent here?" She took a bite of the fruit before saying, "I must have been brought here for a reason, but I don't know what that reason is yet."
---
#124 Posted: 22:03:30 04/08/2013
"As a wise guy once said, we all have a purpose!'' Cyan replied as he bit into his fruit again.
#125 Posted: 23:16:03 04/08/2013
"True." Shira said, "But I'm not sure what my purpose is." She paused for a moment to eat, then asked, "Do you know what your purpose is, Cyan?"
---
#126 Posted: 23:19:25 04/08/2013
Cyan stopped to think for a moment,"Hm... I might know it, but eh.". He then finished the fruit. "It could be anything, but Id rather not pressure myself to know of those things."he continued as he threw the fruit to the side.
#127 Posted: 00:06:00 05/08/2013
"I rarely talk about my home world Zonos because it hurts too much." Icestorm said. "I am one of the last Kaiju in the entire universe." He looked away and cryed. "I.........I miss them so much."
---
SC
#128 Posted: 01:50:33 05/08/2013
"Hey, You can let it out in front of us. It's no big deal. I've heard your species is very good in battle but you don't look like the type." Alex said as she walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.
---
#129 Posted: 02:17:11 05/08/2013
"My species are indeed good in battle, as am I but I've lost my will to fight anymore." Icestorm said. "Plus normally my species is 15 to 20 storys tall. But I as you can see am about the size of a dragon, maybe a little bigger." He said still crying.
---
SC
#130 Posted: 02:18:45 05/08/2013
"It's alright. We elves like myself are understanding of Dragons. Of course I am a different species of Elf." Alex said as she looked down and thought of her father.
---
#131 Posted: 02:21:09 05/08/2013
"Understandable." Shira replied, finishing her fruit off as well. "I guess I'll figure it out someday." She used her biotics to pluck some fruit from high up in the tree, and then put them in her bag. "For the road." She explained.
---
#132 Posted: 02:28:26 05/08/2013
"I am not a dragon." Icestorm said. "I am a Kaiju.......one of the last." He looked down at his reflection in a small puddle. When he did a tear fell off his face and into the water. "I.......I......" Icestorm collapsed onto the ground crying. "I've lost everything. Everything I've known. Everything I've come to know and love is gone forever."
---
SC
#133 Posted: 02:31:13 05/08/2013
Alex knelt next to him and tried to comfort him.
---
#134 Posted: 02:37:10 05/08/2013
Shira climbed the tree most of the way up, then used her biotics to boost her to the top. She didn't see too much other than forest, and possibly a few towns. Sighing, she climbed back down, landing on the ground with a thud.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8628
#135 Posted: 03:44:26 05/08/2013
"The important thing is that you survived. Take comfort in the fact that you're alive and able to carry on the legacy of your people.," Darin said as he approached Icestorm.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:51:03 05/08/2013 by redwes
#136 Posted: 11:21:10 05/08/2013
"Yes, your right. I should be carrying on the legacy of the Kaiju and hope that future species will remember what I've and my Kaiju ancestors have done." Icestorm got up and put his paw on Darin's shoulder. "I thank you for helping me realize that." He turned to the others. "Thank you all."
---
SC
#137 Posted: 14:13:03 05/08/2013
"So, what did you see up there?" Cyan asked Shira wondering how she got up there as well, or well how she got up somewhat quickly.
#138 Posted: 16:14:22 05/08/2013
"There's not much except for more forestry and a couple of small villages." Shira replied.
---
#139 Posted: 17:18:58 05/08/2013
Alex nodded and turned around. She had heard something behind her. To her surprise, it was a black squirrel with gray spots. She knelt down and picked it up, letting it run up her arm and sit on her shoulder.
---
#140 Posted: 18:54:17 05/08/2013 | Topic Creator
At the realization of summoning a delicate topic, Pehcook remained silent, except for occasionally clearing his throat. It wasn't hard to tell that he was embarrassed. Ooden looked down at the crying non-Kainer, pushed herself off the wall and straitened her pose. The natives seemed to have calmed him down. She opened her mouth to speak, but it was Ten who responded.
"You're no'th'last one, silly!"
#141 Posted: 22:33:49 05/08/2013
Icestorm looked up at Ten. "What?! I'm not?!" Icestorm asked with optimistic interest. "But how?" He cleared his throat. "How many servived? I want to see them."
---
SC
#142 Posted: 05:02:39 06/08/2013
Skakki strode quietly toward the group, not necessarily sneaking but not caring to be noticed just yet. She listened in a little. It was nothing interesting to her, really. The creatures themselves, however, were rather facinating.

Quote: Waaksian

OOC: No. I thought the idea of a back-ecosystem was pretty damn cool. And it wouldn't be complete without a crazy bug chick smilie
#143 Posted: 14:09:29 06/08/2013
"Well, we may as well keep walking if we're gonna get anywhere!"Cyan told Sira as he ran ahead.
#144 Posted: 14:42:27 06/08/2013
"I guess you're right." Shira said, running after Cyan. "Who knows, maybe we'll meet someone."
---
#145 Posted: 18:37:49 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: True.

"I think that someone might have came to your planet before it was destroyed with its sun. They probably took 'samples' of the living things who lived on it. Is this true?" Pehcook said, the question aimed at Ten.
"Yeah! Fluwbabinflarfi always tries t'prusurve every species!"
"If that's the case, your race must be really old. That star exploded thousands of years ago!"
#146 Posted: 19:26:54 07/08/2013
Alex just listened to the conversation with fascination. She had sat on the ground to rest since she was a little bit tired. The squirrel that was on her shoulder jumped off and scampered over to Pehcook. It just sat there and looked up at him.
---
#147 Posted: 01:17:45 08/08/2013
"Yes my race dates back to the beginning of the universe......nearly." Icestorm said. "As I'm already 1800 years old. My species is cabble of living tens of thousands of years. But what you say is true, that I'm not the last Kaiju will you take me to them?" Icestorm asked Ten.
---
SC
#148 Posted: 20:22:16 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, I will! Ts'no question!" Ten exclaimed, exhibiting an "ear"-to-"ear" grin.
"But the question is how? We're stranded on an unknown planet for no apparent reason, with no spacecraft or any idea where we are, and why!" Pehcook reminded them.
They both looked up at Ooden, who towered above them with no apparent emotion. "That's what we're trying to figure out," she stated numbly.
"'We'?" Pehcook said.
"Yes, 'we'. I'm part of a group of Kainers- that is, people of our country- hand-picked by the King himself. Our job is to find every creature who isn't from the Earth- or, as we like to call, 'Spacers'- and bring them to his residence in absolute secrecy. Which brings me to my next point," she pointed at Alex and Darin. "Let me put it this way; none of you are here by accident. The royal family has power over the land, but not just leadership and dictatorship. They have supernatural power over what goes on in this country. They brought you Kainers all together. In fact, more should be coming right now."
Ten's expression was that of excitement, despite lacking eyes. He was going on an adventure! Adventures sure beat mining normal, dirty crystals on a normal, dirty planet all day long.
Pehcook, however, looked stunned, especially at the mention of the supernatural. His experience in that field wasn't very good, and it was far more confusing than science(which is also considerably difficult). As he glanced down and kneaded the grass with his paws, he noticed a strange rodent looking up at him, chattering. He mirrored the creature's curiosity, cocking his head to the side.
#149 Posted: 11:36:16 10/08/2013
"What? Supernatural powers but that's impossible for any creature. And why bring us here if they wanted to send us away?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#150 Posted: 13:53:54 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"I never said they brought you here," Ooden explained, "they never told us what their purpose was."
Ten sat in a crouched position, his head resting in his suction cup hand in thought. Pehcook continued to observe the dark-furred rodent. The creature had a few stranded white hairs among its black pelt-- it briefly reminded the Chorihz of outer space.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me