Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Space or Tales(Sci-Fi & Fantasy RP, open to all)
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Space or Tales(Sci-Fi & Fantasy RP, open to all) [CLOSED]
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#51 Posted: 10:58:53 28/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'll be offline for 3-4 days. I'm going to set something up for all of you to do so your characters can bond until then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Grantenkrantenfluwp was about to push the Kaijn into telling him his story, until he heard the troll stomp and the squeals of that new green creature. Ooden was picking up Captain Pehcook(which was like picking up a horse that was just a few inches away from being taller) with her(other Talers could tell that it was female up close) free arm, and was looking around the forest, and at everyone who was watching.
"Anyone who's not from Kain needs to find me at the White Wall. Anyone else needs to pass the word, and make sure they all get there, whether it's convenient or not. Trust me; it's for the sake of all of Kain," the earth troll announced.
That said, she pushed trees aside and disappeared into the woods. Pehcook was saying something about wanting to walk by himself and how awkward this was. Judging by the force of those tremors, she was running.
"That means you too, Ten!" Ooden's voice echoed past. They were already quite a long ways away.
The Fluwbabinflarfi jolted. "Sorry, weird thingy. I gotta'go!" He ducked under the bushes, the sound of light footsteps on leaf-bedding fading away quickly.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8650
#52 Posted: 15:01:39 28/07/2013
"Wait!" Icestorm said. He then heard what the earth troll said. "I would if I knew where the White Wall was!"
---
SC
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#53 Posted: 15:34:12 28/07/2013
Shira slowly woke up, rubbing her head, and looked around. She didn't recognize this new world she was on. It certainly wasn't Thessia. She got to her feet, a little dizzy, and leaned against a tree. "Where am I?" She asked herself. Shira knew that she had to find some locals who could tell her where she was and how to get back home. She checked her small bag that carried her pistol, only to find that it was still there. "Just in case." She muttered.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#54 Posted: 00:19:23 29/07/2013
Cyan looked around for any fruit trees, still nothing. The trees he was near weren't housing any fruit, he then felt a tremoring in the ground as the troll ran off. Cyan fell to the ground in shock, he then heard the trees rustle a little. The trees' leaves floated down as Cyan looked up expecting a fruit or two fall down. A sigh escaped his invisble mouth as he continued walk toward where everyone was.
#55 Posted: 01:03:06 29/07/2013
Not long after she had started moving, Shira felt a tremor to her left. "Maybe there are locals over there." She thought. "I hope they're friendly."
---
#56 Posted: 01:13:55 29/07/2013
Cyan stopped to rest for a moment, he didn't rest too long but long enough for him to get enough energy to carry on. Cyan stopped only a few feet from where the troll was, he looked around for anything else. Ugh, this forest really lacks fruit, or well any that I would eat... he thought ot himself as he looked around for anybody to help him find food, o maybe offer him some.
#57 Posted: 02:04:04 29/07/2013
Icestorm followed the troll's tracks as they were very visible. "Why did that creature want me to follow it? I guess it's important if a creature that size told all extraterrestrials to meet it somewhere." He thoughtto himself.
---
SC
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#58 Posted: 02:13:17 29/07/2013
Nyzx awoke at another series of rumbling. What in the world was happening? What was happening to him? He took a deep breath and steadied himself, walking shakily toward whatever that rumbling was. He needed to know what was happening, around him, and to him, for that matter.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:13:39 29/07/2013 by Wylrin
#59 Posted: 02:18:52 29/07/2013
Shira kept an eye out for anyone, but stopped when she found some tracks, maybe from the thing that had made the tremors. She kept her biotics at the ready, just in case whatever had made the tracks was hostile.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8628
#60 Posted: 03:35:31 29/07/2013
Darin, whom was still in his gryphon form, stepped out from the behind the trees. 'White wall, for the sake of kain...,' he thought to himself. If what the troll said was true, then these foreign creatures were somehow important. In any case, he pondered on rather to follow the others or hunt as he had originally planned.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:36:12 29/07/2013 by redwes
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#61 Posted: 12:39:19 29/07/2013
Alex walked out from behind the trees into the clearing. Her father always said to never trust trolls but this one seemed different. She tightened the grip on her bow and straightened her quiver. She walked forward, following these tracks.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#62 Posted: 14:00:36 29/07/2013
Darin, deciding to trust the troll, proceeded to follow the tracks as well. Kain took priority and he would hunt later.
---
#63 Posted: 14:53:56 29/07/2013
Alex looked around her and saw other creatures following the tracks. "Must be weird to follow troll tracks at a time like this" She said out loud as she aimed her bow and shot at a yellow fruit with green markings in a tree that was above the tracks. The fruit fell as she walked above it. She held out her hands and caught it, pulling out the arrow and taking a bite of the fruit. It's sweet taste was like bliss for anyone who tried it for the first time. "Are you guys hungry back there?" She asked as she looked behind her.
---
#64 Posted: 15:55:49 29/07/2013
Darin nodded in response to Alex's question. He was quite hungry, seeing as this event interrupted what what would have been his morning hunt.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:58:14 29/07/2013 by redwes
#65 Posted: 15:59:01 29/07/2013
Alex raised her bow and aimed at another yellow and green fruit. She breathed in slowly and fired. The fruit fell fairly quickly but Alex seemed to grab her arrow to stop it from hitting the ground. "Here you go. It's called the Chariko fruit. It only grows in this forest but it's worth eating for the first time" She said as she gave Darin the fruit.
---
#66 Posted: 16:10:08 29/07/2013
"Thank-you.," Darin responded as he started to eat the yellow fruit. 'Mmm... not bad. Not bad at all...,' he thought. Though he didn't normally go for fruit, he rather enjoyed it.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:17:42 29/07/2013 by redwes
#67 Posted: 16:19:51 29/07/2013
"No problem. I'm Alex by the way" Alex said as she twirled one of her arrows. She looked up at all of the different fruits that were hanging around. She knew the forest had many fruits but she never saw this many in bloom before. It was beautiful to her.
---
#68 Posted: 16:34:40 29/07/2013
"I'm Darin.," he replied with a nod. 'Hmm... an archer and a good one at that.,' he thought to himself. Though he usually hunted as an gryphon, his elven form was quite capable of using the bow. He appreciated and respected her for her similar skills.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:23:54 29/07/2013 by redwes
#69 Posted: 16:38:15 29/07/2013
Icestorm heard others behind him and he quickly hid in the thick grass. His tail slightly stuck out from the undergrowth. He keepet an eye on the others as they approached.
---
SC
#70 Posted: 18:23:45 29/07/2013
Hm..., Cyan thought as he heard the sound of voices. They seemed not too far away but when he looked toward where they were, it seemed that they might be along the trail of the troll's tracks. Cyan ran over to the tracks and looked along the trail of them. In the distance, there were two figures that weren't that visible to his eyes. He could still noticed they were there, but he couldn't make out what species they were. Clearly they weren't the troll, they were too small and didn't seem the color. Cyan ran across he side of the trail hiding in bushes or hedges of grass to judge weither or not they were hostile. When Cyan was starting to run ahead from them he bumped into something while he was in some thick grass, Icestorm. "Hey!" he shouted revealing his presence.
#71 Posted: 18:50:16 29/07/2013
Shira walked along the tracks until she heard the sound of voices. She couldn't tell what or who they were, but they sounded friendly enough, but she kept an eye out for trouble until she ran into Cyan near some thick grass. Quietly she walked up to him and asked, "Excuse me, but do you know where we are?" "I'm a little lost."
---
#72 Posted: 19:15:36 29/07/2013
Cyan was startled a little when he saw Shira, he didn't know what this creature was but it didn't seem hostile. "Oh, hello." Cyan replied as he got up from the grass, "You're in.. The middle of Kain if I'm not mistakened, but I'm pretty sure I would know.". Cyan seemed confident with his answer, yet he felt very small compared to her since he was only 3 feet and 3 inches(100 meters) tall. Cyan jumped out of the grass, and said to her,"I'm Cyan!"he said loudly as he looked to her expecting her to sya her name.
#73 Posted: 19:33:51 29/07/2013
"I'm Shira." Shira replied. She thought for a moment before adding, "Kain, huh? I'm pretty sure that's not anywhere near Thessia, where I'm from."
---
#74 Posted: 20:13:37 29/07/2013
"Cool name, Shira!" Cyan complimented,"Thessia, never heard of it!". Cyan looked around and asked, "Did you just move here or something?". "I don't think I've ever seen you around before." Cyan continued,"Well, I don't think I would know everyone but I don't know what species you are.". Cyan then turned to look around and looked back at her. A growling noise came from Cyan's stomache, he was getting hungry.
#75 Posted: 22:01:11 29/07/2013
When Cyan tripped over him he jumped and quickly climed up a tree hissing and growled a little at him. "Who are you?"
---
SC
#76 Posted: 22:25:29 29/07/2013
"Woah!" Cyan yelped as he jumped and turned around, he noticed Icestorm looked hostile. Cyan took a deep breath and replied,"I'm Cyan, and you are?!". It would be hard not to notice Cyan since he was speaking loudly. Cyan still had a vibe of fear go up his spine as he talked to Icestorm.
#77 Posted: 22:28:11 29/07/2013
Alex just looked at the three as she passed. "If you guys would stop your loudness, the animals here would like to roam around instead of being afraid" She said as she took the last bite of her fruit. She stopped for a moment and threw the core in the trees for the colorful birds that lived there. She smiled and kept walking.
---
#78 Posted: 03:44:48 30/07/2013
"I am Icestorm." He said. "What planet are you from?" He asked. Then saw the fruit core thrown at the tree he was in. It hit him in the head making him fall out of the tree. "Hey watch where you're throwing that!" He said rubbing his head.
---
SC
#79 Posted: 18:51:37 30/07/2013
"I am Cyan." Cyan said as he,"And Im from this planet...". When Cyan said that last bit he tilted his head giving Icestorm a 'What?' look. Cyan then looked to Alex with a dull expression, and back to Icestorm.
#80 Posted: 19:45:39 30/07/2013
"Me? I'm from the planet........" He stoped in mid-sentence. "Never mind." He looked away starting to tear up.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:46:25 30/07/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#81 Posted: 21:12:07 30/07/2013
"Sorry for throwing the fruit at you, The birds were hungry." Alex said as she walked up to them. She looked at them all real quick before twirling an arrow. "I'm Alex. I live in these forests. I understand all of these animals and I know which fruits are good or bad" She added as she held out her hand.
---
#82 Posted: 21:21:36 30/07/2013
Darin stopped to look at the creatures. 'Hmm... it's that same Kaiju from earlier.,' he thought.
---
#83 Posted: 21:24:57 30/07/2013
"Well anyways, we might want to get going. The troll probably wants us at Kain in a hurry" Alex said as she started to walk again.
---
#84 Posted: 21:29:15 30/07/2013
Darin nodded a farewell before resuming walking. As he walked way, he failed to recognize the other creature.
---
#85 Posted: 21:32:54 30/07/2013
"So Darin, do you live around here?" Alex asked as she slowed down. She waited until he got next to her until she began walking again.
---
#86 Posted: 21:37:00 30/07/2013
"Yes. I live nearby a village of half-elves that reside within Middle Kain.," he responded with a nod. When he wasn't hunting or protecting the village, he usually resided within a nearby cave.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:36 30/07/2013 by redwes
#87 Posted: 21:38:29 30/07/2013
"That's nice. It must be fun living in the city. I was only there for a month of my life and then I had to move here to the forest because my father was being hunted for no particular reason." Alex said. A tear formed in her eye but she wiped it away.
---
#88 Posted: 21:43:32 30/07/2013
"I'm sorry to hear that.," Darin replied. Memories of the humans and their cages came to him. He knew what it was like to be hunted... or at least captured.
---
#89 Posted: 21:45:03 30/07/2013
"I'm usually not like this. The animals know when I'm upset, since they raised me. I know all about this forest and it's inhabitants" Alex replied. She worked up a small smile.
---
#90 Posted: 23:34:45 30/07/2013
"Why, thank you, Cyan." Shira replied. She turned to Icestorm. "Are you alright?" She asked.
---
#91 Posted: 00:26:42 31/07/2013
OOC: Just to clarify, Darin is still in his gryphon form. I'm simply stating this for anyone whom may have missed that line.

"I was originally raised by the gryphons that used to reside within Middle Kain. Then...," Darin hesitated in his response. "Then I was I raised by the half-elves whom I now consider family.," he finished. He purposely left out the part concerning the humans and captivity.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 07:44:37 31/07/2013 by redwes
#92 Posted: 00:53:00 31/07/2013
"Yah I am." He got up and shook himself off. He looked around seeing unfamiliar territory and creatures. "Do you happen to know what planet I'm on?"
---
SC
#93 Posted: 02:04:36 31/07/2013
Cyan put his hand on his head,"Well you're in Kain... Im not sure if that's the name of the planet since I dont reqlly care for those things..". "Oh and you're welcome Shira!"Cyan replied looking over to Shira.
#94 Posted: 03:57:27 31/07/2013
ooc: did Cyan put his and on his own head or Icestorm's head?
---
SC
#95 Posted: 04:36:48 31/07/2013
OOC: His Own.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#96 Posted: 16:39:15 31/07/2013
I apologize for my laziness in not being willing to read, but can someone give me a summary of what has occured thus far?
#97 Posted: 19:02:33 31/07/2013
Ooc: It's ok. Nothing much happenedthey are following the troll's trail.

"I'm way off my course." Icestorm said to himself. "I should be half way across the galaxy but that portal took me way off."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:38 31/07/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#98 Posted: 19:46:15 31/07/2013
Cyan was confused and had no idea what Icestorm was saying. He looked at Icestorm as if Icestorm were crazy, and then he looked to Shira. Well, they don't look like natives... Cyan thought examinin both of them and their features.
#99 Posted: 20:29:25 31/07/2013
Quote: Underian
Cyan was confused and had no idea what Icestorm was saying. He looked at Icestorm as if Icestorm were crazy, and then he looked to Shira. Well, they don't look like natives... Cyan thought examinin both of them and their features.

"I know what you're thinking. You must think I'm crazy but I must tell you that I am a Kaiju and not from this planet." Icestorm said.
---
SC
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me