Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > lightning strike(a skylanders fan fic)
Page 1 of 1
lightning strike(a skylanders fan fic) [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 16:41:31 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
i have decided to do a fanfic too, we wil lhear the story out of the eyes of my OC lighting strike
to make things clear , lets do a little character sheet

name
lighting strike's name comes from the fact that she can strike light super fast lighting
she also has a knack for everything that has thunder in it

apearence

normal
lighting strike's garb looks very alike that of the skylander stealth elf , tought, we can see that lighting strike has done more, she is taller, and has longer daggers, she has two long made steel like things, serving as armor wen she transforms into vampire mode

[User Posted Image]

vampire mode
she'll enter this mode only at full moon in the night, wen in this form she is anable to posion everyone and everything, she has wings and her scarf becomes longer, there's only one problem...right dagger has been broken....
[User Posted Image]

personalety
she is shuy, but caring, she wants to become a skylander also, but she is too scared to come close

now: LETS GET IT STARTED
#2 Posted: 16:41:44 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter one: dance parties

ooh look, apples, i love apples, at least, i wish i did, i am not in fond of them, everyone likes them, but being a vampire isnt fun after all: all that you do is chasing you food.....ugh
i dont care i wish i could be something better then this........
not to mention the happy skylanders dancing in the middle of a forest....insane i tell you.........the purple dragon hoever looked not interested in any of those dances

one evening, i was sitting in a tree while whatching one of those dance parties........that dinosaur thing was worse, and i dont know what to tell about that plant dragon hybride....just insane
the only thing i do is flapping with my wings at dusk wen full moon is there......
Why skylanders dance is another question, i sometimes feel like jumping in those parties and making eveyone scream, ironicly, its full moon this night, yay,me gots wings......

"TALI HO look, there's a vampire in the trees!" a sky-baron looked in my direction
the plant dragon replied:: 'i dont see any...'
"well i do, i can see everything!"-
-"says the guy with a blindfold"the purple dragon replied
i could not keep my hyper smiles, and crashed down, right in front of the purple dragon.
i covered my wings so nobody will see me
a ghost vampire floated to me and researched me, he then said i was an elven vampire, a rare sort of too....not that i mind it......

i myself dont like otther creatures at all, including noram elves, they are annyoing, and wen you start screaming all over, be guaranteed of an elf opening its door and shouts at you: SILENCE!!!
this case seems not to be excluded by the skylanders and tier dance parties.......
i saw an elf in the shadows of the trees, the otthers had gone off partieing a couple of minutes ago....
i went into the tree that raised above the elf's head, and tought i would be funny if i would screama-lot-on-my-way
BLAAAAARBLAAABLAARRRR!!!!!
the elf looked up.....
no word.......
RRRAAAAAAAHIIIIGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
the otther skylanders on the otther hand: "SILENCE"
i holded my hopes up......
"oh sorry"i said with a sarcastick voice, the elf beneath me laughted about it, and climbed in the same tree
wen she was at the same hight of me, she did the same, but different
WHY DO YOU SCREAM!!!????
i could not keep in my laught, and yet crashed again

Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:50:33 12/07/2013 by NINJAsk11
#3 Posted: 08:16:32 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter two-meatings....

i woke up in the middle of a pile of sleeping skylanders, an unlikely placei tell you.....
i digged my way out and searched for a better place to relax, i found on nearby a lake, where i found three of the skylanders having a chat together, i walked to the otther direction, but one had seen me and yelled to me, it was the one who looked more like an sea snake then a dragon
"hai, what is you name?"
"my name, is Lighting Strike!"i repleid
"oh , my name is zap, nice to meat you"
i drooled, ah, meat,. meet , i mostly dont care, it sounds the same...
the dragon asked if i wanted to join the chat, but i passed, i dont want to hurt anyone

so i was there for like 39 min, i dont care you see, i was more playing with my broken daggers, with reely needed to be replaced....but i cant find the right place and or person who wants to help me.....ugh......or maby
one of the skylanders who was chatting with Zap , whas the female elf of yesterday......between now and the 39 min ago, she had looked at me like 6 times???
i dont know, i sometimes ignored it, and otther times, i waved back, with a sarcastick face
but wen she did it a 7th time, i decided to walk over, and joined the rest, all of them intrudoced them to me
the first one was zap : he is a slime serpant dragon, and was specialized in electricety and water, i liked him by the first time he showed me one of his attacks, THUNDER!
the second one was a undead dragoness called Cynder, she , just like Zap, used the power of THUNDER i loved it, she's still scary in whatever way yoiu put it......
the third one was the purple dragon called Spyro, i had heard tales and stories about him, so it was reely cool to meat him
the fourth person was a dirt shark called Terrafin, he is a nice and caring person, i heard that he was a patroler long ago, i think i have meeted him earlier.....but i was not sure
the next one whas Sonic Boom, she was a griffon....and told her her eggs whare cursed, i feel her pain, since i am cursed myself
Gill grunt also told who he was, i dont reely dig this person....but he's nice
a dog who ran out of the bushes whas named Hot Dog, he was being chased by somone cuz he hided his bow, but i found it more funny than a big problem
and last but not least, whas that female, i didn't dig her at all....the staring eyes of elves Always scared my, even my own eyes scare me! eeks!
her name was Stealth Elf, i dont reely know where 'Stealth"comes from, but i will see....she had two long daggers, with i remeber of a book, my guesses where right wen i asked if those whare elven sunblades......and they whare
anyways, i could brab more about my new friends, but i cared more for food at this moment, a fish came by, and seconds later, he was in my mouth
lol!

the otther skylanders had leaved the place for a meeting somewhare else wen my friends stayed, suddenly , Spyro screamed that a drow fighter ship was comming ahead, and indeed, it attacked the skylanders
but, since the full moon whas still seenable somewhare in the sky, i still had my wings, i flew up, and used my(not broken) dagger, to crush the source of its power, and the ship crashed into the lake, we ran away a few seconds later.....
#4 Posted: 11:45:09 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
ugh, ............................................

this seems more like a bumb.................poor me
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#5 Posted: 13:16:58 14/07/2013
this is actually really interesting. needs more!
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#6 Posted: 15:46:47 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
thanks!
TaistoHydreigon Red Sparx Gems: 28
#7 Posted: 16:47:59 17/07/2013
Do more please. You have intresting writing style and story is really you.
10-
---
Taisto~
I am new dude here! ~Digimon forever~
I have Skylanders team in my profile. You should join!
#8 Posted: 01:04:53 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
As soon as i am home again i will write like crazy
but not now

btw welcom to darkspyro!!!
Flare-Tanager Green Sparx Gems: 292
#9 Posted: 18:23:49 18/07/2013
Quote: TaistoHydreigon
Do more please. You have intresting writing style and story is really you.
10-

This.
---
heheheheheee
#10 Posted: 19:07:05 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
1- ok....
2- flare? Your sig is just.....uuuh
#11 Posted: 19:11:59 20/07/2013
Wanna be friends Ninjask11?
ClayFace said, that I cant talk to you but still.
---
Taisto~
#12 Posted: 19:24:18 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Well sure
mudface? I am rivals witth him cuz we have different faves
its simple like this: i hate lightning rod and he hates stealth elf
and he just ....UGH
#13 Posted: 19:28:08 20/07/2013
I like Bash.
---
Taisto~
#14 Posted: 23:56:15 02/08/2013 | Topic Creator
he is cool

chapter 3 - the cutest elf I have ever seen is?
it was late , near;y time to sleep, not that I care, in fact vamires don't sleep at all. only a transe or eh
anyhoo, I was sitting in a tree looking at the skylanders having a party again, ugh,paries , that's all they want
so boring to me, tough, today I met free ranger, and even megna charge, I had been friens with them on the spot and we e=where taling a lot
suddenly a cute little stealth elf look-aliker went past
" hello, what are you doing here out late" free ranger asked
: oh just taking a wak, is that bad"
it wasn't of course, so , I asked what her name was, and it was whisper elf. such cuteness could not make me tremble, but it made me hug her
she even iked it and started purring
soooooooooooooooo cue
I don't realy know what happened after but I do know it was a fun time

the fun went on the next day, where this cutie showed what she could do, and it was quite a lot
she even could sign me, ME!

I tell you one thing....I wonder HOW she came on this world, you guys are humans with that ehh....you know....
LOL

{edited part}
it had been night for a long time, I took ages, I -myself-and me had been sitting in -no- under a pile of rocks, rocks are heavy and make me stuk firm, the next day, I dig myself out, but rocks are a good way of keeping yourself in mind, a place to think you know, wen I was human, I hided under rocks too.....what- yes I was a human, I can remember wen a elf -same size as whisper el- came to me and cursed me and all that chitchat....I don't care, this is waaaaay better you know
-oh yeah- why I hided in rocks- you know, its full moon, and rocks make me bite them, instead of others, urg, I don't want to know what would happen to free ranger now, he sat next to me,ndif there were no rocks, he had gone to hospital.......
being a human isn't fun, but being a vampire is too hard sometimes, I wish someone could help me, letting me know how to fight better without using darkness, I want to be fast, but not to be dark........I don't know with skylander would fit me......flashwing, with her crystals, or spyro, stealth elf.....no.....-maby....maby stealth elf....no,thats durrr, she isn't my type- or- I don't know anymore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:04:16 04/08/2013 by NINJAsk11
#15 Posted: 09:47:01 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator
how long ago was it that i typed here......IDk

chapter 4- fly

how long could day take, ages, eterneties, i dont care, i hate day, yawn, at last i had my wings- what, you wonder how i can have wings while its day? that is cuz of an eternal potion pop fizz gave me, now i can change wenever, wherever!- but to be honest, its still boring, the whole bunch went to fight some evil today and i was left behind, but, the sidekicks where here at last, like trigger snappy, gill runt, thumpling, whisper elf and lots more, such nice things

i had looked at the return of a few landers who were injured from the fight, some of these where : spyro, zap, sunburn, and stealth elf....wait wat.....stealth elf, INPOSIBLE i heard people saying she is unstopible, but but but bu- i dont know anymore.........
it made my dicision harder, should i aprouch her and ask for training....or should i wait for somone else
confusing...........

i spread my wings and fly down to the portal chamber, spyro noticed me, and asked if we could fly togeter
so , off we went, spyro was a good flyer, and knew lots of tricks, in het meantime, the moon already had risen in the sky, such nights like thiese are so cool
in fact, spyro changed, to.....to dark spyro, he was faster , stronger, better..........
i wonder, are there more dark skylanders, or , was it a tale of notthing
#16 Posted: 06:57:05 18/08/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 5( i lost count, srsly NINJAsk11) - shadow

i honestly dont like life, its full of , well, life, halllo, vampire and all, life isnt a nice thing, its full of stupid decicions, or pain, or WHATEVER , i hate to choose, well, i chose to be with the skylanders, silly me, how stupid to do it even, now i cant live a lonly life, hmpf, at last i am not the only one who wants a lonly life......nope, thats right, not the only one, today , i met that skylander, in fact, i have never heard of the dark slylanders, only spyro.........but today i met dark stealth elf, she is CREEPY even worse then the Original, just wat i needed!
she knew litterly everything i asked, and answered witha such dark soul, perfect, we could chat the whole day long, with, we did, haha
wow, if i could choose to live a simple life like that of her

"so, what made you dark
"me, i honestly dont know....."
i shok my head, and had my ears hung down
"amnesia"
i nobbed
"oh thats sucks, at last, i know"
i nobbed again
"what the matter?"
i said notthing
"halllo?"
"what?"
"you didnt say a word....i can feel something is wrong, what is it?"
"i dont know, i feel, different then usual"i started to play with a twig in nerve....
"usual, there is no usual for elves like us"
"for me , there is"
dark stealth elf looked worried about me, then , she stood up, and walkerd away
"stay here, i'll come back soon"
"ok"
#17 Posted: 02:14:01 19/08/2013
yay! i like how this is sort of like a lightning diary
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#18 Posted: 06:19:12 19/08/2013 | Topic Creator
derp, maby thats just were i am going to?
#19 Posted: 11:16:12 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 6- derp

i am BORED and if there is one thing you dont want from me, its me being bored , oh gawd, srsly i am bored
i dont know what the skylanders are doing, the only skylander here is eruptor, are you kidding, no i am NOT KIDDING
nah, i just go away

so , there i sat in the mud, looking at spyro and stealth elf, lol, looks like those two were attacking poor little chompies, who in the hell attacks chompies...? oh wait, skylanders do, its so poor to see - ahhh
stealth elf kicked two chompies away, and they came flying into MY face, ough

i shot a power full beam out of nerve , and it made a huge toad, lol, i dont want to be seen now

ok, is THIS the place i can relax????
yep, no skylanders here, only the hydra, with i was befreinded with, tought 3 of the heads were sleeping
only the water one was awake
"so, hows time going being with these skyderpers?"
it sucks , i said
"why"
"they kill chompies"

next part coming soon
#20 Posted: 11:45:47 24/08/2013
chompies are cute
---
#21 Posted: 11:46:49 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
eep, with is way i hate to kill em
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#22 Posted: 13:23:51 24/08/2013
Sweet Fanfic NINJAsk
---
henlo
#23 Posted: 13:37:21 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
thanks, i cant write more
out of ideas
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#24 Posted: 16:28:33 24/08/2013
This is so awesome!!!
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
#25 Posted: 16:30:12 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
tnx

i wish i could write more
#26 Posted: 16:37:15 24/08/2013
Make a story about Lightning Strike being a master assassin!
---
#27 Posted: 16:37:44 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie she is already, but ok
#28 Posted: 17:03:23 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
let em role

chapter 7- darkness isn't worth it

AAARGH i HATE snow, i hate playing andi HATE ATTENSION the only one i like is Dark stealth elf

aargh, howo am i supposed to have fun wen there is no fun at all, gah
i could kill a few chompies....neh
i could kill some dro....neh
trolls?
hell no
i am DONE this is it

i flew over the ruins, looking down, and look who's over there, the non dark stealth elf, i dived down

(edited part)

my rage became gibber, i could hear sonic boom and stealth talking about a pack of chompies, with where killed by them, ok, getting killed by a sonic wave aint that bad, but getting a dagger trought your throat was the last thing i wanted
my rage went to a highte lever
sonic boom suddenly saw me, and yelped out i was a "ghoulish looking murderer", she laughted at the spot
grrr
i flew down, right on sonic boom
"what did you say?"
"i said you were a vampire"
my rage went up
"grrrab a life, dumbass"
stealth elf interupted
"thats not how you talk to a bird"
i snarled
"get lost"
out of seprise, stealth did a step back, her eyes widened wen she say my eyes glowing with a bright red tint
"a-a-re you- alright?"
i wasnt at all, and suddenly , i didnt want to say a thing
what happend after?

i lost my control, i attacked the elf with powerfull inpakt, what happend after was a painful scream in the darkness as i teared down into the target's heart, cut open its stomach and started to feed, i had no feal for the last breath or scream it shouted, i only know one thing. i killed a skylander, and now i am a villian- rank S
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:37:36 25/08/2013 by NINJAsk11
#29 Posted: 17:33:21 24/08/2013
Hi NINJAsk
---
#30 Posted: 07:40:07 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
i added the part in the same post, more room smilie
#31 Posted: 07:56:40 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 8- hiding

i sat there, in the corner, washing the blood off me, eeuw, blood of a elf wasnt that nice to have, its sticky, and the colours are bad, its green, duh
anyways, my stomach had been filled up, lol, with somone's heart, bad, but tasty
but, it caused to me to be a villian rank S- you probs dont know what i am talking about-

a villian rank S means you are a very very very dangerous person, the police tryes to capture you with heavy matirial, and if they got ya, you will suffer in pain, or ben killed on the spot, there are not so many rank S villians, even KAOS aint one
maby cuz he didn't kill the skylanders, well, i did!

does it matter me, no, honestly no, i dont care, the only person who i spoke now was Dark stealth elf, not weird, since she had killed many otthers too, and could understand why i did this useless kill.......
and, she even shared some food with me

anyhoo, i -secretly- went back to the ruins , looking what was happening, a few skylanders where inspecting the area, looking if they could find a track of me, an otther skylander was cleaning up the dead body, and otthers where bussy for the - how do you call that in human words, you know, what yu guys do wen somone's dead- ah, whatever
but, i suddenly felt my rage again

the fire elf looked-well, as i could tell, dude with blindfold- socked wen the huge vampire fell down, right atop of him, tow huge claws grabbed for him, and he was dragged away, the purple dragon tryed to stop it, but it was too late

once back, the wings tied him up, as the fire elf hoped to be freed, but a sword already had risen-
#32 Posted: 17:09:47 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 9- necroid

"ooof, if having a prisoner wasnt that hard, i forgot to get rid of its stupid arrows and bow"
i walked troughtt he forest looking for a freind of mine named Necroid
he was a fun person who knew how to get rid of people without doing it yourself
hopefully, the evil-destructers wont find me

(reserved)
#33 Posted: 15:04:58 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
i was gone too long

next part!!!

"is it Always raining in my life, i hate life only cuz it rains, i HATE rain, it realy puts the fun down, oh well, it gives a good vibe wen you make somone get the hell of his-or her- life.....
i think today wasnt that great, being chased by rats, you know, rats are the most stupid creatures ever! the only thing they want is food, food and more food, and if there is no food, they'll eet you instead, thanks to that, i lost a piece of my wing, aargh!
i admid that rats are cute, but annyoing
anyways, enough about rats

i stayed nearby the ruins today, just to see Rider flipping about the fact i killed stealth elf, nah, in fact, he doesnt know what i realy did, i just cursed her soul, what in the hell is wrong with that?
rider things his life is one black hole now, waay too funny
what else?
hmmmm, notthing much, i enjoyed rider's cries, and the rats where just stupid, yep
thats all i got for today
but yeah, Obvious wen its only monday........
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#34 Posted: 19:16:43 08/09/2013
Woe lightning strike has some elf issues... Especially stealth elf issues.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#35 Posted: 15:04:05 09/09/2013 | Topic Creator
neeext paaart!!!!

"auch, ooof, that wasnt realy smart of me, to hang down on a tree and sleep, now i feel dizzy.....
not too much of a deal but i dont like to crash into the ground head-first

doesnt matter, today was supposed to be a nice day, but instead of that the skylanders found me, and rider pretended to murder me, ok, sorta.......
do i care? no, do i die? no, does anyone have the guts to abuse me? no!
everyone is afraid of me, but they think they have the guts to fight me, stupidi sky-holes

i once heard from a creature that came from heaven, that i hat stealth elf issues[assisanelf's quote was so funny]
and i was like: HELL NO!
nobody understands she's still alive, erk, why nobody knows is a miracle!

so, i set off into the dark woodlands of skylandes where there is a tale about the life orb
i know one thing, the life orb MUST belong to an elf, if not, i would go back, and let mysELF be arrested
oh crap, there i go with my bad puns...."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me