darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > The infamous "classic Spyro" skeleton... in Giants!
Page 1 of 1
The infamous "classic Spyro" skeleton... in Giants! [CLOSED]
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1 Posted: 05:30:57 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Some of you may know of the skeleton in SSA that many think represents classic Spyro. Turns out, it's in Giants as well, in Heroic Challenges. I'm trying to find a complete list of which heroic challenges it's in. So where, in Giants, have you seen the classikeleton (i'm SO good at naming things :P)?
So far, I've only seen it in Crusher's challenge. But I'm betting it's in others...

Pic of the skeleton from SSA, courtesy of the Spyro Wiki: [User Posted Image]
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 13:19:18 12/07/2013
Thats cool, but could someone post pics of it? Btw Crushers Challenge is called "give a hoot" and WHERE exactly is this skeleton?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#3 Posted: 13:19:38 12/07/2013
YOU BROUGHT BACK YOUR DOG AVATAR!!!! Anyway, a lot of the heroic challenges have the layout of a level from spyro's adventure so it would be there, that's all I noticed
#4 Posted: 13:21:09 12/07/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Thats cool, but could someone post pics of it? Btw Crushers Challenge is called "give a hoot" and WHERE exactly is this skeleton?

I think when you are the room you start in you take first left (I think) and that's the room with the skeleton
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#5 Posted: 13:36:30 12/07/2013
yes, iv'e seen it too
#6 Posted: 14:48:02 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ninpire
YOU BROUGHT BACK YOUR DOG AVATAR!!!! Anyway, a lot of the heroic challenges have the layout of a level from spyro's adventure so it would be there, that's all I noticed

You noticed! Yay...
And I really don't notice if you change yours :P Jking.
I'm doing it in honor of my dear dog...
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#7 Posted: 18:11:00 12/07/2013
I noticed it too...imo lazy reuse of existing materials.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#8 Posted: 21:29:01 12/07/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
Quote: Ninpire

You noticed! Yay...
And I really don't notice if you change yours smilie Jking.
I'm doing it in honor of my dear dog...

I don't......smilie I only change it if I'm on my laptop (I'm not on my laptop very often) and GhostRoaster I was thinking that too, imo they should have made new layouts for all the new heroics, or used level layouts from giants
#9 Posted: 01:16:13 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Indeed. Well, at least one gets some nostalgia from Giants' challenges.
---
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#10 Posted: 03:00:25 13/07/2013
That's potentially a little far fetched, actually I think the best nod to the classic series is Sparx's ability to spawn butterflies.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
Shroomy_Boomy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#11 Posted: 16:33:31 14/07/2013
Quote: Nelomet
That's potentially a little far fetched, actually I think the best nod to the classic series is Sparx's ability to spawn butterflies.

I love that too!! smilie When I got played out of Giants a couple months ago, I busted out all my classic Spyro games!! Oh the glory of a Gen1 PS3 and it's backward compatibility!!! smilie Those classic games are just sooo much fun!!
---
67/67+GITD:smiliesmiliesmilieAEsmilie ROCKsmilie&smilieGLITTERsmilie&smilieSNOWsmilie

37/37+All Sidekix~WERDS~Blusmilie~Flockedsmilie~GITDsmilie~GREENsmilie~CLEARsmilie~CHROMEsmilie
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#12 Posted: 10:52:17 15/07/2013
Well, any challenge in the Dungeon map will potentially have the same skeleton in the same place. Blobber's Folly would, if they didn't put an invisible wall at the end (the end is right at the top of the Give A Hoot area, where you see a fence). Actually, in Blobber's Folly after you find him, you teleport to the same area as the top section of Give A Hoot, so you still might be able to see it. In Give A Hoot, the room to your left from the start/nest is I think the same room where you find a time boost in Blobber's Folly.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me