Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Legacy of the Draconic Souls
Page 1 of 1
Legacy of the Draconic Souls [CLOSED]
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1 Posted: 19:10:09 28/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay, I'm working on a new fanfic, all thanks to Dragonhope. I need replies so I won't double post...anyways this should be better than the last one.

Summery:
With Denon dead, and Demonica released, She seeks to free a beast that will consume the Dragon Realms. In order to do that, she needed the Seven Draconic Souls, when Spyro and Cynder hear her latest plot, they try to stop her from releasing the Souls however, stopping her comes with a great price. It's a race against time to save all dragonkind!

And heres something about last time, a intro to it.

Last Time…

Denon fell down off the Platform, which he did quietly and there was no sound, the ground and everything seemed to start to shake, the Portal seemed to be at the verge of exploding. Spyro’s mind flashed back to when he fought Cynder, the time she was evil, and it seems to have happened only yesterday to Spyro. Cynder’s mind raced with thoughts of how a strong dragon like that could die this easily, but it was all over now. Sparx poked Spyro’s shoulder as he was in his flashback and Spyro shacked his head, getting back to his senses. Spyro, Cynder and Sparx soon gotten far from that place in time, but it seemed to be only just…

And heres the logo I made without using bionicle2809's Logo Generator, I didn't know about it at the time, I just like doing things myself smilie.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:27:29 28/08/2008 by Wild
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#2 Posted: 21:57:53 28/08/2008
*looks around* Okay...starnge.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#3 Posted: 23:08:39 29/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah, it's sad. I was really liking how this one was going on, I might still wotk on it. I'll post chapter one here anyways...just to see. Maybe it's just who I am? I dun know.

Chapter 1. In a Rush

Spyro jumped from platform to platform, the Platforms were not floating in the air, and they were placed in water, clear water in fact. Everything around him seemed to be so alive; Sparx was also following the Purple Dragon with haste. “Slow Down buddy!” yelled Sparx from behind.

“We have to get back to the temple! Didn’t you hear the horn earlier?” yelled Spyro, without even looking back at Sparx.

“No, my face was still stuck in the mud!” Sparx Yelled while actually speeding back up to Spyro this time.

“Oh yeah, I forgot that!” Spyro said, adding a laugh.

“Ha. Ha. Very funny.” Sparx crossed his arms while being right beside Spyro at the time. Spyro speeded up some more, going though some bushes at the time. Sparx put his hands right in front of him to cover his eyes from the bush. Claws hit the soil ground with speed, as Spyro and Sparx neared the temple, Cynder was waiting for them at the temple for what seems to be an important message or something like that. Spyro’s feet skidded to a stop, kicking up the dirt and making some dust fly into the air. A door to the temple stood right there, Spyro blew some fire to light up the torches around the door, it might be an old way to get in, but it seemed to never die. Spyro and Sparx walked into the temple door, to set their eyes on many chambers leading to the main part of the Temple. The chambers had all kinds of dragon markings on the walls and sometimes relics may be in some chambers at a time.

“I don’t remember this way!” yelled Sparx as his words echoed through the chambers. Sparx came to a sudden stop, Spyro stopped too this time.

“Well, it’s a new shortcut.” Replied Spyro. “C’mon.” Spyro motioned his head to the other chamber.

“New Shortcut…” Sparx muttered and followed Spyro again.

Spyro smirked and continued to run down the chambers, until he got to the end of all the chambers. Spyro came to a stop and looked slightly confused at the time, Sparx sighed and crossed his arms. “A new Shortcut, eh?” said Sparx looking a little disappointed at the time.

“Well, there’s gotta be a way out of this.” Said Spyro studying the door.

Thirteen minutes later…

Spyro looked down at the floor, he didn’t find a way out of this place, and it must be a dead end or something. “We have to turn back…” Said Spyro with a depressed tone.

“Well it’s not my fault.” Said Sparx, placing his hand on the wall. All of a sudden, the pressure of Sparx’s tiny hand triggered a piece of the wall to go in triggering the wall to turn with Sparx and Spyro along with it.

“Woah!” Spyro was surprised for this to happen, he wasn’t the only one, and Sparx seemed to be too.

“Well I meant to do that.” Said Sparx with Pride in his voice.

“Mmhmm.” Spyro placed his eyes on the main part of the Temple. Igintus, Volteer, Cyril and, Terrador were there, along with Cynder. “Sorry if we’re a little late.” Said Spyro joining the circle ring of dragons, surrounding the pool in the middle.

“Just in time.” Remarked Igintus, standing up. The Guardians were older than they used to be, they seemed to have aged a bit since the defeat of the Dark Master, but all of them still were the colors of their elements, just a little more faded of course.

“Third millionths of a second-subsequent delayed, in fact.” Corrected Volteer. “Yes Volteer, in other words just in time.” Igintus started to look angry, Sparx just looked confused like always when Volteer said something.

“Okay, what’s the problem?” asked Spyro, setting his eyes among Igintus. “Oh yes, we shall proceed.” Said Igintus, looking at all the dragons.

“Cynder’s the one who found it out, she should be the one to tell.” Said Cyril looking over at Cynder. Cynder stepped up as all attention went over to her; she seemed to be pretty pressured at this time.

“Demonica’s released” Cynder spoke with an uneasy tone to it. “She has a plan…” Cynder added. Spyro looked worried all of a sudden.

“But didn’t we stop her?!” yelled Sparx in confusion. Igintus shacked his head, looking down at the golden floor with fear in his eyes, something that didn’t come much with Igintus. Spyro stepped up the pool; he looked at all the Guardians like he was thinking the same thing Sparx was.

To Be Continued…
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#4 Posted: 16:22:14 06/09/2008
cool! do more!
#5 Posted: 21:27:15 18/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay! "You have lighten my hopes once again" xD Next Chapter-

Chapter 2. The Seven Draconic Souls

“But Denon said…” Spyro spoke sadly, staring at Cynder.

“Denon lied.” Said Terrador, looking at Spyro. Spyro looked up more, anger raced his body to the fact that Denon lied about Demonica, and he was lying the whole time! Spyro backed up some, then readied himself to speak. “Denon was never on our side Spyro…” said Terrador before Spyro could talk. “We all are foolish to have trusted him.” Said Cyril. Cynder sighed; she didn’t want to hear this anymore.

“Enough!” Yelled Igintus, then everything gone silent. “Cynder, do you know anything about these plans?” Igintus looked over to Cynder, which was in fact right beside him. Cynder shook her head in reply. “Then how do you know she has plans?” asked Igintus, a little angered.

“It came to me…in a dream.” Said Cynder looking at the temple floor at the time. “Then let’s see.” Igintus walked up to the pool and looked into its green waters, as he peered what seemed like thousands of images flashed before his eyes. “ I see…a monstrous darkness, a beast of extreme power…and souls, seven of them. Then…you Spyro.” Said Igintus slowly, still peering into the waters. “Me?” said Spyro. “Yes you, and Cynder…also Sparx. ” Igintus stopped there and backed up a bit. “I can’t see any more, it was all so fast.” All the dragons, even Igintus looked surprised from that answer.

“Could it be?” asked Cyril, spreading out his wings. “It could, if there’s a Darkness as strong as Demonica, it could be…possible.” Said Terrador. “No, it’s impracticable, importable, Not Certain, impossible, impractical, unfeasible… Out of the Question!” Said Volteer with haste. “It is possible.” conformed Igintus.

“What is possible?” yelled Sparx, flying to the middle of the ring. Igintus nodded, then everyone waited for him to Speak.

“The Seven Draconic Souls, she looks to release them.” Said Igintus. “If she does, it means an end to us all.” Igintus added with the same tone. “A beast that consumes the Dragon Realms will emerge.” Said Cyril.

“That’s…bad.” Said Sparx. “I think I’ll stay out of it, so I can save you, you know. If you get into any trouble.” Sparx added. Spyro gave a look to Sparx, then spoke; “ But I need to regain my Powers. I would be useless without them.” Igintus sighed. “That’s the problem, after the fight with Denon, it might have sucked the power out of both Cynder and yourself.” Igintus replied.

“So you’re saying all is doomed again?” asked Sparx. “I don’t know…” Answered Igintus, looking down at the ground. Spyro stepped up, looked at all the Dragons with not a sad face, but a face clearly meaning ‘Bring it on!’ “Well, we just have to find a way.” Said Spyro, looking pretty devoted to stop Demonica. “Yeah, let’s stop Demonica, once and for all!” said Cynder, lightening up and devoted just like Spyro.

“Okay then, we seem pretty devoted.” Said Igintus. “Then, maybe a miracle will come and help you two on your Journey.” Said Terrador. “Hey! You mean three! You can’t leave old Sparx out of the show, now can you?” Sparx all of a Sudden shouted out. “Well, you said you didn’t want to go, Sparx.” Said Spyro. “We won’t stop you from staying.” Remarked Cynder.

“Well, I changed my mind, can’t someone change their mind every once in a while?” said Sparx. “Every once in a while…” mumbled Spyro, rolling his eyes. “Daily.” Said Cyril.

“What?” asked Sparx.

To Be Continued…
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#6 Posted: 01:24:38 19/09/2008
C'mon! More chapters!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me