Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I am SO Late It Is Probably Funny
Page 1 of 1
I am SO Late It Is Probably Funny [CLOSED]
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#1 Posted: 04:24:31 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
So....how did Brightscales get Gnorced?
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#2 Posted: 04:30:32 11/07/2013
She spammed "what" on some threads and Dark's guestbook which got her gnorced for a day, she came back and spammed Dark's gb and got gnorced again, and then there was something about her making alt accounts which were banned. At least, this is the story as far as I know.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:35:39 11/07/2013 by wanderist
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#3 Posted: 04:30:48 11/07/2013
Her pegasus died while she was riding it over the Sea O' Gnorcing.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#4 Posted: 04:33:30 11/07/2013
Quote: wanderist
He spammed "what" on some threads and Dark's guestbook which got him gnorced for a day, he came back and spammed Dark's gb and got gnorced again, and then there was something about him making alt accounts which were banned. At least, this is the story as far as I know.

*she
*her

Anyways she was spamming and got g'norced. If you want the deep long story please head to the topic "Wreckingball101 riptoe'd".
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#5 Posted: 04:36:23 11/07/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100
He spammed "what" on some threads and Dark's guestbook which got him gnorced for a day, he came back and spammed Dark's gb and got gnorced again, and then there was something about him making alt accounts which were banned. At least, this is the story as far as I know.

*she
*her

Anyways she was spamming and got g'norced. If you want the deep long story please head to the topic "Wreckingball101 riptoe'd".

Right. Sorry about that. Thanks for telling me.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#6 Posted: 05:17:46 11/07/2013
Quote: Underian
Her pegasus died while she was riding it over the Sea O' Gnorcing.

I told Pit AKA Brightscales to not fly too close to the sun!
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#7 Posted: 05:36:41 11/07/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100

*she
*her

Right. Sorry about that. Thanks for telling me.

You're welcome.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#8 Posted: 06:28:28 11/07/2013
Read my GB, it is her alt account and what she did
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me