Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: The Wrath of Taila (Preview)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: The Wrath of Taila (Preview) [CLOSED]
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#1 Posted: 16:16:55 09/07/2013 | Topic Creator
During the conflict with Malefor before the battle of the dawn, Cynder was used for many dark and evil experiments. The Ape King created a cloning device for the soul purpose of creating the ultimate weapon. Thus the C2 Project began, 120 clones of Cynder were created but only one survived! Enter Taila, a confused and lost child. Normally she was no threat to anyone since Gaul and Malefor were both defeated she had been looking for some sort of calling. When she finds herself being controlled by an outside source she attacks the Skylanders head on.

Now it's up to Spyro, Cynder, Sonic Boom, and Sunburn to stop Taila from destroying everyone and to figure out who is behind her attacks. Is the Dark Master up to his old tricks again? Or is this Kaos's latest plan to take over Skylands? Only Taila herself can answer that....

Just like with all the stories I've wrote this will be posted on Bookrix.com, I will do another post when the story is finished to inform you all and to give a link to the story itself!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me