Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ideas for fanfics... [CLOSED]
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1 Posted: 23:12:20 27/08/2008 | Topic Creator
So yeah, I'm out of date with my stories and I need to do something just fresh . Lol. Kinda stupid, but I need some ideas to help my main ideas for fanfics. Lol. Most likely there would be no replies. I would like feedback on my ideas.

My Ideas:

Denon: The Last of The Sliver Dragons
A story about Denon, my fan character whom once was the Gaurdian of Air, this would be a story about his past. How he was exiled and how he ended up losing everything and turned to darkness.

Spyro: Demonica's Rise /An World of Darkness
A story about Spyro, that he once meets a threat that is worse and more powerful then Malefor ever was, Demonica. Demonica tries to carry out her old plane, but this time she isn't working alone.

Demonica: The Legend Of The Dark Dragon
A story about Demonica, my other fan character. And her plan to put the world into darkness, by just her own Dark Powers.

Spyro: The Fallen Star
A story about how adult Cynder and Spyro comes across a star, a fallen star that altered the place and it's creatures, Spyro and Cynder taking on their own change theirself. This story fades into a complicted story of how allies turn on each other and darkness becomes light.

-Off-Topic:
Lol I wish I had very skilled RPers to RP with smilie. Or I could make a RPG site...I have been an Admin before...well mostly Wolf RPG admins.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:19:52 27/08/2008 by Wild
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#2 Posted: 23:19:30 27/08/2008
Well...you need more intresting ideas. It seems these would end up like your other fanfic.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#3 Posted: 23:21:15 27/08/2008 | Topic Creator
lol. Yeah...I would be better off forgetting it smilie
#4 Posted: 23:22:53 27/08/2008
You should try something like mine, ''The Spyro Chronicles: Soul Saviors'' You need an exciting title and storyline.
---
#5 Posted: 23:25:40 27/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah, But I'm just pretty dry. You know, I'm more of a wolf writer/ RPer then anything...even tho I have been into Dragons more than wolves. But I'm just plainly out of ideas, the first one I posted on here I got the idea from a...post on here and that was a year ago smilie
#6 Posted: 23:28:17 27/08/2008
Then you have to be devoted to fanfics, my friend! You need an epic storyline that catches an eye. Those titles? A prescholler could probably make that up. You need epic ones.
---
#7 Posted: 23:43:31 27/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Lol. The TOLS titles seem to be like that too, for example: A New Beginning, yet It's a game, any fans of it would but it or not. Not like you can play fanfics...that's well Gamebooks.

Hmmm....
Hero's End
Legends Never Die
Reawaken
Chilling Tides
Wings of Destiny
Remarked
A Hero's Burdens
Burdens
A Dragon's Burden
Midnight Rise

lol I could go on forever, please don't use them lol.

Just some I made up in a flash in my head just right now.
#8 Posted: 23:44:27 27/08/2008
Wings of Destiny is the only one that's good.
---
#9 Posted: 23:46:16 27/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Lol. Yeah, that ends up to be the same answer with me, most could be tittles for chapters...

hmmm.
#10 Posted: 23:47:29 27/08/2008
Legacy of the Draconic Souls?
---
#11 Posted: 23:54:16 27/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Woah, that's a great name. Wouldn't have expected anything less from you, lol this might be off-topic but he thing in your Sig reminds me of a RPG site I'm working on -The Demon Chronicles.

Anyways, now I need to make up good plotlines.

Legacy of the Draconic Souls, makes me think of umm....obivously souls. And Demonica a bit, also reminds me of darkness. Really I don't know any good plotlines for Spyro stories right now, see my muse has died for Spyro stories smilie.
#12 Posted: 23:57:47 27/08/2008
Summary:
As Denon was defeated, Demonica seeks to free a beast that will consume the Dragon Realms. In order to do that, she needed the Seven Draconic Souls, when Spyro and Cynder hear her latest plot, they try to stop her from realeasing the Souls however, stopping her comes with a great price. It's a race against time to save all dragonkind!

Follow this summary and you'll do great!
---
#13 Posted: 00:03:00 28/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Lol. I might alter it a bit, but it wouldn't change as much. Well, if I said it, that would be a major spoiler. I'm already planning it smilie

Your so Awesome! -bows to the epic Dragonhope- xD

Lol, I'll write the first chapter in MS word and save it. I'll also say you helped..a load O.O. I'll close this topic later.
#14 Posted: 04:18:37 28/08/2008
Lol. smilie. I make stuff up. I usually try to tease them by not starting the story so quick.
---
#15 Posted: 19:46:19 28/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I see, makes people want to read them more, doesn't it? Heres teh Logo I made for it without using B2809's Logo Generator.

[User Posted Image]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me