darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Wow Pow Ideas for the unreposed characters
Page 1 of 1
Wow Pow Ideas for the unreposed characters [CLOSED]
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#1 Posted: 15:39:12 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Mine:
Voodood: Zipline Explosion-Hitting an enemy with your Zipline axe causes an explosion.
Dino-Rang: More Boomerangs!-The Boomerang Shield has 4 boomerangs instead of 2.
Wham-Shell: Giant Starfish-Hold B and press A tomake your starfish turn giant and do increased damage.
Sunburn: Faster Mover-Retain your normal speed while holding down your Flamethrower Breath.
Boomer: Unlimited Bombs-Boomer can have an unlimited amount of bombs out at a time!
Ghost Roaster: Charged Chain Whip-Hold the A button and release to have the chain whip do extra damage.
Warnado: Tornado Spawner-A tornado automatically spawns every time Warnado kills an enemy.
Camo: Mega Sun-Blast-Hold A and release to have a bigger Sun-Blast that does extra damage.
onslaught Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#2 Posted: 15:41:34 06/07/2013
GR Should Use B And go kablooey! GR=GhostRoaster
---
<(".<) (>".)> Two Kirbys.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 00:05:21 08/07/2013
Voodood
Tripping Axe

Using the axe forms tripwires
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#4 Posted: 03:04:56 08/07/2013
I made a topic like this a while back........sunburn needs healing
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#5 Posted: 05:42:45 09/07/2013
But holding A would interfere with the sun shield.
---
#hu
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6 Posted: 02:19:08 10/07/2013
Teleporting heals sunburn. It aint rocket science fellow humans.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#7 Posted: 02:52:24 10/07/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Teleporting heals sunburn. It aint rocket science fellow humans.

No it doesn't ......
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#8 Posted: 10:05:21 15/07/2013
He meant that's how they could implement healing, to make it that teleporting heals Sunburn. That way it doesn't require another attack or button. And I agree, a phoenix needs healing - or regeneration, maybe when you're almost dead... If your health is under 10, a teleport brings you to full health?

Which is too bad, I would love the full speed while burning thing... I love making him burn, but he's so slow!
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#9 Posted: 14:54:08 15/07/2013
Quote: niceguy1
He meant that's how they could implement healing, to make it that teleporting heals Sunburn. That way it doesn't require another attack or button. And I agree, a phoenix needs healing - or regeneration, maybe when you're almost dead... If your health is under 10, a teleport brings you to full health?

Which is too bad, I would love the full speed while burning thing... I love making him burn, but he's so slow!

Nobody was even talking about how to implement it, I took it as he saw my post about how sunburn needs healing and said that teleporting is like sunburn healing because he disintegrates and then shows up somewhere else. How about during a Phoenix dash press the primary attack button to regain 10 health
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#10 Posted: 16:04:17 15/07/2013
Quote: ClayFace
Mine:
Voodood: Zipline Explosion-Hitting an enemy with your Zipline axe causes an explosion.
Dino-Rang: More Boomerangs!-The Boomerang Shield has 4 boomerangs instead of 2.
Wham-Shell: Giant Starfish-Hold B and press A tomake your starfish turn giant and do increased damage.
Sunburn: Faster Mover-Retain your normal speed while holding down your Flamethrower Breath.
Boomer: Unlimited Bombs-Boomer can have an unlimited amount of bombs out at a time!
Ghost Roaster: Charged Chain Whip-Hold the A button and release to have the chain whip do extra damage.
Warnado: Tornado Spawner-A tornado automatically spawns every time Warnado kills an enemy.
Camo: Mega Sun-Blast-Hold A and release to have a bigger Sun-Blast that does extra damage.

I like all of these, though, they could be a little different. Here's my ideas for there Wow Pows (won't give names):

smilie: Nothing wrong with it.
smilie: Instead, make it this: Hold B and release to make it have 4.
smilie: Instead, make it this: While doing the phoenix dash, press B to disappear in a fiery explosion.
smilie: Instead, make it this: While in ectoplasm mode, going through enemies hurts them.
smilie: Instead, make it this: A tornado automatically spawns every time smilie kills an enemy with his spin attack.
---
#hu
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me