Page 1 of 1
The skylanders backstory topic [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 06:43:44 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
i cant help but forgive myself for asking this, and the more i think of it, the more i need your edeas and theories..........

does anybody know what happend BEFORE smilie lost her memory, does anybody have an idea?????

i am reely happy if somone would answer this, so i can go on with my research

EDIT i changed the topics name cuz we have startet talking about otther UNANSWERD question about backstories
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:37:57 18/07/2013 by NINJAsk11
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#2 Posted: 06:59:12 06/07/2013
Stealth Elf can't remember much about her family or from whence she came. But she is the only Skylander who can skewer and slice through a platoon of ne'er-do-wells before slipping away unseen. Stealth Elf's earliest memory is of waking with a start and screech, following a nightmarish dream of stampeding sheep. But when she awoke there were no woolly warriors in sight - only woodland and a complete memory blank. With a sniffle and a sigh, she picked herself up and set off in search of answers. After several days, she stumbled on a gnarled, stumpy-looking creature with the lightning moves of a ninja master. It turned out the creature was the guardian of the forest and trained in the ancient art of stealth.

Sensing the young elf's skill for sneaking, the guardian immediately made her his apprentice. Sure enough, Stealth Elf was a natural and soon, ran rings around her increasingly ragged sensei. Master Eon was invited for a look, and was knocked out by her nifty ninja skills. She was made a Skylander on the spot and served not only guardian of the forests, but protector of the world.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:22:09 06/07/2013 by Hexblazer
#3 Posted: 07:03:31 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
nice that yu try to help me, but i mean BEFORE all of that................btw : yu dug that up from the spyro/skylanders wiki
did you?
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#4 Posted: 07:20:07 06/07/2013
Yes lol
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#5 Posted: 07:38:22 06/07/2013
Stealth Elf has amnesia, she doesn't remember anything about how she ended up in the forest. The devs never revealed Stealth Elf's story before she lost her memory.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#6 Posted: 07:59:00 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
amnesia?????? ok.............but wats with the sheep?
#7 Posted: 08:00:36 06/07/2013
A nightmare of course.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#8 Posted: 08:02:41 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
lawl, i got nightmares myself about sheep..............

well thanks but its still not reely clear to me.........i'll keep this topic open incase somone else has some cool things to share
(if my friend just sended me that note...i can go on with my research but of course...)
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#9 Posted: 13:04:55 06/07/2013
It's made up, ask the person who made stealth elf
#10 Posted: 13:13:36 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
give me his/her adres and i will stalk him/her.....................
#11 Posted: 13:14:52 06/07/2013
Ur gonna have to ask around for that information
#12 Posted: 13:16:31 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
oh snap

but no one yet has posted what he/she THINKS it could be............awwww...............

might post my own toughts soon...............we'll see

thanks for the kind help, i keep this topic open incase somone wants to tell something i can use
#13 Posted: 13:24:23 06/07/2013
She went to get some water and then some threw an apple on her head really hard
#14 Posted: 13:26:20 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
^lawl, but thats something i already suggested, doesn't fit in the fact she's in a tree........

good guess anyway
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#15 Posted: 13:30:34 06/07/2013
Oh, great.
A NINJAsk11 is completely obcessed with Stealth Elf topic.
#16 Posted: 13:33:37 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
srsly...................why why why
plz would you please stop spamming me with all of that crap, let me do what i want and i let you go, i hate lighting butt, you hate stealth pixy, fine...........who cares?

i just ask people what they think, not if they ..........OH WHO CARES!

ugh.............
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#17 Posted: 15:22:17 06/07/2013
she went for a walk and a tree feel on her. There ya go.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#18 Posted: 15:36:29 06/07/2013
Quote: Aura24
Stealth Elf has amnesia, she doesn't remember anything about how she ended up in the forest. The devs never revealed Stealth Elf's story before she lost her memory.

In Skylanders 4 it will be revealed she was evil and will join Kaos.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#19 Posted: 18:41:22 06/07/2013
^I spy sarcasm, but some users would be fooled by that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:41:56 06/07/2013 by Aura24
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#20 Posted: 19:58:48 06/07/2013
Quote: Aura24
^I spy sarcasm, but some users would be fooled by that.

I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend....it would be nice to see the Anakin of Skylanders though. In fact, it would be nice to move ALL of the characters from a story perspective moving forward and have inter-weaving story lines...but I know that's rather mature of a button masher.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:00:39 06/07/2013 by GhostRoaster
#21 Posted: 06:54:17 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
^well, might explain DNsmilie maby???
what you said could be posible
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#22 Posted: 21:49:10 07/07/2013
Stealth Elf actually used to be one of the Drow you fight in the forest levels of Spyro's Adventure. A soldier for hire, she was an elite killing machine.
But despite being a trained soldier, she was knocked unconscious by an unexpected stampede of sheep. The sheep knocked her out, but the goodly creatures of the forest swooped down and rescued her before too much damage could be done.
Now, when the forest is in danger, she will return, and defend the trees against those she once called friends.
*Que epic swelling music*

Seriously though, there is no 'before'. No histort has been written, planned or decided. The whole 'lost mystery' thing is just a play off the overused amnesia trope seen in action and fantasy genres.
Her past is whatever you want it to be, and (frankly) it's totally irrelevant since the character's life (as far as the franchise is concerned) started when she was trained.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#23 Posted: 22:43:15 07/07/2013
She was partners with the Magna Defender.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#24 Posted: 23:09:18 07/07/2013
She really enjoyed eating out and long walks on the beach.
---
#25 Posted: 07:49:07 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tel Prydain
Stealth Elf actually used to be one of the Drow you fight in the forest levels of Spyro's Adventure. A soldier for hire, she was an elite killing machine.
But despite being a trained soldier, she was knocked unconscious by an unexpected stampede of sheep. The sheep knocked her out, but the goodly creatures of the forest swooped down and rescued her before too much damage could be done.
Now, when the forest is in danger, she will return, and defend the trees against those she once called friends.
*Que epic swelling music*

Seriously though, there is no 'before'. No histort has been written, planned or decided. The whole 'lost mystery' thing is just a play off the overused amnesia trope seen in action and fantasy genres.
Her past is whatever you want it to be, and (frankly) it's totally irrelevant since the character's life (as far as the franchise is concerned) started when she was trained.

youknowwhat?
i ask acti, maby some of it is true, i only made this topic for u guys to post your ideas, not that its required, but indeed, there is no before....or maby.............we'll see
anyways thanks for sharing!
#26 Posted: 23:20:29 08/07/2013
You should ask Toys for Bob, not Activision.
And they are just going to ask you, "What do you think?"
---
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#27 Posted: 09:51:29 15/07/2013
Hmmm, never before seen Stealth Elf's bio, LOL! They make that stuff too hard to find, it should be on the card, or at least on the box.

This seems like SUCH a rip-off of Wolverine in the X-Men. He, too, has permanent amnesia before a certain point, and he too has flashes of his pre-amnesia times.

So, judging by him, I would say the sheep is supposed to be a hint to how she lost her memory, what tragic event happened to her. You DO recall that everybody in Skylands is afraid of sheep, right? So, maybe she was running from a flock of sheep, and had to climb a tree, then fell out, hitting her head on the ground, causing her amnesia. Who knows? LOL!

Considering her upcoming Dark version, she may indeed have a darker past before her amnesia. So yes, much like Anakin, but in reverse. Ooooh, better... Arnold Schwartzenegger in Total Recall! Also amnesia, also a completely unknown and dark life before the amnesia.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#28 Posted: 09:57:48 15/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: niceguy1
Hmmm, never before seen Stealth Elf's bio, LOL! They make that stuff too hard to find, it should be on the card, or at least on the box.

This seems like SUCH a rip-off of Wolverine in the X-Men. He, too, has permanent amnesia before a certain point, and he too has flashes of his pre-amnesia times.

So, judging by him, I would say the sheep is supposed to be a hint to how she lost her memory, what tragic event happened to her. You DO recall that everybody in Skylands is afraid of sheep, right? So, maybe she was running from a flock of sheep, and had to climb a tree, then fell out, hitting her head on the ground, causing her amnesia. Who knows? LOL!

Considering her upcoming Dark version, she may indeed have a darker past before her amnesia. So yes, much like Anakin, but in reverse. Ooooh, better... Arnold Schwartzenegger in Total Recall! Also amnesia, also a completely unknown and dark life before the amnesia.

the dark counterpart indeed calls for questions
and , i only thought Hugo was the one scared by sheep......
nah, anyone else with a sweet story?
btw: this is going in my special box!
#29 Posted: 23:14:36 15/07/2013
"this is going in my special box"

[User Posted Image]
---
#30 Posted: 01:37:19 16/07/2013
Quote: Tel Prydain
"this is going in my special box"

[User Posted Image]

Yup, ^that about says it... smilie also.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#31 Posted: 03:03:31 16/07/2013
She was a circus clown who worked part time at a bowling alley and made her own saltwater taffy
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#32 Posted: 04:22:53 16/07/2013
Quote: awesomerockets
She was a circus clown who worked part time at a bowling alley and made her own saltwater taffy

BOOM! Nailed it!
---
#33 Posted: 20:31:41 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Wats so wrong about a box full of fake ideas????
is it so bad???
#34 Posted: 22:53:25 16/07/2013
Quote: NINJAsk11
Wats so wrong about a box full of fake ideas????
is it so bad???

Don’t worry about it, mate.
I’m guessing that English must be your second language, because the phrase “this is going in my special box” without any context comes across a little strange in English. I’m assuming you meant a metaphorical (imaginary) box of ideas, but without that context it sounds a little funny.

There are two reasons we might find it funny:
1) The crude reason – ‘box’ is sometimes used as slang for the female anatomy.
2) The creepy reason – Stalkers and obsessive compulsives are often shown in media (TV and Movies) keeping boxes of things related to their obsession hidden under their bed.

Either way, don’t worry about us being silly. Rather than worry, when you’re typing try to explain your sentences a little more. That way we are less likely to misunderstand.
And if you’re going to save a neat story for later, try saying something like: “I’m going to bookmark this story for later”. I’m pretty sure that’s what you meant.
---
#35 Posted: 09:50:04 17/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Uh ok......strange...........eh.........wow this is so wierd....
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#36 Posted: 10:12:17 17/07/2013
whut.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#37 Posted: 11:35:34 17/07/2013
Seeing as this game series is in the 6-12 demographic (and doesn't have Lauren Faust working on it), I'm betting we'll never get satisfactory explanations for unresolved backstories... Though, since she's such a popular character, we might get a novel about it.

Man, if only Square Enix had made her...
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#38 Posted: 22:56:17 17/07/2013
Tel: No, English isn't her first language, nailed that right on the head. smilie

NINJAsk: Tel just explained it really well why this amused us. I don't know about anyone else, but I was sure you didn't mean it THAT way, but it was still funny. smilie
---
#39 Posted: 11:33:20 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Can we stop about that!???

Anyways, what doomslicer said was kind of true sincr i have a ftiend and he works for acti
he said it could be possible
and darNSE might give us more excitement

talking about unsolved backstories: wicch skylanders have one?
we have a few unanswerd things:
Flameslingers eyes came to mind, wat ghostroaster was also and lots O more!
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#40 Posted: 12:10:22 18/07/2013
^ I bet Flameslinger's eyes are the same as Stealth Elf, Fright Rider, you know, the humanoid Skylanders other than Lightning Rod.
#41 Posted: 03:07:01 19/07/2013
I thought I read that Flameslinger's eyes was just because he's SO good, he blindfold's himself to show off how good he is. That, or that he blindfolds himself to challenge himself.

His backstory is the only one I HAVE read, back in April 2012 when I first heard about SSA because my nephews wanted it, plus Stealth Elf and Flameslinger. smilie

Actually, I read it here: http://www.skylanderscharacter...?n=flameslinger (Great site for people who don't know Skylanders, like parents)

It says this:
"This elven archer is so accurate that he wears a blindfold while carrying out his unique form of mayhem. Its been debated as to whether or not the blindfold is transparent, but the scorched earth left in his wake makes the debate a moot point."

So, sounds like it's the challenge thing.
---
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#42 Posted: 04:23:00 19/07/2013
I confess Flameslinger's blindfold makes me think of Demon Hunters from Warcraft, albeit he's doing it to show off. Indeed, the version I read was he blindfolds himself to prove he's that damn awesome.
The fire powers came from him rescuing a fire spirit, and being blessed with em (Which makes me think of Demon Hunters even more).
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
#43 Posted: 19:11:27 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
How abou his WP Speed DEMON???
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#44 Posted: 21:06:57 20/07/2013
Quote: Nelomet
I confess Flameslinger's blindfold makes me think of Demon Hunters from Warcraft, albeit he's doing it to show off. Indeed, the version I read was he blindfolds himself to prove he's that damn awesome.
The fire powers came from him rescuing a fire spirit, and being blessed with em (Which makes me think of Demon Hunters even more).

Skylanders is definitely full of homages to Warcraft being that Activision-Blizzard make both. I'd love a companion pet Gill Grunt for my paladin.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
#45 Posted: 00:46:33 21/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Lolt of pokemon look a likes too
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me