Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Fallen Hero - Darkness of Spyro (TLOS RP)
Page 1 of 1
Fallen Hero - Darkness of Spyro (TLOS RP) [CLOSED]
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1 Posted: 13:46:27 05/07/2013 | Topic Creator
It's been 10 years since the dark master Malefor was defeated. Many of the world's races including dragons have resurfaced to celebrate the dawn of a new age and Warfang has become the capital of Dragonkin. The Guardians have new replacements of each element expect for still living users of Earth, Ice and Electric elements. Cynder has become among the Elders as a teacher and works to help warfang which has fully sunk the identity of her dark past

However during the following five years afterwards the purple dragon Spyro in his early adulthood grew troubled by something and vanished, rumors persist five years later that an army that mirrors Malefors are now under Spyro's control.

RP Rules:
.No Godmodding
.Romance is allowed and you can go as far as ratings can go for this forum
.Be nice and not angry

Existing Characters: (Can always add in another existing character if the one you want isn't in the list)

Spyro (Me)
Cynder (X)
Sparx (X)
Hunter (X)
Volteer (X)
Cyrill (X)
Flame (Sleepy)

Character Sheet:
Name:
Element or Abilities:
Personality:
Short History:

OC's:

Original Character Elders:
(The following list below should only be to keep track of which OC is an elder)
Water -
Fire -
Wind -
Light (Blinding light) -
Dark (Black fire) -
Nature (Vines, or plants) -
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:54:46 05/07/2013 by Jackson117
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 13:59:58 05/07/2013
Name: Flame
Race: Dragon
Element or Abilities: Flame fire storm
Personality: Funny curious
Short History: His past with spyro is when he was going to defeat red then he traveled to warfang
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#3 Posted: 00:22:10 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted

Spyro's Forces are the result of a purple dragon pouring his power into an element or material to construct a magical entity, in the days of old these entities were seen as a purple dragon's personal workforce who depending on the dragon helped their master in combat to protect the lands or by trivial duties such as house cleaning. These creatures are linked to a purple dragon and are fully under his command telepathically or by voice. The Army itself is comprised of different types of creatures of various sizes/ranks with each one being similiar in design to people or objects the drake had encountered on his trips
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me