Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Welcome back Prysom! [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#51 Posted: 02:22:28 06/07/2013
Valkyrie had nothing to do with Prysom so what the heck was the point into bringing that up?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#52 Posted: 02:24:22 06/07/2013
Quote: King_Pika
Just leave Prysom alone. VeronicaTheFox was a cool user and was banned because you all pointed out him being a Pryson account. It didn't help that Valkyrie was banned shortly before.

poor prysom wishing death and rape upon everyone its not his fault ):
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#53 Posted: 02:26:07 06/07/2013
no more triggering people
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#54 Posted: 02:29:38 06/07/2013
what part of no more triggering do you people not get
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#55 Posted: 02:31:23 06/07/2013
"It's people like you who make me wish I supported abortion." -Prysom 2013

WHAT A SWELL GUY ALWAYS SO KIND, LEAVE HIM ALONE GUYS
#56 Posted: 02:33:42 06/07/2013
Okay, fine! I get it! He's a terrible person. My gosh, making me look like an idiot's not the way to go about things.
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#57 Posted: 02:34:11 06/07/2013
So you think Prysom is an okay person after he did all of the above? Did you even talk to him directly?

Edit: You cannot defend a person that you do not know crap about. It's like defending Sonic '06, it's just no use.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:44:16 06/07/2013 by Trix Master 100
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#58 Posted: 02:40:41 06/07/2013
See, if you guys just got a life outside of the Internet, then none of this would be a problem smilie
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#59 Posted: 04:14:18 06/07/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Quote: King_Pika
Just leave Prysom alone. VeronicaTheFox was a cool user and was banned because you all pointed out him being a Pryson account. It didn't help that Valkyrie was banned shortly before.

And yet he basically mocked the LGBT community by faking to be a lesbian?

yeah he also hated gays and lesbians
though ill accept his opinion and give him another chance if wanted
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#60 Posted: 12:13:29 06/07/2013
Quote: Metallo
See, if you guys just got a life outside of the Internet, then none of this would be a problem :P

Now you are implying two things:

1. That none of us have a life outside of internet (Which is false, if I must state the obvious).
2. That we put too much weight on what people say to us on the internet.

I'm not sure how you perceive this situation, but there are no "internet people" and "IRL people". What people say to us here, is as real as what they say to us IRL.

"But Samius, that's not the same! What people say to you on the internet can't really hurt you!"

Yeah well, words can't hurt me IRL either. They're just words.
If some guy finds it easier to say rude things to people because he's doing so online, I don't give a damn. It doesn't make it any less rude.
It's the gesture that counts, really. I think none of us is afraid of Prysom really causing any harm to us, but we don't want him around because of the things we've seen him do/say.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#61 Posted: 13:16:59 06/07/2013
Who's Prysom? ._.
Brightscales Ripto Gems: 445
#62 Posted: 13:43:14 06/07/2013
what torchsheep said
please be a superstar and give a breif little description for us who dont know
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#63 Posted: 13:49:38 06/07/2013
Quote: Samius
Quote: Metallo
See, if you guys just got a life outside of the Internet, then none of this would be a problem smilie

Now you are implying two things:

1. That none of us have a life outside of internet (Which is false, if I must state the obvious).
2. That we put too much weight on what people say to us on the internet.

I'm not sure how you perceive this situation, but there are no "internet people" and "IRL people". What people say to us here, is as real as what they say to us IRL.

"But Samius, that's not the same! What people say to you on the internet can't really hurt you!"

Yeah well, words can't hurt me IRL either. They're just words.
If some guy finds it easier to say rude things to people because he's doing so online, I don't give a damn. It doesn't make it any less rude.
It's the gesture that counts, really. I think none of us is afraid of Prysom really causing any harm to us, but we don't want him around because of the things we've seen him do/say.

I wasn't talking to everyone. Just the few who are making a really huge deal out of it. They know who they are.

Quote: TorchSheep
Who's Prysom? ._.

Apparently some super flamey-trolly guy.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me