Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
In an Instance (Apocolypse Rp) [CLOSED]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#51 Posted: 04:34:41 08/07/2013
"Was just going to head back to the room I've been staying in, then was gonna check in with Yoshi to see if she had heard anything. Nes doesn't really travel fast anymore." Shiori says.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#52 Posted: 06:07:01 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc Hey Seiki do you think you can write in third person.. It kind of bothers me when everyone else is third person and one person is first person...
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#53 Posted: 10:15:59 08/07/2013
Instance

Name: Dioge(DEE-ohjh) Wilmes(WILL-mss)
Personality: Dioge is a emotionally stable man who likes to keep his feelings under strict control. He tries to show good will to people, as he believes in Karma and insists that doing good things will cause good things to happen. He is a fairly gentle person when it comes to people he's on good terms with, and has a soft spot for children/teenagers, having a habit of seeming to take on a brotherly affection towards them in some cases. His attitude about things, however, seems slightly uncertain, as he tends to shoot down ideas that aren't fitting to his moral code and he can be a bit awkward with unstable relationships with others. Dioge also can be very aggressive if he hears something he doesn't approve of(this includes: insulting/attacking someone he is on good terms with, trying to intimidate or threaten him, attempting to kill him, killing someone/something without need). He isn't afraid of violence, in fact he finds his muscular build and height of 6 feet makes him feel fairly powerful in most situations. He does, however, get quite concerned and emotional if his pocket-watch is taken from him.
Weapon: Dioge carries with him a crowbar, and while he does have a bit of ammunition he hasn't picked up a gun in years and as such doesn't trust himself with them just yet.
Appearance: Dioge has a very muscular build and stands at exactly 6 foot. His skin is darker colored, with the addition of a dark tan. His eyes are hazel in color, and usually look a bit droopy due to lack of proper sleep. He has on his chin and jaw a small beard, the hair only growing out about an inch from the skin. The hair atop his head is messy though it remains short. His hair and beard are both nearly-black brown, and have small gray flecks in them. He wears a loose, stained, cream-colored T-shirt and a heavy dark green coat for the winter time. On his legs he wears beat-up bluejeans and on his feet a pair of brown hiking boots. He doesn't wear any kind of accessories at this moment.
History: Dioge was born and raised an outdoors type, spending almost all his time outside and with animals or other people. His sisters and brother were kind to him, and the entire family was quite happy on their little farm. Of course, Dioge had to leave the farm after a while due to the curse of curiosity, though he promised to come back home. He went around a bit, keeping a steady living and all, when he met someone. She wasn't a very young woman - maybe hitting 47 when he met her the first time. The young Dioge, at first, thought that the woman was just another stranger. But soon the two began to talk and they became pals pretty quickly. They traveled around together for about twenty years before Dioge's best friend died of a stroke. He was quite saddened by this, as expected, but still held her pocket-watch as a memento of her. He wonders to himself a lot about her, but he doesn't bother trying to be upset or angry about it.
Other: Travels with Keiki.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:17:22 08/07/2013 by CinderLover
#54 Posted: 10:50:58 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#55 Posted: 12:55:41 08/07/2013
Rowan, after scavenging through the station, walked outside to the depressing site that was once known as Dallas. He let out a long sigh, then decided to survey the area. And if I'm gonna survey the area, I'll need a height advantage. He began to walk towards a hotel that was in horrible condition. As he approached the entrance, he heard some voices already inside. Without thinking, he quietly crept inside, and hid behind a block of rubble, hoping no one noticed him.
---
Hurrah!
Vincentkoopa Yellow Sparx Gems: 1997
#56 Posted: 15:53:40 08/07/2013
OOC: I'm in the presence of masters. O_e

"I'll be waiting outside." Drizzle told Shiori. He strapped the dragunov to his back and began climbing down the flight of stairs. When he reached the first floor, he made his way outside and sat down on the floor waiting for Shiori.
---
Always tired~
#57 Posted: 16:39:38 08/07/2013
OOC: I have been writing in third person.... If you are referencing the post above yours, that was mostly dialogue. She isn't going to speak in third person, that'd be weird.

Shiori walked up the stairs to room 203. With the power out, the power locks have ceased working allowing access to any room. She opens the door to the dingy room and peeks inside, making sure any unwanted guests haven't snuck in while she was away. After looking things over, Shiori gathers her things into a backpack. Though she feels sure she'll return to this room she calls home, part of can't help but feel like this is goodbye for the home she has had for the past several months. Shiori walks back downstairs to meet Drizzle in the large, open courtyard.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#58 Posted: 16:43:48 08/07/2013
"Are you done?" Drizzle asked Shiori, standing up from the ground. "If you are, we should hurry up and get going before evening arrives." He took out and checked his backpack to make sure he had all the necessary supplies ready to go. He then put the it back on so he was ready. He looked then at Shiori's eyes with his own, waiting for an answer.
---
Always tired~
#59 Posted: 17:16:16 08/07/2013
"I'm ready. We're heading for Arlington. It'll take most of the day to walk there, about an hour if we had a working car." Shiori replies.
She looks up at the sky, judging by the angle of the sun she guesses it's a little after noon.
"We may have to stop somewhere if it gets too late."
Shiori makes sure Drizzle is ready before motioning to head west.
"If we follow the roads, we can take that highway going west. When it hits 360, we'll have to head south." Shiori explains.
---
#60 Posted: 19:55:05 08/07/2013
Not hearing any more conversation, Rowan stood up cautiously, weapon in hand. Seeing no one around, he lowered his guard, and walked up the stairs of the hotel. As he made his way up on the stairs, he felt a hand grab on to his leg. "Agh!" He cried out for help. Caught completely off guard, he dropped his rifle and machete. He tried stomping with his other foot, but slipped, and fell. Now he was lying down, with a zombie pinning him and about to dig into his flesh. "HELP!" He shouted as loud as he could. This was a stupid move though, because the sound could attract more zombies.
---
Hurrah!
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#61 Posted: 20:53:05 08/07/2013
Teaghlach hearing a cry for help looks at Erika "Looks like someone else needs help, see ya!" Teaghlach runs to the hotel trying to find where the noise is coming from.
---
Turtle Power.
#62 Posted: 22:10:51 08/07/2013
Drizzle nodded his head and said, "I'll allow you to take the lead." He readied his items once more and waited for Shiori to begin.
---
Always tired~
#63 Posted: 22:40:56 08/07/2013
Shiori walks on, keeping her bow in her hand in case she needs to use it quickly. With the highway not far from the Hilton, the two easily find it. The highway is littered with trash and abandoned, wrecked vehicles. Shiori takes lead, walking due west.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#64 Posted: 23:28:40 08/07/2013
-Name: Alan Sni Poah
-Personality: Your ever friendly, independent, trailer-driver.....killer. A low-key, hired-hand who will meet you and think nothing of you except maybe how to kill you. Don't get on the other end of his rifle, don't backstab him, and you should get along with him just fine.
-Weapon: Sniper Rifle, and a 2.75ft Machete
-Appearance: [User Posted Image]
-Other: Well-stocked in spite of most people. He lives in a motor-home/trailer that actually functions quite well. As of now, he has a good amount of water, food consisting of mostly beef jerky, and drives around for extra supplies. He's Austrailan.

His current ammo is his rifle can hold about roughly 20 shots. He has 3 reusable refill ammo packs each holding about 35 bullets each. He can make his own bullets, but he needs both raw materials and time to make them.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:55:43 08/07/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#65 Posted: 01:12:11 09/07/2013
OOC: Ok, I'll work on it then. smilie
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#66 Posted: 02:34:04 09/07/2013
Dioge crouched behind the counter, pulling a couple of the small cakes the average Starbucks had on display and placing them on the counter. The cakes were stiff with age and he found the smell they gave to be quite unappealing. He hadn't expected much of anything in the Starbucks, but now he sort of wanted a cup of coffee, and that feeling was going to bug him for a while. The man stood up, leaning over to see if the small cooler had anything in it.
As he worked, Dioge couldn't help but think to himself how well things had gone, considering the circumstance. It wasn't hard to find food or water in the hotel and around the area, and the buildings were pretty easy to defend. The walking dead made things a bit complicated, but the hotel was simple to fortify and keep in check. He couldn't recall a time when they'd been surprised in the hotel by one of the things after they'd boarded up the windows and doors.
'Wonder why there were so few in here.' Dioge glanced up from his scavenging to the pile of re-killed corpses. He guessed that it had just been a slow day whenever these guys got killed, but anything could have happened, really. With those things in mind, he moved away from the powerless and hot cooler, and thought to himself about where they could go next whenever they needed food.
In his head Dioge mapped out the area, imagining the Starbucks they stood in and the hotel they stayed at. Another hotel was nearby, along with a Wal-Mart. Near to this Starbucks was a Chili's and a Golden Coral, which advertized meats that Dioge assumed had gone bad by now. Not far from the hotel was an IHOP, though, and he guessed they could take ingredients from it to make pancakes or...something.
Dioge shook his head, looking over to Keiki and tapping the counter to get her attention.
"Keiki, how about next time we head towards that IHOP?" he suggested, resting his elbows on the counter and keeping his eyes on the windows. He didn't see many of the zombies, but he wanted to be sure they wouldn't come crawling over.
#67 Posted: 04:17:39 09/07/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc Accepted Dragon smilie

Erica scrambled across the tile floor of the old grocery store to her ax. As she reached out for it the zombie reached out grabbing her leg tripping her. She kicked it in the face with her free foot but it wouldnt let go. She cursed and reached into her bag pulling out her sawed off shotgun aiming it and pulling the trigger. The shot fired letting a loud gun shot echo out of the store and through the city. She let out a loud sigh and put away her gun and picked up her ax. She looked around the old store and growled. "I need to get out of here quick." She said grabbing what was left and running out the front of the grocery store heading towards an old hotel that was a good several stories tall. With luck she would find food.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#68 Posted: 21:43:37 09/07/2013
Drizzle followed closely behind Shiori, twirling his desert eagles in his hands. He began whistling a tune out of boredom and examined the their surroundings. "The world is a complete mess and a huge disaster." Drizzle muttered.
---
Always tired~
#69 Posted: 22:04:11 09/07/2013
OCC: I'm going to drop out, this role play moves way too slow for me. good luck!
---
Turtle Power.
#70 Posted: 00:13:51 10/07/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc Oh... smilie okay smilie
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#71 Posted: 00:39:32 10/07/2013
OCC: sorry, don' be sad boss, I believe in you!
---
Turtle Power.
#72 Posted: 01:07:23 10/07/2013
"That it is." Shiori agreed. "I can still remember before, when this area was busy, full of life. It seems so sad now, like a hollow shadow of what it once was, reminding us of the pain so many have felt since this all started." Shiori seemed sad as she said this.
A gunshot rang out through the silence, coming from behind them.
"Another survivor, fighting to stay alive..." Shiori muttered.
She walked onward with Drizzle, climbing over a few cars, aiming to stick to the roads as much as possible.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#73 Posted: 19:24:01 10/07/2013
Driving down on the deserted highway formally known as the 30 East, a lone motor home treks across the road. The driver, a 32-year old man named Alan Sni Poiah had quite the cross look on his face. Inside the trailer, he was practically just talking to himself being so bored because he hasn't seen any living things for weeks. "See this is why I hate America. Sure, the people are nice and all, bu' thay need to get there priortae's straight. I con't kill foh mah client if the buggah I'm killin' is already dead. I don't even kno' if mah client is still alive! And then these pasty pinchoppahs just come waltzin' outta the ground and tryin' tae kill mae. I don't even know where to start with dat. Just one pop to the head and they go back to where they belong, but I'm a professional! Not a crazed maniac." He sighed to himself and took a look at the map. "Ah just hope there's at least some sort of civilization left. Ah mean, I'm comin' up to a major city and all. Ah crikey..." He muttered, seeing a few of those zombies, he promptly just drove past 'em. He was now driving through Oak Cliff.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:29:00 10/07/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#74 Posted: 20:33:16 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Erica was searching the hotel near the ground floor being careful to not make any loud noise. But off in the distance she could hear the sound of a car. A working one too. She wanted to know who got it working again and how. She gathered the little supplies that she had found and worked her way back to the ground floor and out to the road keeping away from the bodies and being more careful this time.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#75 Posted: 21:33:34 11/07/2013
Drake was laying on top of this giant building waiting for the next storm to flood major parts of the city. He got a bit bored so he raised his head and looked around. He found a note. "To my coworker John:" Hmm, a letter written from someone who works here "I know your entire job I have been hard on you and bullied you. The only reason I was doing that was to prepare you for the real world. Now I know you'll never find this, but if you do, I want you to know that I really did care for you. I-" Oh, God... Drake thought as he saw blood cover the rest of the note. He set the note down and went to the level below him to look for some big things to block the staircase to the roof. He pulled two big file cabinets and a desk over to the staircase and piled them on top of each other. This'll hold anything, Drake thought
#76 Posted: 21:59:00 11/07/2013
Rowan called louder for help, but stopped halfway. He saw a shard of glass lying close to him on the stair way. He reached his arm as far as he could, grabbed the shard, and stabbed the hand. The hand immediately let go, and Rowan scrambled to his feet, panting. He quickly ran to the top of the hotel after gathering his things. He didn't want any more trouble. When he reached the roof, he was awed. Dallas, once a glorious city, was a complete dump. "This apocalypse has really taken it's toll." He muttered.
---
Hurrah!
#77 Posted: 04:30:06 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Erica stopped and turned around looking to the top of the hotel seeing someone up there. She growled and ducked behind a old police car and waited. Crap... I would see if they were alright but usually people i run into try to shoot me.... She thought
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#78 Posted: 12:56:20 12/07/2013
Rowan started to make an imaginary plan in his mind. He started pointing to buildings. First, I'll check out that mall over there. Might still have supplies, although it looks pretty empty. Maybe next I'll check out that gun barn over there. All the guns are probably gone from it, but I could get some ammo. Then finally, I'll make refuge in that church over there. Temporarily of course. Rowan was pleased with his plan and smirked.
---
Hurrah!
#79 Posted: 13:16:24 12/07/2013
Drizzle continued to closely follow behind Shiori, making his way past all the rubble on the roads. He took out an apple from his backpack and began to eat it, trying to replenish his energy. At least there are some people in the world I can still trust. Drizzle thought.
---
Always tired~
#80 Posted: 16:49:14 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Erica watched the man at the top of the hotel point to things as if he was talking to people and plotting their course. If hes in a large group then i need to get out of here... She thought waiting till the man looked away before making a break for the gas station
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#81 Posted: 17:17:49 12/07/2013
Rowan saw some slight movement down below. He slowly pulled out his hunting rifle, and backed away. He looked through the scope where he saw the movement. All he could see was the top of a head peeking over an old police car. Seeing that it was a human, Rowan cautiously put his gun back, and put his hands in the air, to show he didn't want to harm her.
---
Hurrah!
#82 Posted: 17:29:06 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Erica looked up seeing the guys hands up. What is he doing? She thought and ran the rest of the way tot eh gas station vanishing inside.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#83 Posted: 17:33:35 12/07/2013
Rowan saw the human running into a gas station. He shrugged. He couldn't waste any time trying to find her. Instead, he descended the hotel stairs, and found himself back in the street. He began to walk to the mall. He gripped his hunting rifle, sensing trouble.
---
Hurrah!
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#84 Posted: 21:26:32 12/07/2013
-Name: Colten "Colt" Smith
-Personality: Basic redneck, not afraid to work, doesn't take to much serious but will get mean when he has to. surprisingly intelligent and creative but this is often over shadowed but him missing big things and having other moments where his intelligence does not quite shine. Decent hunter, knife fighter and has had a few tussles in his life. Mostly care free, believes everything happens for a reason and thereby does not worry to much on it.
-Weapon: Crossbow and Hunting knife
-Appearance: wears camouflage head to toe. Also wears snake boots and a camo ball cap.
-Other: Raised in the back woods he enjoyed hunting and fishing and the such until the storms came. He lost his family not sure whether they where alive or dead but was able to grab some supplies before leaving chosing a crossbow and knife over prefered guns do to the fact he may run out of ammo. Drove a truck until it got stuck then took the row boat he was hauling down the river to Dallas. He has mostly hunted to survive though he has enjoyed some beans. often depends on his knife when approaching other human beings considering they could be hostile he uses an under handed through as to not let them know his move and to end it quickly. Instance!

ooc:hope it is not too late to join.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:52 13/07/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
#85 Posted: 00:39:29 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc Its never to late but i need you to go back and read the rules cause you forgot something.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#86 Posted: 01:44:16 13/07/2013
Shiori looked up to the sky, seeing the sun getting rather low and the sunset starting to set it. She checked her what stores lined the sides of the highway and noted a familiar one.
"We'll never make it before nightfall, it's already getting late." she said to Drizzle. "We can stay in the Irving Mall over there."
She pointed to her right at what one could assume was a mall, lying mostly in ruins. A few notable sections still stood, one of which had faint traces of a "Barnes & Noble" sign.
"The mall was dead long before any of this started, so what few stores were in it are unlikely have to much for supplies, though it should serve as a sutible shelter for the night." Shiori said.
She veered slightly to take the exit ramp off of the highway to head for the mall.
---
#87 Posted: 03:56:00 13/07/2013
ooc: ok I did it, sorry for that.
---
#88 Posted: 18:49:29 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc Its all good and Feel free to start smilie welcome to In an Instance
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#89 Posted: 21:21:17 13/07/2013
Colten walked through the damp rubble silently as if hunting. He held his crossbow in his hands facing down in a relaxed position but still ready to come up if needed. He turned the corner to find an entire wall missing and a bar before him. He threw his crossbow on his back and walked casually forward noticing a man sitting on the bar stool. Upon further investigation it seems the man literally drank his life away. Colt grabbed an unopened bottle of beer, what type he did not know for the wrapper was gone. "Mind if I have a drink friend?" He said to the man in a southern drawl. He sat next to the dead man and opened his alcoholic beverage and began to down it. It had been all day since he had something to drink and even though he wasn't much of a drinker, he was grateful for it. He slammed the now empty bottle onto the table. The dead man's head began to rise and a groan escaped his throat. He looked at Colt and was about to attack when colt slammed the bottle into his head indenting it and leaving pieces of glass sticking out from the now smashed bottle. "Yeah I didn't like you much either, mother****er" he said now a little buzzed.
---
#90 Posted: 01:58:04 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Erica waited till the guy was gone and snuck out of the gas station and began walking down the street. She sighed and took a small sip out of her water jug and continued walking.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me