Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
In an Instance (Apocolypse Rp) [CLOSED]
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#1 Posted: 07:49:26 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Warning this Role Play is not for the Weak Hearted. There will be Gore and Violence along with Romance and Tragedy. All Pictures used belong to the original owner. No Plagiarism.

Plot~*
2012 was the year everyone thought it would hit the fan. Then 2013 was expected. This went on for many years till finally people stopped believing the world would ever end. In the year 2026 it all went to hell. Storms began to cover the globe and wiped out electricity. With out electricity people began to die from sickness. Those who were smart created groups and found their ways to power plants but they often died soon after arriving. People became ruthless and killed for even a crumb of food. People fought constantly to survive. No one trusted no one. The world was plagued.

-Year 2026
- It was a normal bright sunny day. Everything was perfect not a cloud in the sky. But something took a turn for the worst and clouds took form quickly. The rivers and ocean levels began to rise flooding towns as the rain started. It seemed like it was storm after storm and those who were lucky to survive soon became ill and died off. Some people got smart and found their ways to boats and stayed dry. But that was only the beginning.

Setting~*
Everyone starts in a different part of the city. You are in a large city that once was Dallas, Texas. Buildings are falling apart and supplies is running low. The storm has stopped for now but it will start again soon. Get to high ground or high up in a building if you can.

Rules~*
-Be kind to other rper's
-No killing other Characters that arent yours with out permission
-There is no Game Master
-No time skip with out my say
-No Mary Sue
-No Master Crafters
-No Op characters!
-So i know you read put Instance in your Character Sheet
-No unlimited ammo...

Character Sheet

-Name
-Personality
-Weapon (Only one or two.. And dont go crazy!)
-Appearance
-Other

Thank You for Joining Please post your character Sheets and i will evaluate them smilie Thanks!~*

My Character~*

-Name
Erica
-Personality
Erica or Eric was raised in a poor neighbor hood so she is kind of cold hearted to strangers and can hold her own. She can be very compastionate and caring but she has a bad temper and always gets her way. She prefers to be alone but if she has people with her she says 'Keep up or die.'
-Weapon
AxeSawed off Shotgun
-Appearance
[User Posted Image]
-Other
She avoids the ill.

Did i mention that there are Zombies???
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 12:28:45 06/07/2013 by StoryGirl
Deidara Blue Sparx Gems: 647
#2 Posted: 08:24:01 04/07/2013
Name-Deidara
Age-19
Gender-male
Personality-Calm laid but can get angry
Weapon- Kunai, katana
Appearance-[img][User Posted Image][/img]
Other-Is an high class ninja, Clay maker, expert explosive maker( uses clay as base) used to work for anti governmaent organisation
instance
---
Let the darkness lead the fight!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:24:36 04/07/2013 by Deidara
Vincentkoopa Yellow Sparx Gems: 1997
#3 Posted: 14:12:34 04/07/2013
OOC: I've always wanted to role play with the great and powerful StoryGirl. Sorry if my personality wasn't detailed enough. ;_;

Name: Drizzle Dakara

Personality: Drizzle can be somewhat of a quiet and serious man. He doesn't like to joke around in dangerous situations because of the fear of dying. He is also quite intellegent, being able to solve complex problems and puzzles in a matter of minutes. There are moments where he can be laid back, but that is when he knows he is safe from things that can kill him. He usually isn't angry, but you can break his temper if you keep repeating to do actions that annoy him. He always keeps to a promise or vow he makes out of loyalty and respect. He usually only befriends people that he has known for a long time and he knows that he can trust that person.

Weapon: A dragunov sniper rifle and duel desert eagles.

Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(Credit to the original artist)

INSTANCE
---
Always tired~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:13:06 04/07/2013 by Vincentkoopa
#4 Posted: 14:41:28 04/07/2013
OOC: Hey can we have multiple characters? I wanted to put one more in if thats ok?
---
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#5 Posted: 15:46:56 04/07/2013
-Name Rowan Brig
-Age 21
-Gender Male
-Personality Rowan used to be the friendly, lovable guy, that would never let you down in a million years. All of that changed after he witnessed his best friend's death. Rowan is now a gruff man, who likes to work solo. He constantly thinks about the night he lost his friend, and it slowly tears him apart inside. He is not very talkative, but not shy. He is willing to kill if his own life is at stake. He doesn't like to open up to people at all anymore.
-Weapon For close combat purposes, a machete. As for a ranged attacks, he has a simple hunting rifle, that he's modified and added a small scope to.
-Appearance A man of average height and weight. Rowan has some messy, shaggy hair, and some stubble on his chin. Both his stubble and hair are chestnut colored. As for clothes, he wears ratty, torn jeans and a t-shirt. For when the weather is cold, he has a thick coat. He is also very pale.
Instance
---
Hurrah!
#6 Posted: 20:38:48 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank you I feel Honored and Deidara as much as i love him this is not a anime based role play. Please dont use deidara and if you stick with him he cannot have mouths on his hands... Other than that Vincent and Brutal you two are accepted and Vinc your picture isnt working so here is a link to it. Click here for Vinc's Character
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#7 Posted: 20:42:11 04/07/2013
Oh yeah I wasn't planning on the mouths anywhere. If would like to stick with him I can use someone else though if you really want me too.
---
#8 Posted: 20:50:39 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
No its fine. smilie Accepted and Welcome to Dark spyro smilie
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#9 Posted: 20:55:52 04/07/2013
Thanks for the welcome. Others have not been so accepting though.
---
#10 Posted: 21:00:11 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh smilie Turds. Dont worry you are accepted here smilie
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#11 Posted: 21:13:46 04/07/2013
I guess every website has jerks.
---
#12 Posted: 21:16:30 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Cyber bullies. Nobody likes them
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#13 Posted: 21:17:54 04/07/2013
Yeah. They found out that I hate being looked down on and used it to mkae me mad.
---
#14 Posted: 21:21:51 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Awe. Just ignore them, They will go away smilie
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#15 Posted: 21:23:28 04/07/2013
Good idea.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#16 Posted: 00:25:04 05/07/2013
-Name: Shiori Tanaka
-Personality: Shiori is rather relaxed, yet tough in the face of danger.. After the end came, she got seperated from her 2 childhood friend's and twin brother, aiming to one day reunite with them. She is most in her element in a forest as she has spent alot of time camping and exploring the wilderness.
-Weapon: Bow & Arrows, Dagger.
-Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Credit to me, courtesy of TekTek and GaiaOnline.
-Other: instance
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#17 Posted: 02:34:01 05/07/2013
Name: teaghlach (pronounced: chok-lah)

Weapons: a large combat knife, a Heckler & Koch USP with 3 bullets (almost empty clip), and a 7 ft. spear (large spearhead at the top with two tips jutting out at the side making it into the shape of a cross and a small spearhead at the bottom)

Personality: very hardy, nice to everyone,and carefree out of combat. cold, calculating, and brutal in combat. doesn't like people picking on other people. fears curses or other magic. has a firm belief in magic and doesn't like it when people insult his beliefs.

Appearance: he wears a massive amount of armor. he has a diving suit on, over it he has light chain-mail, over that he has heavy modified riot gear fused with body armor, and over that he has plate mail. On his plate mail he has Teiwaz marked in red paint. he has spiked snow-climbing shoes. he wears a bulletproof mask with heavy tinted bulletproof glass over the eyes. it has a button at the bottom of the mask he can press and pull down the part of the mask covering his mouth so he can eat or chew on a toothpick, which he carries in a large pouch on his hip. he has red hair, green eyes, he's 6'5 in height, and weighs (without gear) 200 pounds. He wears a large cloak over himself to try and keep his gear hidden.

History: he was orphaned at birth, he was enlisted into a military camp at the age of 5, sent to special training at the age of 13, sent into combat at 18, honorably discharged at the age of 25 and received medals for prestige in combat and excellence under pressure.

Other: he's extremely adapted to the cold.
he has extensive combat training (obviously) and i very unlikely to fear any opponent (unless he believes they are magic or something related)
his homeland is Ireland, so he has a heavy irish accent.
---
Turtle Power.
#18 Posted: 06:11:58 05/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Seiki accepted and I think ill add you on Gaia. And Herr please go back and read the rules. you are missing something.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#19 Posted: 23:08:11 05/07/2013
OCC: character modified (I'm assuming you were referring to the amount of weapons)
Name: teaghlach (pronounced: chok-lah)

Weapons: a 7 ft. spear (large spearhead at the top with two tips jutting out at the side making it into the shape of a cross and a small spearhead at the bottom)

Personality: very hardy, nice to everyone,and carefree out of combat. cold, calculating, and brutal in combat. doesn't like people picking on other people. fears curses or other magic. has a firm belief in magic and doesn't like it when people insult his beliefs.

Appearance: he wears a large amount of armor. he has a diving suit on, over it he has light chain-mail, over that he has heavy modified riot gear fused with body armor. On his body armor chest plate he has Teiwaz marked in red paint. he has spiked snow-climbing shoes. he wears a bulletproof mask with heavy tinted bulletproof glass over the eyes. it has a button at the bottom of the mask he can press and pull down the part of the mask covering his mouth so he can eat or chew on a toothpick, which he carries in a large pouch on his hip. he has red hair, green eyes, he's 6'4 in height, and weighs (without gear) 240 pounds. He wears a large cloak over himself to try and keep his gear hidden.

History: he was orphaned at birth, he was enlisted into a military camp at the age of 5, sent to special training at the age of 13, sent into combat at 18, honorably discharged at the age of 25 and received medals for prestige in combat and excellence under pressure.

Other: he's extremely adapted to the cold.
he has extensive combat training (obviously) and i very unlikely to fear any opponent (unless he believes they are magic or something related)
his homeland is Ireland, so he has a heavy irish accent.
INSTANCE
---
Turtle Power.
#20 Posted: 00:06:39 06/07/2013
OOC: I have 11 accounts there. SeikiTanaka, ShioriTanaka, HoshiSato2, YoshiAsano, SnowNagano, TokoToyuya, NeruYagiti, MyoKaminari, SaberHiraki, ReiWakahisa, AkiraYamaoka2. smilie SeikiTanaka is main though.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#21 Posted: 05:39:25 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay i guess we can start. ~~~ Read the Setting i posted in the first post! And No scripting and please makes posts longer then one sentence!

____________________-______________________

Erica reached out from under an old car and pulled herself up and off the ground pulling her tarp out and waving it a bit to get the sand off from the sandstorm. She knelt down and folded up her tarp and tucked it into her backpack. She pulled out her axe and walked towards a near by grocery store that was over grown with plants and vines but she still hoped to find something to eat and possibly water. After that sandstorm passed her was parched and needed water or she would find herself in a bad position.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:45:42 06/07/2013 by StoryGirl
#22 Posted: 15:07:44 06/07/2013
Rowan walked on the sidewalk through the city. He stopped and took a quick sip of water, noticing that his supplies were almost gone. All he had left was a couple of granola bars and a bottle of water. "If I ration this out right, this could last me at least two days." He said, mumbling to himself.
---
Hurrah!
#23 Posted: 15:44:38 06/07/2013
Drizzle was walking down the street slowly, twirling his desert eagle in his left hand. He took out his backpack to check his supplies and noticed that his supplies were only going to last him one or two more days. He looked around to see if there was a place to restock. He noticed there was a mini mart next to an obliterated gas station. "I hope the food and water there are still fresh." Drizzle muttered to himself. He walked towards the mini mart, wondering how much longer he would last before he dies. He had to be cautious while making his way through the gas station because there were many hazardous materials scattered across such as oil.
---
Always tired~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:45:07 06/07/2013 by Vincentkoopa
#24 Posted: 16:10:37 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Erica sprinted quickly across the street being cautious of any bodies that were lying around. She backed up to a back door and pushed it open getting a little jump scare from a bodie of someone who had hung themselves. She held her chest as her heart raced and took deep breaths to calm down. She entered and looked around. I got lucky this time she thought seeing that she entered through the pharmacy door. She looked around a grabbed some pain killers and anticeptic packing them into her bag. There was a gallon of water under the counter. She sighed and looked over at the hanging man. This must have been his... She thought pulling out a thick peice of rope and made a strap for the bottle. This should tie me over for a good couple of weeks if im careful... Now all i need is- Food. She peeked over the counter listening and watching and she didnt see anyone so she jumped over searching the isles but found nothing more then empty cans and spilled rice but she continued her search.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#25 Posted: 16:46:21 06/07/2013
Rowan continued on the sidewalk, searching for food or water. He managed to spot a gas station that was wrecked, but looked like it had some supplies within. The door was rusted shut, and the rust gave Rowan a little cut. He cursed under his breath, and decided to try a window. Breaking one of these will make too much noise... but it seems to be the only way in. He searched for a rock, and found one, embedded in dirt. As he picked it up, he saw worms underneath, squirming in the dirt. He smiled at the sign of life.
---
Hurrah!
#26 Posted: 17:41:08 06/07/2013
Drizzle managed to get passed the destroyed gas station without causing anything disastrous to happen. He saw a headless corpse on the floor, maggots developing within it. "That is very disturbing." Drizzle muttered. He found that the door leading to the inside of the mini mart was already open and stepped inside. He looked around the mart and became very disappointed. The only supplies left were two bags of chips and three water bottles.
---
Always tired~
#27 Posted: 17:57:37 06/07/2013
OOC: The funny thing is, I actually live not far from Dallas, so this is like in my hometown. smilie

Shiori walked through one of the deserted halls of the Hilton Anatole, where she had been staying from the last several months, heading toward the cafe she had raided a long time ago. The right wall of the hallway had crumbled away leaving a gaping hole in the side of the building. Though she had about a week's worth of supplies back in room 203, possibly the only intact room left, if one could call having a window knocked out and water damage to the carpet intact; though she was always on the look-out for more. As Shiori walked through the building, still adorned with decorations from AKon the year before it all began, she pulled a tattered photograph from her pocket and stared at it. In it, she was standing with a boy and two girls, all about her age.
"At least I know where you are, Yoshi." she says absent-mindedly.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:00:05 06/07/2013 by Seiki
#28 Posted: 18:00:18 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Erica went to leave but spotted someone and ducked behind a shelf. Crap.... She peeked around seeing a man in maybe late twenties or early thirties she couldn't tell from the distance. She watched him carefully but didnt notice the creature sneaking up on her. She turned but a bit to late. The zombie jumped and tackled her causing her to fall back wards and slide across the tile floor and she had dropped her axe. She fought against it as it continuously tried to bite her. Crap... She turned her head to avoid the zombies bite. Her arms were beginning to were out as the zombie used every bit of strength it had to try to get at her.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:35:39 07/07/2013 by StoryGirl
#29 Posted: 18:02:52 06/07/2013
Rowan threw the rock at the glass window, and it immediately shattered. Rowan hoped the noise didn't attract anything unwanted. He stepped inside the station, and searched around. He found a couple of water bottles, and stuffed them in his backpack. He did find some pop, but decided against taking it. It had a lot of mold gathering on it. He also found a decent amount of food, mainly energy bars. In the very back, he came across some candy. Rowan took it, even though he had refined tastes, and sweets were awful to him.
---
Hurrah!
#30 Posted: 18:35:07 06/07/2013
Occ: what is scripting? and what kind of zombies are these? are they strong?

Teaghlach was walking down an empty road, lonely, hot, and tired. He came up to a Dollar General, walked in, and looked around. most of the food was gone, save for a few rations of chips, a snickers candy bar, and a heart-shaped box of assorted chocolates. he looks around and spots 3 bottled water "thank the Gods." he puts it all in a bag. "coming to america was a bad idea... it's just as bad here." He sits at the checkout counter imatating scaning the goods, "I wouldn't mind paying for these if it meant i could have some company..." Teaghlach sighs.
---
Turtle Power.
#31 Posted: 06:53:03 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc Scripting is where you do like

Character name: then what ever he doesn...
And the zombies are just zombies really. They are people who 'die' of rabbies and then come back. The have a habit of playing dead.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#32 Posted: 11:51:09 07/07/2013
-Name: Drake
-Personality: Extremely quiet, Angry but sometimes has a softer side
-Weapon: Claws and Dual Deagles
-Appearance: 6 foot, muscular, brown medium hair, black hoodie, brown tattered supply backpack, jeans, sneakers, and a beanie
-Other: has dabbled in theivery.
Instance
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:51:36 07/07/2013 by IAmSpyro123
#33 Posted: 15:37:41 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
accepted
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#34 Posted: 17:21:53 07/07/2013
Drake saw a big building he could climb. He sneaked his way up it until he got about 60% up. He sat and stared into the horror of what once was beautiful. He looks down at the rubble of the floor he was on, lay back, and sigh.
#35 Posted: 17:27:44 07/07/2013
Drizzle walked out of the mini mart, wondering what he should do next. He came to a decision that he should try to reach the roof of a tall building to have a height advantage and so that he could observe his surroundings better. He looked around and saw an abandoned hotel, the windows were smashed and the front doors were five feet away from where they should be. He entered the hotel and tried to see if the elevator worked. After numerous attempts, Drizzle gave up and began to climb the stairs at a fast pace
---
Always tired~
#36 Posted: 00:53:18 08/07/2013
As Shiori round the corner of the hall to enter the cafe/lobby, she hears footsteps dash up the grand staircase. She takes her bow from over her shoulder and readies an arrow, moving cautiously toward the staircase. Though she doesn't see anyone, she remains ready.
---
#37 Posted: 01:42:01 08/07/2013
Teaghlach saw Drake climbing the building. "No way!" Teaghlach runs out of the Dollar General towards Drake but three zombies run at him. He slices one zombie's head off and throws his spear into the next zombie. He waits for the last zombie to get closer and kicks it in the chest. the zombie gets knocked over. Teaghlach walks over to it and stops it's head in. it's head turns to "paste" under the pressure. He grabs his spear and continues to run to Drakes position. On the way he hears fighting in a run down grocery store. He runs in and sees erika about to be biten. he grabs the zombie neck and pulls it off of her. he lifts it off the ground and crushes it's neck with all his might. the zombie slowly stops squirming. he drops the mangled corps and pants to catch his breath.

OCC: I hope that wasn't mary sue-ish, I don't know what to power-scale off of. smilie'
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:16:26 08/07/2013 by HerrMythology
#38 Posted: 03:11:16 08/07/2013
Shiori hears the footsteps starting to pass, and turns from the staircase. She goes over to the coffee shop in the lobby and jumps over the counter. She Digs through the cabinets finding nothing. With just a small grain of hope remaining, she looks under the counter to see if something may have fallen on the floor and been kicked under it. She finds one bottle of water. Excited by her finding she grabs and turns to get up, finding a zombie almost on top of her. Shiori lets out a loud, girlish shriek in fear.
---
#39 Posted: 03:26:05 08/07/2013
Drizzle heard Shiori's shriek and ran to her location. He saw the zombie that was about to attack her and rapidly took out his dual desert eagles. He aimed at the head of the zombie and shot two bullets at it. The zombie dropped to the floor dead, crimson blood flowing out it's head. Drizzle ran up to Shiori and asked, "Are you okay?" He extended his hand towards her to help her get up.
---
Always tired~
#40 Posted: 03:33:52 08/07/2013
"Yeah, thanks." Shiori says, taking the hand and using it to lift herself up.
She pats at her pants and wipes the zombie blood from her face.
"I'm Shiori by the way." She gives a smile and extends a hand to greet her savior.
---
#41 Posted: 03:36:51 08/07/2013
"My name is Drizzle." Drizzle replied, shaking Shiori's hand. He looked around and muttered, "I wonder how much longer humanity will last till we are all wiped out."
---
Always tired~
#42 Posted: 03:54:06 08/07/2013
"We have to survive, we just have to. There has to be a way to get through this." Shiori says, trying for optimism, though her doubt is shown in her tone. "It's times like his we have to have hope. It's all we have, and if we lose it, we might as well just give up and die."
---
#43 Posted: 03:56:49 08/07/2013
Drizzle sat down and began to rest. "Why did this have to happen to us?" Drizzle asked quietly. He closed his eyes and tried to think of more joyful memories and thoughts.
---
Always tired~
#44 Posted: 04:01:24 08/07/2013
Drake hears the zombies and looks outside. "****!" He loudly whispers to himself as he slowly ascends the building. I reeeeeeeally don't wanna be seen right now, Drake thinks. He hears growling, and sneaks even slower up the next building level. He takes his time to aim at the single zombie on the level, and takes a shot. Hit. He stands straight up and quickly runs up the building levels hoping no one heard him.
#45 Posted: 04:01:43 08/07/2013
With Drizzle sitting back taking a moment to rest, Shiori takes out the picture she carries of her and her friends and stares at it. A tear forms in the corner of her eye and falls onto the photgraph.
---
#46 Posted: 04:05:24 08/07/2013
"Would you like to form an alliance?" Drizzle asked Shiori. He noticed her staring at a picture and decided she didn't want to be bothered right now. He closed his eyes once again and began pondering in what to do next.
---
Always tired~
#47 Posted: 04:09:34 08/07/2013
Shiori looks up, the streak of the tear on her face.
"Having a friend to travel with would be nice." she says. "If you don't mind helping me. I'm looking for my friends."
She shows Drizzle the picture of her with the three other teens. She points to a girl with shrot blonde hair.
"I know where she is. She's in Arlington. My brother and his girlfriend though...."
---
#48 Posted: 04:11:29 08/07/2013
"I will be glad to help you as I have nothing of great importance to do." Drizzle replied, opening his eyes. He got up slowly and stretched his arms and legs.
---
Always tired~
#49 Posted: 04:13:28 08/07/2013
"Thing is, I have no leads, no clues, nothing to go on where they might be if they are even alive." Shiori chuckles, recognizing the hopelessness of her goal and trying to shrug it off with humor.
---
#50 Posted: 04:16:52 08/07/2013
"Do you have anything better to do?" Drizzle asked. He took out his dragonuv and began to check to see if it was still working properly.
---
Always tired~
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me