Page 1 of 1
Easiest Way to Level Up [CLOSED]
jbmindtrick Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#1 Posted: 21:44:13 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Anybody know the easiest way to level characters up. I was going to Level 3 and Level (??) the two levels with Arena battles. It seems that's the easiest compared to doing Heroic challenges and Arena Battles through Brock. Do I look at a later level instead?
---
Real men play Skylanders, at least that's what my mom tells me.
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#2 Posted: 22:18:56 02/07/2013
chapter 15 do it all
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
groovemachine Green Sparx Gems: 117
#3 Posted: 22:20:34 02/07/2013
Does it make a difference what the level of difficulty is set at?
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#4 Posted: 22:57:48 02/07/2013
Difficulty makes no difference, but easy seems to give more because it's easier.
Level 15 is my favorite place to do it.
Spyro7850 Gold Sparx Gems: 2656
#5 Posted: 01:11:43 03/07/2013
Easy mode, The Oracle, First two Chompy Bot 9000's. Spam over and over.

Takes a while on higher levels, though.
---
#1 Roller Brawl fan
"Ness, you'll always be the best character in Smash."
-Brawl in the Family, Comic #599
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#6 Posted: 02:52:47 03/07/2013
Difficulty makes a significant difference, the higher the difficulty the less experience you get from enemies... Play on Easy for maximum XP.

I find Chapters 14 to 16 to all be pretty good for both XP and money. However, all the flying in 14 can get annoying, and I find the boss battle makes things long and complicated in 16 (skip the battle for speed, or do the battle for all the enemies?), so I usually do Chapter 15. A LOT. I also like messing with the spell punks/mages. I let them live, conjuring up new Pinchers, then growing them. I kill Big Pincher for bunches of XP, mage makes a new one. Repeat until bored. Often I've been barely at Level 14 when I enter the final fight, and filled in all the way to Level 15 just on this one fight!

Of course before this you should fill the ship's Luck-O-Tron with Experience wheels.

Oracle is good too... I once saw a video where a guy took a brand new guy, level 1, and went to the Spider challenge, and killing the giant spider got him to either Level 3 or Level 4. Two or three levels on ONE enemy! Okay, that's an Undead zone and he was playing an Undead character, but still...
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#7 Posted: 02:58:54 03/07/2013
Chapter 16 for me, a level 1 character can level up to level 8-9 first try but stop right before the boss fight of Kaos then restart the level again.
allskate03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2915
#8 Posted: 03:36:44 03/07/2013
for me chapter 15 with the wheel machine on the ship with all 4 wheels on xp, then for money I do chapter 16 with the wheel machine on the ship with all 4 money wheels. also having all the accolades gives you 350% xp bonus
---
Ssa 44/61, giants 69/87, swap force 79/89, trap team 59/65 traps 56/62. Have all cores and variants just not chase,fuzzy,gid
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#9 Posted: 04:22:18 03/07/2013
I simply do Heroics that will get me from Level 1 to Level 11/12. Do "It's a Baaadddd Idea" Arena Challenge to level up every 3 minutes or so and get some of the quests. Takes a while but at the end you'll have complete skylander upgraded.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#10 Posted: 08:00:25 03/07/2013
i spamm the boss battle at the end, gives alot of xp
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#11 Posted: 10:30:49 03/07/2013
first make sure you have the xp luck o tron thingys on. I like to do the challenges since running through the stories got boring. I personally like the one where the arena gets smaller. I think it's #5 in the 2nd set of challenges o.O but anyways since the arena gets smaller theres less running around to do to chase em down. I want a survival with endless waves lol I'd love just bashing baddies endlessly to the max lvl as something to do agfter beating the story so many times
---
Praise Helix!!!
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#12 Posted: 16:39:21 03/07/2013
Quote: niceguy1
Difficulty makes a significant difference, the higher the difficulty the less experience you get from enemies... Play on Easy for maximum XP.

I find Chapters 14 to 16 to all be pretty good for both XP and money. However, all the flying in 14 can get annoying, and I find the boss battle makes things long and complicated in 16 (skip the battle for speed, or do the battle for all the enemies?), so I usually do Chapter 15. A LOT. I also like messing with the spell punks/mages. I let them live, conjuring up new Pinchers, then growing them. I kill Big Pincher for bunches of XP, mage makes a new one. Repeat until bored. Often I've been barely at Level 14 when I enter the final fight, and filled in all the way to Level 15 just on this one fight!

Of course before this you should fill the ship's Luck-O-Tron with Experience wheels.

Oracle is good too... I once saw a video where a guy took a brand new guy, level 1, and went to the Spider challenge, and killing the giant spider got him to either Level 3 or Level 4. Two or three levels on ONE enemy! Okay, that's an Undead zone and he was playing an Undead character, but still...

You would think harder the game= more exp. I guess it's not in this case?
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#13 Posted: 17:23:01 03/07/2013
Quote: niceguy1

'Nuff said
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#14 Posted: 23:38:51 03/07/2013
You're going to want to do the heroic challenges anyhow - so start by acing them.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#15 Posted: 05:07:35 05/07/2013
Quote: SlayerX11
You would think harder the game= more exp. I guess it's not in this case?

Yeah, you would think... I DID think until someone said so, and since then it's been my impression that news is correct, that part of how they make the game harder is making you gain levels slower. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
sleepydumbdude Green Sparx Gems: 106
#16 Posted: 20:58:30 07/07/2013
Quote: Tel Prydain
You're going to want to do the heroic challenges anyhow - so start by acing them.

Agreed I am usually about level 11-13 when done with mine. Pretty much when I get a new Skylanders I just boot it up and go straight through all the challenges before doing anything else.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me