Page 1 of 1
Earth and Water achievements... [CLOSED]
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#1 Posted: 19:43:22 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi! I only want to know if there is a better or faster way for the Stonesmith (Earth Element) and the Waterfall (Water Element) achievement! In the Skylanders profile, Cuz I want it for my earth and water skylanders! I know it's possible... But for all the Earth and Water skylanders? Gonna take an eternity! So can someone give me a faster way for this achievement?

Stonesmith : Defeat 25 enemies with pushblocks.

Waterfall : Knock 25 enemies off the edge of the world.

Thanks for helping me!
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#2 Posted: 20:05:04 01/07/2013
For Waterfall use a water character and go do Tree Rex's heroic challenge (it must be his)
When the challenge starts, restart the challenge.
Keep restarting until you get the achievement.
#3 Posted: 20:09:38 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: ClayFace
For Waterfall use a water character and go do Tree Rex's heroic challenge (it must be his)
When the challenge starts, restart the challenge.
Keep restarting until you get the achievement.

If the little lizards fall off the edge of the world, it count as an enemy?
---
#4 Posted: 20:27:30 01/07/2013
You do not have to do anything.
When the challenge starts, just restart the challenge.
#5 Posted: 20:31:58 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok... Trying it! Anybody will help me for the Earth one?

EDIT : Worked! Thanks a lot!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:38:47 01/07/2013 by LloydDXZX
Eric-K Gold Sparx Gems: 2211
#6 Posted: 21:06:36 01/07/2013
There's a heroic challenge (kill the spiders) where it's easy to kill 5-7 guys per turn... I'd go that way.
#7 Posted: 21:09:03 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eric-K
There's a heroic challenge (kill the spiders) where it's easy to kill 5-7 guys per turn... I'd go that way.

Can you tell me the name of the Skylanders plz? Or is it the challenge that you buy at Auric shop?
---
#8 Posted: 21:11:02 01/07/2013
^ He might be talking about Prism Break's.
#9 Posted: 21:24:19 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: ClayFace
^ He might be talking about Prism Break's.

Lol I got him yesterday! Thanks I'm gonna try it!!
---
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#10 Posted: 22:06:31 01/07/2013
For the water one, I actually used Zap's, stand near a Chompy spawner, and let em dive to their doom, but since you got it, congrats!

As for earth, yeah, it's Prism Break's, but Shroomboom has a few opportunities for it as well.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#11 Posted: 12:32:14 02/07/2013
Waterfall: There's a normal way, a Cheat way, and a Cheat Cheat way.

The Cheat Cheat way is the one mentioned, to restart Tree Rex's challenge, S.A.B.R.I.N.A. There's a glitch where you get I think +3 to this quest every time you restart.

A normal way is to go near a Chompy Pod (they're called Root Runners in Giants) that is near an edge, stand near the edge, wait for the chompy to get ready to jump at you, then walk out of the way. He jumps off the edge. Simple. Repeat. Chapter 2: Junkyard Isles has a place like this right near the beginning. Also Wilikin World, when you get to the top of the cliffs where there's a water tower (be in Wilikin World, in the other world the chompies are En Fuego chompies and will blow up instead).

But Thumpback is too big for this, and other characters might be too slow. So there's the Cheat way. In Chapter 2: Junkyard Isles, blow open the first wall to get to the 2 chompy pods, then turn left to go through a weaker wall (doesn't need a bomb). If you keep going, you can fall off the edge to go into a cave. From the chompy pods, if you walk off the edge diagonally-up, you can land on TOP of the tree that's here. The chompies leap at you, but jump over your head to their death. Last time I tried this they kept stopping coming on their own and I had to walk back to the chompy pods and return to the tree to let them know where I was again.

Stonesmith: The easiest is Shroomboom's Heroic Challenge, Baking With Batterson I think it's called. Turtles count as pushblocks, and 3 enemies are STANDING behind turtles in this! Plus in the middle there are three turtles you push around into a line. The bottom two can be used for this, there's a chompy pod nearby (kill the grenade general, though), and there's a bouncy pad. You can lure the chompies and bounce over (but the chompies might follow), or you run around the bushes. Lure the chompies back to the turtles, push the turtles, repeat.

If you don't have Shroomboom, Chapter 1: Time Of The Giants. After you finish the Chompy Pit, bounce up the wall, but don't exit the cave after the Mabu guy. Instead go to the left to the Life gate. Push the turtle in, there's a chompy pod with a lot of chompies here. Push the turtle back, run up the ramp, drop back outside. Lure the chompies to the turtle, push the turtle. Repeat. With luck you might be able to complete this without having to restart the level.

There HAVE been two Quest help threads, we talked about all of this already. smilie I think the most recent one was just called "Quests".
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:38:04 02/07/2013 by niceguy1
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#12 Posted: 12:43:00 02/07/2013
yet again, niceguy is right, i just spamm the arana challanges, especialy the force field ones!
SkylandFollower Green Sparx Gems: 151
#13 Posted: 17:09:15 02/07/2013
Both are pretty easy, I spam chapter 2 for stonesmith. I actually get waterfall pretty naturally with various heroics, I don't get why people find it so troublesome.

Sorry, I can't really offer tips smilie I finished every quest with every Skylander I got, so I haven't played them for ages.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me