Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > My Nightmares (Don't read if you're easily frightened!)
Page 1 of 1
My Nightmares (Don't read if you're easily frightened!) [CLOSED]
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#1 Posted: 14:01:31 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I need help, so I'm going to write my nightmares down. None of these are fake dreams, these really did happen, just in my dreams.

6/29/13 -
In my dream, I was going into a hotel, which I did not know was haunted, and infested by demons. When I walked in, I got my room number, it was 213, which 2+1+3=6, the devil's number. So I walked into my room, looks nice and neat, but I was wrong...

So I put my bags on the shelf, and went to visit the people next door. When I opened it, they were screaming "No more! No more!" And then their eyes turned an evil red and they chased me. I closed their door and ran back into mine, which they threw knives at. I looked at the walls and they formed the letters "You shall never leave, you will feel pain." And I went and ran into the bedroom.

I went to sleep very worried that night. When I woke up, I saw the message again. I ran, but right into the demon and it grabbed me and said in a screeching voice, "לעולם אל תשאיר" Which means never leave in Hebrew. It then possessed me, and my dream ended.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 14:02:36 01/07/2013
looks like another nightmare dialouge!!!!!!!!!!!!

be Lucky that stealth elf isnt in it, SHE'S A FRIKN VAMPIRE!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me