Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Guys [CLOSED]
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#1 Posted: 03:56:11 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm doing this for HotDogAndZap. She believes that she has friends simply because you all want to help her, because she puts herself down a lot. But I'm making this to prove that she's wrong. Tell me, are we really friends with her because she needs help? Is that the sole purpose? I'm here to remind her, that it's not. Anyone that's reading this, and is a friend of Zaps'...tell her, in this topic, or personally, why you're friends with her. Tell her that she's more than who she thinks you guys see her as. Which is a weak, unconfident person. We all no that's not true, but she doesn't believe that. So prove she's wrong.

Zap, when you read this, consider what you're saying about yourself. Realize that you have friends for the same reasons I'm friends with you. Which is a very different reason from why you think you have friends.

Oh, and if you aren't her friend, still tell her who you think she really is. Because she also believes that anyone here, not just her friends, but anyone sees her as someone that puts herself down a lot and is unconfident, and would only be friends with her to help her for that reason.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:51:15 01/07/2013 by Gem-A-Knight
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#2 Posted: 04:03:38 01/07/2013
Because she talks to me. ._.

Seriously, though, she was like the first person to get in a pm/guestbook conversation with me. The first person who seemed to reach out the hand of freindship to me. She made me feel like I belonged here, not just like the confused new guy who didn't seem to know anyone. Then, I felt like the new kid at school, who sits alone at the cafeteria because he hasn't made any friends and is too shy to try to make any; while HDAZ was the one to come sit by me and cheer me up.

After the conversation we had that night, I declared her the first real friend I made here, whether she counted me as one or not.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#3 Posted: 04:07:32 01/07/2013
She isn't what she thinks she is. She is amazing. I want her to know that I respecter deeply. Everyone feels that way and what is happening is a stupid game the damned mind does.
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#4 Posted: 04:14:13 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
By the way, she may be in bed by now, but this is good. She needs this. I'll be sure she sees it.
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#5 Posted: 04:26:39 01/07/2013
Simple, HDAZ is an extremely nice fun loving person and she was the first person to greet me on smilie smilie I enjoy the friendly rivalry in forum games and the talks we have from time to time. I like the fact she usually tries keeps a good upbeat on things.

In truth HDAZ I think your an excellent person and Gem is right you shouldn't put you self down.
I'm very glad to be your friend smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#6 Posted: 05:39:30 01/07/2013
Even if we did only want to help her, that would still make us friends, would it not?
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#7 Posted: 05:48:16 01/07/2013
HDAZ,

You are not who you think you are...You are a great, funny person and I respect you. But, friends are not here to JUST help you! Well, somewhat we do, but they are also here for other purposes too, like having a good laugh with, or to talk about similarities and such. Oh yeah, and to be random with! So stop right there and think more positively! Dont think that we are JUST your therapists in a way!

Do not take this the wrong way, buddy!

~Derpyhooves
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#8 Posted: 05:51:06 01/07/2013
HD&Z, You are kind, wonderful, funny, smart, and well behaved user on this site. We're friends though I haven't talked to you recently. I enjoy you having a good laugh and pretty much having a good time on here. Don't hurt yourself for respect by rank, it's not worth it. You earn respect through behavior, as far as most users here said, you have a nice behavior. If there are those who give you disrespect just note that they're jealous, rude, and possibly low lives themselves. You have a lot going for you in life, don't break down now. *hugs*Please don't think or say about such things about yourself.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#9 Posted: 06:56:42 01/07/2013
smilie

This is, interesting.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#10 Posted: 07:10:09 01/07/2013
I've only talked to her for a short time once, but she's a really nice person.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#11 Posted: 07:11:20 01/07/2013
I wanted to be your friend because you're just so sweet and so much fun (plus you're heaps of fun to spam with smilie). Every time I see you put yourself down it tears me a bit inside too, because you don't deserve it.
I love being around you, and I'm actually kinda shy to talk to you because I think of you greatly :x

I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU SPONGEBOBUUU.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#12 Posted: 11:55:59 01/07/2013
HDAZ:

You are simply one of my best friends here, one who actually bothers to talk to AND you are nice and caring. Do you really think I would tell anyone that secret? Not really, you don't gained my trust and I feel happy when I talk with you. And I wanna help you get the Pokemon XY that you always wanted, and I will help you, you deserve it, as a great friend.

Considering you know the other secret too, it should explain why I suck at explaining my feelings. smilie
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#13 Posted: 14:32:46 01/07/2013
Talked to you briefly and you seem pretty cool. smilie
---
BREATHE AIR.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#14 Posted: 21:30:26 01/07/2013
*shows up 7 hours late to the party*

Take it from one of the most negative, low self-esteem people out there. You're undoubtedly kind and encouraging to those around you. You are a very patient person who rarely loses her temper even in spit of all the ridiculous things that happen around (some of it coming from me, because I AM ridiculous). You might not think that highly of yourself, but you do bring a lot to the site and help make a lot of people feel better about themselves and more encouraged to stay on the site.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#15 Posted: 21:48:33 01/07/2013
HDAZ:

Your one of the kindest, funniest, loveliest people I know on this site. Your kind attitude can really help people who are down in the dumps (I bet half of you don't know what that means smilie). You never go to far with stuff, your really funny, and in general a great person. Your friends here are not to help you, they're to have a laugh with, to be generally random with (this is S&N).
Not to mention, your art is amazing! So much detail and colour! It's truly magnificent!
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me