Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My MLP roleplay Ideas [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1 Posted: 19:56:54 30/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Here are my MLP role plays:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=75341- The Pegasus that can't Fly
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=77768- The Battle for Astrello's Affection

Also there is this idea if anyone is interested:

Astrello, Celestia and Luna's little brother disappears and no one knows what has happened to him. Midnight and her fellow guards are as lost as the others. Twilight however is the most worried. He was with her before it happened and she is worried that people will start accusing her of his disappearance. However before this can happen as Twilight is out with her friends telling them about her concerns they discover Astrello's necklace. They know it is his because it is a one of a kind necklace. It has a burning sun to the left and a glowing moon at to the right with a series of glistening stars in the center. The entire chain is golden and midnight blue like his sisters' coats. Dark forces begin to envelope Equestria as the Princesses struggle to remain strong with Astrello gone. Twilight and her friends embark on a journey to find Astrello before all of Equestria is enveloped on the darkness that has begun to envelope it. In their journey Twilight and her friends but battle the darkness and its forces in search of the missing prince.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:04:31 30/06/2013 by Wyrstel
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2 Posted: 23:45:41 30/06/2013
you know, there is a topic now for this, might be perfect there.

but i always liked your rp ideas
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#3 Posted: 23:49:34 30/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright thanks Stealthelfrocks. I know you do and I thank you.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me