Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Superpowers: For Good or for Evil? [CLOSED]
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#1 Posted: 17:53:24 30/06/2013 | Topic Creator
You wake up in a hospital bed. You lift your head, and look at your body. You seem to be strapped down on this bed. Something feels different about yourself. You feel stronger, more powerful. You break out of the straps that was holding you to the bed and you get up. You realize you have gained superpowers or skills to enhance your combat or support. The government wants to perform some tests on you but you won't let them. You must escape from this hospital. Once you do, should you use these special powers for good, or for evil?

Rules:
You can choose any superpowers you want, but limit them to 5 superpowers.
You can make as many characters as you can handle, but make sure to have them interact with other people, not just make a post entirely about your own characters.
You can recreate a superhero or supervillain from anything (for example, Spiderman, Joker, Superman, etc)
No Godmodding
Don't dodge/block everything. Most superheroes and supervillains aren't invincible.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race:
Side: (Good, Neutral, Or Evil)
Powers:
Weaknesses:
Weapons: (Optional)
Appearence:
How you got your powers:
Personality:
Other:

I will post my characters if enough people join
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 04:25:26 01/07/2013 by IAmSpyro123
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2 Posted: 19:35:18 30/06/2013
((I wish I could stray from my usual characters when it comes to superhero RPs, (most of my super-hero characters involves tapirs, and are all a spin-off of a character I made once) but nope, not this time. smilie ))

Name: Itemor
Race: Human/Tapir hybrid (Not like THAT sicko! I'll explain)
Side: Good
Powers: The creature Itemon has the ability to think of an object and depending on the object it will appear fully useable in a matter of seconds. He cannot, of coarse, summon anything that gives him extra abilities or things that can just auto-kill someone or anything cheesy like that, but he CAN summon weapons, food, and other small objects.
Weaknesses: He doesn't have any immunities what-so-ever, except that his skin is thicker and more durable than a human's so he's harder to scar. But since he's rather big, he's also easier to hit. He's also kind of slow.
Appearance: When waking up from the hospital, Ashton Cray Polter wakes up as a large, rather unpleasant looking anthropomorphic tapir. He's a dark orange in color, somewhat bulky, and had strands of grey fur below his waste. He has beady black eyes and a dark navy-blue gem on his forehead. He has rough skin, a long snout almost like an elephants (Which is part of his lip) and tapir ears. (Most of my tapir characters are loosely based off of a Baku, as is this one. But each of my characters have a different mind-based ability. Out of all my characters, Itemor is actually the closest in appearance to an actual tapir.)
Weapons: Just about anything, but he has to summon it first. Certain weapons take longer to summon. As well, when summoning guns, Itemor has to summon the bullets separate.
How you got your powers: There have been sightings of strange creatures roaming around, said to take the shape of tapirs, except they were half as big as real ones. One day, Ashton Cray Polter stumbled upon one of these creatures in an alleyway. It seemed harmless enough so Ashton tried to approach it. But right before his eyes, it was hit by a tranquilizer dart. Instead of trying to see where the dart came from, Ashton rushed over to the creature, and was then shot himself. During the time they were being transported to the hospital, the tapir-like creature latched onto Ashton's body, and they both morphed in their sleep. These creatures had the ability to combine with a human, and give them amazing mind-based abilities, as well as an altered appearance.
Personality: Ashton's a bit startled. He doesn't like looking in the mirror to remind himself what he looks like. He seems eager to help, though, which is one of his admirable traits. Despite the fact that he is a bit paranoid, he's not a coward.
Other: (For info on some of the tapir characters I've made, there's a post in this RP concerning it: http://www.serebiiforums.com/s...ead%29-T/page12
I've made other characters, but mostly just spin-offs of Detour.)
#3 Posted: 23:54:19 30/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Nice character! Very interesting
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#4 Posted: 00:41:10 01/07/2013
Character Sheet:
Name: Felicia
Race: Human
Side: (Good, Neutral, Or Evil) Neutral
Powers: Able to bend shadows and control dark energy (I had to smilie)
Weaknesses: Her powers get weaker with more sunlight. Her powers are pretty much energized by shadows and darkness.
Weapons: (Optional) None
How you got your powers: Being a person who was interested in ancient legends and magic fiction, she researched about it, and found a strange spell. She had done it and gained the powers. The site was taken down and never seen again after she gained the powers.
Personality: Shy
Other: nope.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#5 Posted: 01:01:31 01/07/2013
Name: kyusei
Race: human/ fox (she just has four foxtails and ears)
Side: good
Powers: she has the ability to control the four elements, fire, air, water, and earth. her strongest element being fire, when she is switching elements, the tip of her tails will glow the colour of the element.
Weaknesses: it can take some time to change elements, her fastest is fire. she is also unable to use more than one element at a time. she is fast and agile, but low defence. she also hates loud, high pitched sounds, and extremely bright lights in her eyes. if it lasts for too long, she can go insane
Weapons: using the elements, she can transform them into weapons, such as swords or arrows.
appearance: long, straight, red haired girl. she is slimmer than most, and has fox ears and four fox tails. she wears a blue tanktop with a black vest and blue jeans. she also wears a black band around her head
How you got your powers: her family follows a religion, but kyusei was the most spiritual of her family. she was also always studying the symbols of animals, and any special powers they may be rumoured to have. her most interested animal was the fox, especially the ones with multiple tails. one day, when walking in a nearby forest, she spotted a flash of orange between the trees. she followed until she came face to face with it. that was when she felt stiff, hot, cold, and felt harder to breath. the last thing before she passed out was the glowing eyes of the fox
Personality: she is adventurous and optimistic, but she is also stubborn and hot headed. loyal and honest, she tends to be quiet and serious sometimes
Other: n/a
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:16:39 01/07/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#6 Posted: 04:26:11 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Hey guys I forgot to add appearence smilie I just added it to the character sheet. Sorry
#7 Posted: 17:49:04 02/07/2013
((OOC: Anyone else?))
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#8 Posted: 18:44:25 02/07/2013
Name: Shane
Powers: Shane has the power to read minds and move things with his mind.
Weakness: Shane can be fooled easily. He also has a fear of fire and promised himself he would never step near it again.
Weapons: Shane takes a small dagger wherever he goes
Appearance: Shane has short dirty blond and is quite tall. His eyes are green.He wears a gray shirt. He wears brown pants.
How you got your powers: Shane was in his room studying for test until BAM the lights went and Shane was shocked and fell to the ground.
Personality: Shane is brainy and honest. But he is very shy
Other: Nothing.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:42:04 02/07/2013 by slambam104
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#9 Posted: 18:53:39 02/07/2013
Name: Presstos
Powers: Can teleport as far as 20 feet away from him in a 360 radius. Hat allows him to levitate.
Weapons: A long orange sword.
Weaknesses: When the temperature gets below freezing point he cannot teleport.
Appearance: Wears a large dark blue top hat. About 5'9. Is quite pale.
How he got the powers: Presstos never believed in magic, and was rather grumpy. He dressed formal and liked to wear hats, as he found his hair top be ugly.
Personality: Always wondering, and looking for more to the universe. Often uses teleportation for mischief. Has an open mind, and is very adventurous.
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#10 Posted: 19:04:54 02/07/2013
Name: C2 (I have no clue what her real name is.)
Race: human (maybe?)
Side: neutral
Powers: she can use the power of controlling someone to her command.
Weaknesses: loves pizza.
Weapons: (Optional)
Appearence:

[User Posted Image]

How you got your powers: C2 was just out and about one day when she wandered into a unknown area on the map. She recieved her powers from a mysterious person.
Personality: Very mysterious. She travels alone and is very silent, usually not talking very much.
Other: She loves pizza.

(This was a character I thought was awesome in Code Geass. Tried to do my best on describing. smilie )
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#11 Posted: 20:54:18 02/07/2013
(Here`s my character`s appearance right now, just ignore the pokeballs and pokeball design. [User Posted Image] )
---
#12 Posted: 21:14:27 02/07/2013
((OOC: No one likes playing the badguys, so I might make another character soon that's a villain.))
#13 Posted: 21:39:09 02/07/2013
OOC Another character

Name: Shadow
Side: Evil
Powers: Shadow can turn invisible in the shadows. Can also make items out shadows.
Weakness: kindness, it reminds him of what he use to .
Weapons: None.
Appearance: Shadow has black hair. He has blue eyes. He wears a black shirt and black pants.
How they got their powers: Shadow had a happy life until his parents abandoned him at the age of 6.
Personality: Shadow is cold hearted and dislikes happiness.
#14 Posted: 21:55:13 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes we need a few bad guys and then we will start. Anyway, here's mine:

Name: Combat Man
Powers: Slightly stronger than an athlete, knows almost every single fighting style, parkour, knows how to disarm any weapon, and has a slight regenerative healing factor. (so it would probably take an hour for his wounds to fully heal)
Weaknesses: Mortality and ranged weapons
Weapons: His fists and feet, he sometimes uses brass knuckles and metal shinguards and boots
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
How you got your powers: He got his strength and regenerative factor from practicing ki, or physical energy. He gets his knowledge of his fighting styles from many many many videos and classes
Personality: He likes to make crime fighting fun, by making it humorous. He is a bit cocky.
Other: Very stealthy
#15 Posted: 22:13:07 02/07/2013
Name: Clyde
Powers: Clyde can summon little minions.
Weakness: Clyde Isn't loyal. He could easily switch from evil to good.
Appearance: Clyde is short and has short blonde hair. He wears a red suit and long black pants.
How you got your powers: Clyde's dad was wizard and studied magic. But as he grew older he died. One day Clyde found one of his father's old books and studied and learned magic.
Personality: Clyde is a show off, he has a smug attitude .
#16 Posted: 01:58:49 03/07/2013
Name: Bio Hazard
Race: A hybrid of an uncountable number of creatures.
Powers: This hideous creature is very strong, also harboring blades on its arms kind of like Baraka. In addition, it can breath clouds of poison. Although not lethal, it can weaken the muscles of almost anything that breaths it besides Bio Hazard itself, making them easy prey. It's skin is also thicker than even Itemor, so he's also pretty hard to kill
Weaknesses: No known weaknesses however it is easy to throw off balance as the creature is top-heavy.
Weapons: Arm Blades
Appearance: This incredibly bulky blob has the face of a pig, the skin of an alligator, the tail of a rat, the legs of a goat, plus metal implants. As well, he has a human brain as well.
How you got your powers: This person is a criminal who saw the start of a new revolution: testing drugs on criminals. The person shared many of the same drugs as animals like pigs, lizards, rats, and goats, and eventually started to change from all these drugs. He became a hideous creature that supposedly died shortly after taking one drug too many and was sent to the hospital. ...But it wasn't so. Unlike Itemor, who's appearance is based on a psychic bonding between two creatures and is reversible, Bio Hazard's form is permanent.
Personality: Talks in a hideous voice, but is cunning and deceptive.The creature doesn't kill who he can persuade, but who he can't he will try to kill on spot.
Other: It's supposed to be more powerful than Itemor cause I like to have powerful villains and semi-powerful heroes.

Edited cause I referred to Bio-Hazard as a he, despite having no set gender.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:30:25 06/07/2013 by MugoUrth
#17 Posted: 02:13:32 03/07/2013
OOC When do we start?
#18 Posted: 02:38:54 03/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Let us start right now. Start in a city.
#19 Posted: 03:18:06 03/07/2013
"Huh? Where am I?" One of the patients started to open its eyes. "My vision seems... We? Our?" This patient, in particular, was not normal in any sense. The part where he said "We" and "Our" was him hearing voices in his head. ...Except they seemed REAL. Like something was actually talking to him. "Hello? Who are you? Is anyone there?" the person called out. "I am a part of you, young boy. ...For now..." The voice got weirder and weirder. "We share the same brain now, so get used to it. I, and now we, are Itemor." "Itemor" shook its head. "What's going on?" The creature cried out. "Look down... Eventually, he popped his head up to notice that he was fat, orange, had a different body, and could even see his nose. "What the... We... Didn't..." Itemor said aloud. "Itemor" was actually a strange, mystical creature referred to simply as a magic tapir. It had combined with a young boy named Ashton Cray Polter, who knew a little bit about these creatures, so he wasn't as surprised as he could have been, especially since Ashton didn't know it was real.

What else was that they were strapped down. "Alright, let me help you. Think of something that can dissolve a band" the mind creature said. "Think of a corrosive acid dripping over one of the bands." They struggled to think of something, but eventually a small drop of acid appeared and fell onto the bands, eventually corroding the band in about a minute, helping their arm break free. He released the arm before the poison could touch much of his skin. What little did stung, though. "Good, now think of a sharp tool for the rest." They thought a little harder to think of a sharp knife that could cut through their straps, but they managed in the process. "How am I doing that?" Afterward, Itemor stood up from its bed. It had a hard time standing up because Ashton was not used to his new body, so his legs, which weren't very thick and had short feet, gave him trouble in supporting their overall weight. "We did it. By combining our minds together, we can create almost any object within a size-limit. And if I were you, I would try walking on all fours. Tapirs are not built to be bipeds." But despite the advice, Ashton continued trying to support his weight on two. "I... I will give you a moment."

Itemore wasn't going very far very fast. But Ashton was surprisingly calm about this. But deep down, Ashton was just assuming that... "This is a very weird dream."
#20 Posted: 03:47:32 03/07/2013
C2 opened her eyes and blinked. She calmly slipped out of the straps of her bed and snuck outside into the fresh air and bright sunlight of the big city.
"Beautiful." She said, looking around.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#21 Posted: 05:01:23 03/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Combat was stealthily walking through the city. He looks up and sees C2. He is amazed by her beauty. Distracted by C2, Combat Man gets run over by a criminal running away with a bag of money. He quickly gets up and starts to chase after the criminal.
#22 Posted: 09:09:57 03/07/2013
kyusei wearily opened her eyes, and noticed the bands that were holding her down. what, what's going on? she thought, and noticed one of her four fox tails limp over the edge. fox tail?. her tail glowed red, and her hand caught on fire, resulting in the bands burning off. what is this... fire control? she wondered, and got out of the hospital. she decided to try and experiment something. she focused her power again, and she created a fireball. she spun it around her as it left a trail of fire behind it, and acted as if she was ribbon dancing. Interesting, is fire the only one?. it felt natural calling the next element, air. she let herself feel free, and the tips of her four tails glowed white, and she soon took control over wind.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#23 Posted: 12:56:54 03/07/2013
Shane woke up to see himself strapped to a bed Why am I here? Shane wondered to himself. He then broke what was holding him down. Shane noticed he was in a hospital. Shane began to walk around the hospital wondering why was he here.
#24 Posted: 13:31:41 03/07/2013
C2 notices Combat and nods to him before walking on. She looks around at the city and sighs.

OOC: Okay, so I was looking to see if I could figure out C2's power on Code Geass Wiki, but apparently you never find out. So the power she has is one she gave to a character in the show.
---
#25 Posted: 17:13:42 03/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Combat Man catches up to the criminal and throws him down. He heel kicks him in the temple and takes the money and gives it to a nearby cop. He then explored more parts of the city, finding a mystical fox-human, Kyusei. He quickly gets into a Karate stance. "HEY!" He yells to Kyusei.

OOC: So her power is giving other people powers?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:15:05 03/07/2013 by IAmSpyro123
#26 Posted: 17:19:29 03/07/2013
Itemor was still struggling to walk, but eventually got something down that was kind of like a walk. After exiting the room, they saw a mirror in the hallway. It showed them what they became to its full extent. "Ewwwww, that... that cannot be real," Itemor said, shielding his eyes from the mirror. "How do I wake up from this? ...Oh wait, just open my eyes. ...They are open. Wake up! Wake up!"

"I am afraid you are not dreaming" the other side of his head spoke. "What you see is really happening. You... WE really take this form." Itemor shook his head. "I don't wanna look like this! How do I change back!?" Itemor cried out loud. "We can seperate at any time we desire. However, I prefer to do it when I know it's safe for us. We are stronger together than we are apart, and if one of us dies: the other is powerless. Let's stay in this form for now, as I fear there is danger still to come. Besides that, your power to summon objects, which you displayed earlier? We can only do that in this form." Even with what the tapir said, Itemor still seemed particularly safe. "I need to get out of her as soon as possible."
#27 Posted: 18:11:27 03/07/2013
Quote: IAmSpyro123
Combat Man catches up to the criminal and throws him down. He heel kicks him in the temple and takes the money and gives it to a nearby cop. He then explored more parts of the city, finding a mystical fox-human, Kyusei. He quickly gets into a Karate stance. "HEY!" He yells to Kyusei.

OOC: So her power is giving other people powers?

OOC: Yeah. Basically. Although she can't have those powers used on her. They don't affect her. I honestly don't know what her power is if she does have one. I kind of just gave her a power she gave to a character in the show.

C2 watched Combat for a few before moving on. She listened to the birds chirping and looked at all the buildings.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:16:36 03/07/2013 by Inuyashafan39
#28 Posted: 19:18:01 03/07/2013
The young teen had saw that she was strapped down when she awoke. "Wh-Where am i?" she said and looked around. She tried to get herself free. She was thinking of how she got here and why. She then remembered the incident with the spell. "Oh right....The spell.." she said to herself. She was able to use some of her newly earned powers to break free. The straps turned pitch black then snapped in half. She was able to get up. "Heh, cool" she said with a smile and got up. She began to wander around, unaware of the others here.
---
#29 Posted: 19:46:10 03/07/2013
Shadow was walking through the city he saw Combat Man he quickly ran to the nearest shadow and turned invisible.
#30 Posted: 20:49:37 03/07/2013
C2 noticed Shadow running, then saw him disappear so suddenly.
---
#31 Posted: 21:22:56 03/07/2013
(Can anyone meet up with my character?)
---
#32 Posted: 21:35:29 03/07/2013
OOC: You can meet with C2. She's just walkin.
---
#33 Posted: 22:57:39 03/07/2013
After wandering around a bit, Felicia spotted another girl. She was wondering if she was going to harm her or not so she stood from afar. She slowly walked away.
---
#34 Posted: 01:46:06 04/07/2013
Kyusei's fox ears perked up, and she turned around to face combat man. "what do you want?" she asked. She prepared to use any air based attacks, until she knew wether the opponent was friend or foe
---
#35 Posted: 01:46:59 04/07/2013
Shadow glared at Combat man.
#36 Posted: 02:25:52 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Who and what are you?! Do you fight for good or for evil?!" Combat Man asked, wondering the strange powers and abilities of this new creature.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#37 Posted: 02:41:54 04/07/2013
Very interesting. I think I'll join for awhile.

Name: Nico Robin (Goes by "Robin")
Side: Neutral
Powers: Can cause any part of her body of her choosing to "blossom" anywhere she chooses.
Weaknesses: Can't swim. She can feel whatever one of her sprouted appendages feels. (ie: pain)
Appearence: [User Posted Image]
How you got your powers: As a young girl, she came across a mysterious fruit called the Hana-Hana fruit. Upon eating it, she gained her powers, yet cursed to never be able to swim again.
Personality: A very intelligent woman, Robin is well informed, though her main subject is history. Robin is rather one to keep to herself, not showing too much emotion, remaining clam in the face of danger. She has somewhat of a macabre aspect to her, being rather relaxed and easy going about horrific things. She holds historical value above all else, seeing it as unforgiveable to destory historical artifacts.
Other: She likes to read in her spare time. She has a habit of eavsdropping.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#38 Posted: 02:47:07 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: you are accepted. Start your journey, superhuman!
#39 Posted: 03:00:58 04/07/2013
Nico Robin slowly blinks her eyes open, waking up. She looks around the brightly lit white room she is in and finds herself to be strapped to a gourney. Many strange machines line the room, all seeming dangerous to whoever they are used on. Robin doesn't give much though to them, simply acknowledging this place isn't safe for her. She moves her hands so that her palms face up.
"Ocho Fleurets." she softly mutters.
In a small burst of peach blossoms, eight arms from the elbow down appear, sprouting from the gourney. Two around each strap holding her down (one at each wrist and ankle.) These newly formed hands get to work undoing the straps binding her.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#40 Posted: 04:36:42 04/07/2013
"my name is kyusei," she introduced, "and about what i am, i think im a four tailed fox human." she looked at herself. the only abnormal thing about her is the fox traits. everything seemed so rushed to her
---
#41 Posted: 12:47:34 04/07/2013
The one thing Itemor wanted to see more than anything was some other lifeforms in the hospital, hopefully friendly ones. "Hello?" Itemor called out. "Is anyone here? Hello?" That might not have been a good move. "Ashton, I should remind us that we are not human, and non human will scare other humans, and that will likely cause other humans to kill you on sight." This made Itemor panic. "Gee, thanks for telling me that now!" he yelled out before trying to hide in another room. ...A room with an occupant in it.

Itemor saw a rather attractive woman with many arms. Itemor really wanted to back out of the room, but could barely even stand up. As a result, they fell down onto all fours. "Please... don't hurt us. We're not evil, we're just..." Ashton wasn't exactly sure if the one "Itemor" was evil or not, but knew he himself wasn't. "We... We don't want to hurt you." Itemor kept refering to himself as "we" despite the fact he looked like one creature.
#42 Posted: 13:34:34 04/07/2013
Shadow walked in the shadows wondering what to do.
#43 Posted: 14:11:11 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Combat Man let down his guard. Kyusei didnt seem to be hostile at all. Combat Man walked over to Kyusei and shook her hand. "I'm Combat Man. I protect the city."
#44 Posted: 14:13:22 04/07/2013
Finally a thought came to Shadow's mind, He pulled a small dagger out of the shadows and lunged at Combat Man.
#45 Posted: 18:03:24 04/07/2013
Quote: prextail202
After wandering around a bit, Felicia spotted another girl. She was wondering if she was going to harm her or not so she stood from afar. She slowly walked away.

C2 noticed Felicia and blinked. She began to walk over to her.
---
#46 Posted: 00:06:57 05/07/2013
Quote: MugoUrth
The one thing Itemor wanted to see more than anything was some other lifeforms in the hospital, hopefully friendly ones. "Hello?" Itemor called out. "Is anyone here? Hello?" That might not have been a good move. "Ashton, I should remind us that we are not human, and non human will scare other humans, and that will likely cause other humans to kill you on sight." This made Itemor panic. "Gee, thanks for telling me that now!" he yelled out before trying to hide in another room. ...A room with an occupant in it.

Itemor saw a rather attractive woman with many arms. Itemor really wanted to back out of the room, but could barely even stand up. As a result, they fell down onto all fours. "Please... don't hurt us. We're not evil, we're just..." Ashton wasn't exactly sure if the one "Itemor" was evil or not, but knew he himself wasn't. "We... We don't want to hurt you." Itemor kept refering to himself as "we" despite the fact he looked like one creature.

Robin's hands undo her restraints. She sits up, hopping down from the gourney. The arms dissapear in another puff of peach blossoms.
"Why is it referring to itself as 'we'? Possibly multiple entities in one?" Robin thinks "I have no intention of harming you, though you look as though you'd make a fine pelt." She speaks calmly, leaving little to room to tell she is joking.
---
#47 Posted: 01:09:58 05/07/2013
"well nice to-" she said, before seeing shadow, and instead ended with, "watch out!" she shot a blast of air at the human
---
#48 Posted: 10:31:46 05/07/2013
Felicia sees that C2 begins walking towards her. Felicia feels a bit worried but then speaks. "Your not going to try and hurt me, are you?"
---
#49 Posted: 12:42:10 05/07/2013
Itemor backed away in shock with what the Shiva-esque human said. "No, don't turn us into a pelt. We... we haven't done anything wrong. We're just a human and a tapir combined into one entity. ...I... I am Ashton. ...The human is Ashton. The tapir is Itemor."
#50 Posted: 13:24:55 05/07/2013
C2 stops and shakes her head.
"I won't hurt you. What reason would I have?" she asked calmly.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me