Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A message from Skorpion [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#1 Posted: 21:46:49 28/06/2013 | Topic Creator
For those whom don't know who Skorpion is, it is suggested that you ignore this topic and carry on with your business. This won't make too much sense.

For the 6 of you still on this site that remember him, he has something to say to you. Hear him out and pass no judgement until after you finish reading:

I feel that it is necessary to apologize for my actions of the last year, and hopefully clear up a few misunderstandings that may have arose from my errors. Over this time, I feel that I have offended many people, mostly unintentionally, and a few being a child of my lack of control over my own emotions. Despite your opinion of me, I would still like to apologize to all of you, as I can assure you that I have changed quite drastically over what I was beforehand. For the pleasure of those reading, as well as in respect to possible censors in place depending on where this is shown, I will try my hardest to keep any crude language or impolite words to a bare minimum; I ask you to forgive any typos or grammatical errors, as well as my choice of paragraph format.

Over the past while, there have been many misconceptions regarding myself as well as my actions and words; some of these are true, and some of these are either taken far out of context, or combobulated via word of mouth (or keyboard, in current circumstances). At the current time, I'm not going to list examples of this, for both issues of length and accuracy assurance for now, but in due time if requested, I will make sure that I will have a near completely list to clarify any miswordings or errors. I ask of you to bare with me to understand that not everything you've heard about me is true, and most of the things I'm accused of doing, I've never heard a word of it, and has never been presented to me to explain myself or clarify on any inaccuracies. This is hardly fair to either of us, as no truth is being brought from it and brings nothing but disdain and contempt for one another.

I have said and done things over a few years that I strongly regret, some of these things may have even gone unnoticed or even unheard, but many of these things have caused me great distress and dislike towards myself. I know that I have offended, hurt, or even disturbed some of you; but I urge you to understand that I have found the error in my ways, and that I truly do wish to change. I hope your opinion of me has not been so tarnished that it is beyond repair. As I wouldn't want to lose any of the friends that I have gained over these years.

Since the beginning of June, I have been consistantly attempting to change the reasons in which have caused other and myself so much distraught in the past and present, in order to avoid it occurring further in the future. Of course, I'm sure you are asking "What would make you change so drastically?" or "Why do you feel the need to do this now?" The answer is not nearly as simple as the question. Before recently, I had many emotional problems that were completely unfixable without the feelings of shelter and trust in someone I could place complete feelings of security into, and because of that person, I have found my way into repairing my these wounds that have pained me for so long, and with it, I hope to restore my character in the process, as well as the current negative opinion towards me. Understand that I mean this in the most sincere way I can announce in mere words, and that writing this took quite a large bit of humility and courage.

Realizing one's errors and taking responsibility in them is not something that can be done in one night, but I really am dedicated to changing my demeanor to give a reason to hopefully restore some of the trust that had been lost over the past few months. Understand that I am just as human as anyone else and I have just as many flaws if not more. I deeply regret everything I have done to hurt any of you, and if need be, I will write a personal apology to anyone who deems me unsincere or unapologetic.

-Skorpion
BeanyBeans Emerald Sparx Gems: 3061
#2 Posted: 21:47:59 28/06/2013
blow up my computer
---
My avatar: Halo 5
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#3 Posted: 21:48:34 28/06/2013
tl;dr
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#4 Posted: 21:54:18 28/06/2013
Probably not. My opinion on this matter isn't worth anything anyway.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#5 Posted: 00:58:20 29/06/2013
I was around while Skorpion was here, but I don't really remember him causing issues...
(But it might just be my bad memory, mabey...unless I actually wasn't here for whatever it was that he had done..)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#6 Posted: 01:03:17 29/06/2013
I saw some Darkspyro wiki page of this guy....
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#7 Posted: 01:20:02 29/06/2013
Funny thing is, I never had ill feelings about him...of course, some people I know experienced discontent towards this "stance", or really "lack of" during a whole bit of drama.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#8 Posted: 01:26:39 29/06/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
If you guys need an example of if you count for this or not:

I was a Green Sparx when Skorpion was ripto'd.

Then I'm way too young.
#9 Posted: 01:28:22 29/06/2013

Early January, right?
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#10 Posted: 01:31:48 29/06/2013
I was around for that.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#11 Posted: 01:37:08 29/06/2013
I was neutral toward him. *shrug*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#12 Posted: 02:23:07 29/06/2013
He had his funny moments. Still does.
I haven't seen anything to make me dislike him. Maybe I was told something negative but I have forgotten. Right now I'm neutral toward him. I don't think it was that long ago since I talked to him on Skype.
#13 Posted: 02:24:28 29/06/2013
Quote: Mrmorrises
Early January, right?

No, December or Early January 2011/2012.

Skorpion was mentioned quite a bit in January 2013 though.

Oops, I meant to say January 2012.
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10087
#14 Posted: 02:54:46 29/06/2013
I actually can't remember what happened, but meh.
Mad Jack1123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1766
#15 Posted: 03:02:37 29/06/2013

Than I mush have joined in my old account during the commotion.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Snake Eyes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#16 Posted: 08:14:29 29/06/2013
We talked some, didn't really know him that well, but from what I know, he was cool and never did anything to me. But I must have had one of my exiles when he got exiled. Permanently.
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4185
#17 Posted: 09:11:44 29/06/2013
Quote: BeanyBeans
blow up my computer

Stole my words.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#18 Posted: 00:12:13 30/06/2013
I never had a problem with Skorpion myself. But I recognised the reasoning behind the discontent people had towards him. Even if some of it was faulty and subjective bias.

However, even I can see a change in him for the better, from an objective viewpoint. Not just from this message, but from conversations with him over the last few months. I think a lot of people will find him easier to approach for a variety of reasons.

Of course, there will be those view who hold an constant grudge against him, but he will likely just not concern himself with those people. I know that's what I'd do in that situation. And him and I think alike, critically speaking.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me