Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Me and my weird dreams 0_o [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#1 Posted: 00:04:00 28/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, i had a very weird dream last night.......

A couple of friends where over to my house to visit. We where alone. All of a sudden, the lights go out and then come back. The door had been open and each of us had the powers of a teen titan now (Lol, We looked normal but had the powers and called eachother the names of the teen titans. I had the powers of raven smilie) We then decided to play a game called 50-50. (I`ll explain. Its pretty much another version of hide and seek, everyone hides and one person doesnt. They stay at 'base' and count to 50. If they find you they run to base and shout 50/50 on {nameHere}. The goal is to get to base without being caught and call 50/50 on yourself.) Anyways, the guy from MAD: The animated series (Although a lot more chubby-er) randomly started chasing us and turning us to stone in the middle of playing the game. And when he caught me i happened to knock him backwards with my powers and escape up-stairs in my house. I felt something touch me and i started turning to stone.

Thats when i woke up....

smilie pretty f-ing wierd. Though not as wierd as my dream when the puppet master was throwing sticks of deodorant at me 0_o
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#2 Posted: 00:06:11 28/06/2013
Alfred E Neuman
[User Posted Image]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#3 Posted: 00:06:28 28/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah, and too much MAD smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#4 Posted: 00:08:35 28/06/2013
One time I had a dream where Nospharatu killed me by making a crocodile eat me O.o
---
Hurrah!
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#5 Posted: 07:19:13 28/06/2013
Quote: prextail202
Well, i had a very weird dream last night.......

A couple of friends where over to my house to visit. We where alone. All of a sudden, the lights go out and then come back. The door had been open and each of us had the powers of a teen titan now (Lol, We looked normal but had the powers and called eachother the names of the teen titans. I had the powers of raven smilie) We then decided to play a game called 50-50. (I`ll explain. Its pretty much another version of hide and seek, everyone hides and one person doesnt. They stay at 'base' and count to 50. If they find you they run to base and shout 50/50 on {nameHere}. The goal is to get to base without being caught and call 50/50 on yourself.) Anyways, the guy from MAD: The animated series (Although a lot more chubby-er) randomly started chasing us and turning us to stone in the middle of playing the game. And when he caught me i happened to knock him backwards with my powers and escape up-stairs in my house. I felt something touch me and i started turning to stone.

Thats when i woke up....

smilie pretty f-ing wierd. Though not as wierd as my dream when the puppet master was throwing sticks of deodorant at me 0_o

i wish i have crazy dreams like that is that off topic?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#6 Posted: 07:23:18 28/06/2013
TT obsession.
I can sense it.

On the other hand, I've had weird dreams where me and my friends were out in the woods and creatures were attacking us and turning us to stone and stuff. It was scary until I woke up and realized how stupid it was. smilie
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5685
#7 Posted: 07:24:40 28/06/2013
You think thats bad? You should hear some of MY dreams!
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#8 Posted: 10:57:45 28/06/2013
I've just about had it with all these Teen Titan topics.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me