Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
~Dragons Twilight~ (Open) [CLOSED]
Vincentkoopa Yellow Sparx Gems: 1997
#1 Posted: 20:45:35 27/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Please not this is the first role play I have made after not posting in a very long amount of time. So please correct me if I did anything wrong. :3

You are the last hope for the survival of dragons and mankind...my son. It is your job to make sure Zenneth does not succeed in his plan to corrupt all the dragons and wipe out mankind. I know you're still a child, but I have to tell you this. When your all grown up, I want you to leave the village and search for the holy brother of Zenneth, the man of the name Eukoros. These are my last words to you and also son...I love you...
~Skarner's last words to Drizzle before death

Plot
Deep within the land of Basakuru is a village that is isolated from the rest of the world. There in that Drizzle is a young man of the name Drizzle Dakara. His father, Skarner, entrusted Drizzle to stop Zenneth's plan to corrupt all the souls of dragons and wiping out mankind. The village is one that is special, different from other common villages. In this village, they raise many types of dragons. At the age of 18, every person that meets the requirements is given their own dragon, but only a few are given a rare dragon egg that they have to take care of. Now on the other side of Basakuru is a hidden portal, a gateway, that leads to the dimension where Zenneth resides. Zenneth is the brother of Eukoros, both swore to protect the land of Basakuru, but Zenneth was overcome with chaos and he betrayed his oath. Eukoros did not know about Zenneth's betray, so one fateful day Zenneth sneaked up behind Eukoros and put a sword through his stomach. Events after that are unknown to common folk and only a few know what happened after. Now is the time to follow Drizzle on his quest to put a stop to Zenneth's chaotic reign and begin a new age of prosperity and peace...

Rules
1. I am the GM
2. You can have up to 3 characters
3. Please, no Godmodding
4. PG-13 Romance allowed, nothing above that
5. Show respect to one another
6. No killing another person's character without their permission

Classes
Berserker: A Berserker is a mighty warrior, someone of enormous strength and endurance. They have the ability to unleash devastating blows on his opponents while having the physicality to take the hits his opponent delivers. Warriors make up the iron will of armies.

Arcanes: The Arcane is a mage who finally mastered the arcane arts. They are very intellectual and have the ability to cast spells that can knock the opponents senseless.

Nightblades: Nightblades are assassins who have the ability to take out someone within a couple of seconds. They wield a variety of deadly blades that can cut through the toughest of armor. They can move at a very fast speed and have graceful agility to dodge attacks.

Dracomancer: Dracomancers, mages who devoted themselves to worship dragons and learn the inner secrets of their race. Dracomancers started to appear over several thousand years, after extensive meditation and devotion, one can become a dracomancer. Dracomancers have the ability to turn into a human-dragon hybrid. While in their natural form, they have the ability to unleash burning fires from their hands.

Races
Humans: Humans are a race that lives in Basakuru. They have the potential to become one of the strongest races, but their greed and hatred causes them to pursue their foolish desires instead of trying to achieve their true potential. Only a few ever reach their potential, those who do have amazing powers and better intellect and physicality than average humans.

Shadows: Shadows are the loyal creatures that serve Zenneth. They are dark creatures that originated in the Dark Realm and are very dangerous to deal with. No one actually knows what they are made of, they can only guess they are darkness in its true form.

Elves: Elves are a majestic race that inhabits the forest of Evergreen. They are very intellectual and have very odd characteristics. They are very advanced and can craft many deadly weapons and complex tools. Most of the elves are good, but some may have been corrupted by Zenneth and are working for him secretly.

Character Sheet
Name: (Can add a last name if you wish)
Race: (Can add your own race if you wish)
Side: (Neutral, Evil, or Good)
Class:
Weapons:
Personality:
History:
Other:

My Characters
Name: Drizzle Dakara
Race: Human
Side: Good
Class: Nightblade
Weapons: A long black blade and two curved, steel daggers
Personality: Drizzle has been quiet and somewhat anti-social ever since his father died. He takes most matters seriously and does not enjoy jokes as much as others. He is rarely seen smiling or at least having a bit of fun. He holds no grudges and if he swears to an oath or makes a promise, he will do whatever it takes to follow that oath or promise.
History: Drizzle was born in The Hidden Village and his parents loved him very much. When he was five, his mother died to an unknown illness that could not be cured, even by the greatest mages in his village. He did the best he could to not hold onto the past. It was working out for him and his father till a fateful day when he was eleven. His father was murdered in the village by an assassin that escaped undetected. Ever since then Drizzle had to do things himself and provide for his own needs. He made most of his money by pickpocketing from rich nobles who would visit the village and by accepting tasks of eliminating a certain target. Right now he is living in a distant cottage far from the village, but still close enough so he could drop by to do his daily tasks.

Name: Zenneth Resenka
Race: Unknown
Side: Evil
Class: Warrior
Weapon: A magical black orb that can transform into any weapon he pleases
Personality: Zenneth is a devious and sinister. He is very intellectual and quiet at sometimes. He is always quick to betray and vow or oath. He loves to mess around with people until he finally dispatches them.
History: Not much is known about Zenneth except in ancient tales and scrolls. He is the brother of Eukoros and one of the two dragon riders sworn to protect Basakuru. One day he betrayed his oath and attempted to kill Eukoros.
Other: The brother of Eukoros

Name: Eukoros Resenka
Race: Unknown
Class: Arcane
Weapon: A long white staff and an ancient book that contains almost all the spells ever known
Personality: Eukoros is a joyful and happy man. He is intellectual and loves jokes. He will never go back on a promise or oath and he thinks that everybody deserves to die in honor.
History: Not much is known about Eukoros either. He is the brother of Zenneth and one of the two dragon riders. Not much is known about him ever since he has gone into hiding.
Other: The brother of Zenneth

Put Dragon at the end of your sheet so I know you have read the rules.
---
Always tired~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:03:09 27/06/2013 by Vincentkoopa
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#2 Posted: 21:13:39 27/06/2013
Name: Matilda Princethorn
Race: unknown
Side: good
Weapons: Two long daggers that she carries on a belt and is skilled at using.
Personality: Cold and harsh. She works alone, and rarely has a kind heart.
History: She grew up in a bad environment. She only saw blood and battles and was forced to fight at a very young age.
Other: She has a small crush on Lucio.

Name: Ada Rosewing
Side: good.
Class: Arcane
Weapons: A long black staff and a small black pocket spell book containing few necromancy spells.
Personality: Kind hearted and cheerful. She usually travels with a partner and is great company.
History: Ada grew up in an environment with little danger but her parents still took the precaution of having her trained in the art of necromancy and magic.
Other: Her cousin is Lucio.

Name: Lucio Skystar
Side: good
Class: Berserker
Weapons: A long shining sword.
Personality: He is usually cheerful and is kind. He travels with Ada and never misses the chance to do a good deed.
History: He grew up in a safe environment but his father wanted him to be an honor on the Skystar name so he was trained hard in the art of sword mastery.
Other: He has a small crush on Matilda.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#3 Posted: 22:57:47 27/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
---
Always tired~
#4 Posted: 22:58:24 27/06/2013
OOC: Yay! When do we start?
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#5 Posted: 22:59:28 27/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: When one or two more people join.
---
Always tired~
#6 Posted: 23:00:15 27/06/2013
OOC: Alright.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#7 Posted: 09:09:59 04/07/2013
OOC: awesome idea and avatars, Code Geass was an awesome show... Well what I've seen of it.

Name: Druton Nermona
Race: Elf
Class: Dracomancer
Weapons: a single duel sided blade that rests on his back in a dark green scaled sheath. Fire, and(the way I see hybrid stuff for dragon-nondragon mix) dragon claws. Dragon form includes tail, wing claws, and teeth.
Personality: light and ready. Easily provoked to fight, but is never really mad. Easy to get along with.
History: grew up near the edges of the Hidden Village so he is skilled with, but does not own, a bow for hunting. Has a tendency to be socially awkward, and quiet, but has grown mostly out of it. His mother died during birth and his father still repairs their old house from time to time. Wanted to explore the world, but is egg sitting a rare(can I add my own species of dragon?) Golden God(just the name, he's not going to be invincible) egg. The egg took five months before it hatched for him. And has been growing and training him since.
Other: is very close to his dragon, so don't come between them.

Dragon:
Name: Lucien
Species: (my own awesomeness) Golden God Dragon(called gods because they live mainly in the clouds and weren't easily beat)
Weapon: assorted breaths that can surprise everyone, and the ability to exert his powered through his scales while also through his mouth(just less concentrated or powerful from his scales). Black claws, harpoon tipped tail, and teeth.
Personality: very protective and loving. Not easily angered, but is a beast when pushed.
Other: (now this is the kicker, and not said to be against the rules, and the real reason I figured I should ask) Lucien has the ability to boost the strength of his powers(over the elements of Legend of Spyro(means all elements known to game or fandom, I can exclude the fandom made elements if you want)), as well as increasing his body mass 3 times original size, mainly as a last resort. Scales are larger, harder, and gold(because he is originally white with a yellow belly and wings with crystal blue eyes). But with all this, his energy will drop dramatically, draining his physique and leaving him unconscious if over used(which I may have him do several times to make it fare(which I usually don't do)

On a side note: Lucien is my main dragon character, and I have no RPs to use him in, and the ones he has been in have closed. He is my favorite of all my OCs and my first. He will not be OP, though it may seem like he is, but I will dull him out for this RP.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#8 Posted: 13:42:29 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. :3
---
Always tired~
#9 Posted: 18:05:06 04/07/2013
OOC: yes, code geass is epic
---
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#10 Posted: 23:22:42 04/07/2013
Here goes nothing >.<

Name: Seraphina Cantera
Weapons: A blood red sword with a golden dragon engraved on it, held in a belt around her waist.
Personality: She is normally shy and silent, but if you get to know her, she is quite nice and protective.
History: Seraphina was raised alongside her older brother in a small home in the village. There was not much danger, that she knew of at least. Her parents had her trained in the art of assassination to protect her when she grew older.
Other: is quite fond if the outdoors.

~Dragon~
*please tell me if I did something wrong
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:25:09 04/07/2013 by Cynderluv8801
#11 Posted: 23:24:28 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's all good! Accepted. :3
---
Always tired~
#12 Posted: 23:25:50 04/07/2013
OOC: oh yay! Excited to start ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#13 Posted: 23:29:20 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I guess we will start. You have to start somewhere in the village. Anywhere in the village is fine. :3

Drizzle was out wandering in the market located in the middle of the village. He was going to restock because he was on low supplies. He went to a merchant that was selling fresh fish and asked, "How much for the fish?"
"It shall be ten coins for each one." the merchant replied happily.
"I'll have two." Drizzle replied, dropping two coins onto the counter.
"Thank you for your service." the merchant said slyly, giving Drizzle two tunas. Drizzle put the tunas into his basket and made his way out of the market.
---
Always tired~
#14 Posted: 23:36:10 04/07/2013
Seraphina slowly walked out of the door to her home, her art journal in hand. She closed her door as she walked down the path that led to the market. She had decided she would look around the market for some inspiration. The walk seemed dreadfully long until Seraphina finally arrived. She looked around the market slowly, taking in all of the fresh scents of herbs, fruits, and vegetables. She breathed a deep sigh of relaxation when the scents reached her nose.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#15 Posted: 23:39:08 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Drizzle was whistling while walking through the market towards his home. He kept on walking till he bumped into Seraphina and fell to the ground. He looked at Seraphina and said, "I am sincerely sorry miss." He then bent down and tried to help pick up all her belongings. He picked up the art journal and handed it to Seraphina.
---
Always tired~
#16 Posted: 23:44:17 04/07/2013
Seraphina looked down and breathed in. "It's okay" she said shyly as she gently took her journal from Drizzle. She took her pencil from the ground as she looked to Drizzle silently. She slowly got up and looked to the side. She wasn't used to talking to people that much.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#17 Posted: 23:50:09 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well...I best be on my way." Drizzle replied slowly. He went to the side of Seraphina and began walking away from her towards his house. Grey clouds began to cover the sky and sun as a small shower began forming. "Ahh rain, it helps sooth me." Drizzle muttered.
---
Always tired~
#18 Posted: 23:56:46 04/07/2013
Seraphina breathed a sigh of relief as she looked around the market. She saw it began to rain slightly. She closed her journal so nothing would get wet. She was slightly annoyed she wouldn't get to work on her art, but she still decided to get a few things to eat. Seraphina bought some herbs and vegetables to cook into a nice meal. She grabbed everything she had bought and slowly walked home along the path she had came.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#19 Posted: 23:59:18 04/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Drizzle kept on walking till he stopped in the middle of the path. He decided that he should visit somewhere before returning to his home. He turned around and walked down the path back into the market.
---
Always tired~
#20 Posted: 00:02:30 05/07/2013
Seraphina reached her door and slowly opened it. She stepped in and sighed deeply. She threw her journal onto her table along with her pencil as she walked to her kitchen with all of her produce in hand.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#21 Posted: 00:06:04 05/07/2013 | Topic Creator
He walked pass through market, ignoring thd cinstants shouts of merchants and customers. He then took a path that led him towards the church. Once he arrived at the church, he entered slowly and spotted that nobody was there. He sighed with relief and took a seat on one of the many pews, resting till he had the energy to get up.
---
Always tired~
#22 Posted: 00:16:44 05/07/2013
Seraphina took the produce out of the small bag carrying them and put them on a counter. She ignited the stove carefully as she placed a small pot on the flame. She took one of her knives and cut up the vegetables slowly. She gently set them in the pot along with water and the herbs.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#23 Posted: 00:20:57 05/07/2013 | Topic Creator
A priest came out from his quarters in the church and spotted Drizzle. "Well if it isn't my friend Drizzle." the priest said.
"Pleasure to meet you again Hetrod." Drizzle replied.
"You are always welcomed here." Hetrod replied.
"I have to ask you something important." Drizzle said. Hetrod turned silent. Several seconds later he signaled for Drizzle to follow him to his quarters.
---
Always tired~
#24 Posted: 00:42:56 05/07/2013
A wonderful scent filled the air. Seraphina closed her eyes a sighed happily. She grabbed a small clay bowl and poured the vegetables into it. Steam rose off the vegetables as Seraphina took the bowl to her table. She sat down and placed the bowl on her table.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#25 Posted: 03:23:10 05/07/2013
Name: Icestorm
Race: Legendary Light Dragon
Class: None he is a dragon
Weapons: Claws, tail spike, elements he can breath
Personality: Wise, brave, bold at times, kind.
History: He has seen the world and it was in great piece until Zenneth started his reign. He seen what Zenneth is doing to Icestorm's kind and wants to stop him. He has been in many great battles and wars and shows the scares to show allover his body.
Other: He has a extremely rare ability to breath light. His ability to breath light gave him fast reflexes and speed. He also has a fury mode which is his last resort in which he creates a great column of light and attacks his enemy with great balls of light to attack and blind his enemy. He can only use it as a last resort as it causes him to become very weak and unable to use his light element for a few days.
Weakness: He is weak to a extremely rare type of element called 'Element X' which is rarely found in and around volcanos. The element makes him very weak and unable to move.

ooc: So you'll know I read the rules. Dragon.
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:53:30 06/07/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#26 Posted: 03:57:24 05/07/2013
Ada was getting drenched. She noticed Lucio uselessly trying to read a map for directions.
"You dork. You'll just get the map drenched as well." She said with a small grin.

Lucio smiled and folded the map.
"Fine. We'll go by instinct." He said.
---
#27 Posted: 05:57:31 05/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Name: Icestorm
Race: Legendary Light Dragon
Class: None he is a dragon
Weapons: Claws, tail spike, elements he can breath
Personality: Wise, brave, bold at times, kind.
History: He has seen the world and it was in great piece until Zenneth started his reign. He seen what Zenneth is doing to Icestorm's kind and wants to stop him. He has been in many great battles and wars and shows the scares to show allover his body.
Other: He has a extremely rare ability to breath light. His ability to breath light gave him fast reflexes and speed. He also has a fury mode which is his last resort in which he creates a great column of light and attacks his enemy with great balls of light to attack and blind his enemy. He can only use it as a last resort as it causes him to become very weak and unable to use his light element for a few days.

ooc: So you'll know I read the rules. Dragon.

OOC: Accepted. :3 I won't post until everyone gets to begin their adventure. ;3
---
Always tired~
#28 Posted: 05:59:58 05/07/2013
OOC: *eye twitch* smilie

Seraphina began silently eating as she flipped through her journal. She had many blank pages left to fill, but she had a few pieces of artwork in there. A few dragons, nature, the many homes around the village.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#29 Posted: 12:26:43 05/07/2013
Icestorm was flying over some mountains observing the land making shure there was piece.
---
SC
#30 Posted: 13:29:05 05/07/2013
Matilda sighed and walked through the rain. She had a good sense of direction and knew she was going the right way.
---
#31 Posted: 17:52:41 05/07/2013
Icestorm sees a village full of dragons and lands on the outskirts of the village. "I hope they have a place for me to stay." Icestorm said to himself. "A safe place away from the corrupted dragons." He looked at his freshly made wound on his back left leg made from a recent battle. "I need to get help for this injury." He limped to the church that Drizzle was at. He knocked on the doors and leaned on the side of the doorway.
---
SC
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#32 Posted: 18:20:57 05/07/2013
OOC: This looks interesting, I'll join.

Name: Peter
Weapons: 2 sharp, steel daggers, and whatever else may be available
Personality: smart, resourceful, and loyal, Peter always stands by his friends, and often adds humor to conversations and to his friends' everyday lives.
History: When Peter was 11, he met his best friend, Eric, and learned that Eric was a werewolf. He promised not to tell anyone about Eric's secret in order to protect him. For the past six years, the two still stand by each other, through the good times and the bad.
Other: none

Name: Eric
Race: Werewolf
Class: doesn't have one
Weapons: his strength, claws, and speed
Personality: protective of those he cares about, caring, and a natural leader, Eric always goes out of his way to protect his friends and others.
History: Eric was bitten by a werewolf when he was 11, and not long after, he met Peter, who he easily became fast friends with, so he decided to tell him about his "condition." Peter was more than willing to keep Eric's condition secret, and the two always protect each other.
Other: Has a crush on Felicia

Name: Felicia
Weapons: An assortment of daggers and knives, but can use a crossbow if necessary.
Personality: Determined, persistent, and caring, Felicia refuses to let anyone believe she can't take care of herself, but she has a kind heart.
History: When Felicia was younger, she was in an accident in which her mother was killed. She felt so helpless during that time, and she resolved to try and never feel that way again. However, she made friends with Eric and Peter, and she knows she can always count on them.
Other: Has a crush on Eric, doesn't know Eric's a werewolf
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
#33 Posted: 20:51:28 05/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: amazingSpyro
OOC: This looks interesting, I'll join.

Name: Peter
Weapons: 2 sharp, steel daggers, and whatever else may be available
Personality: smart, resourceful, and loyal, Peter always stands by his friends, and often adds humor to conversations and to his friends' everyday lives.
History: When Peter was 11, he met his best friend, Eric, and learned that Eric was a werewolf. He promised not to tell anyone about Eric's secret in order to protect him. For the past six years, the two still stand by each other, through the good times and the bad.
Other: none

Name: Eric
Race: Werewolf
Class: doesn't have one
Weapons: his strength, claws, and speed
Personality: protective of those he cares about, caring, and a natural leader, Eric always goes out of his way to protect his friends and others.
History: Eric was bitten by a werewolf when he was 11, and not long after, he met Peter, who he easily became fast friends with, so he decided to tell him about his "condition." Peter was more than willing to keep Eric's condition secret, and the two always protect each other.
Other: Has a crush on Felicia

Name: Felicia
Weapons: An assortment of daggers and knives, but can use a crossbow if necessary.
Personality: Determined, persistent, and caring, Felicia refuses to let anyone believe she can't take care of herself, but she has a kind heart.
History: When Felicia was younger, she was in an accident in which her mother was killed. She felt so helpless during that time, and she resolved to try and never feel that way again. However, she made friends with Eric and Peter, and she knows she can always count on them.
Other: Has a crush on Eric, doesn't know Eric's a werewolf

OOC: Accepted. :3

The priest heard a door knock and told Drizzle to stay in his quarters. He went to the main doors of the church and opened it. He saw Icestorm and said, "Hello there."
---
Always tired~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:22 05/07/2013 by Vincentkoopa
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#34 Posted: 23:52:45 05/07/2013
Eric was running through the streets of the village toward Peter's house. Eric had a lot to tell him, and none of it could wait. A few blocks from Peter's house, he bumped into Felicia. "Sorry," Eric said. "I didn't see you there." "It's quite alright." Felicia said. "Are you okay?" she asked. "You look worn out." "Yes," Eric replied. "I've been running for a while." "Speaking of which, I've got to go, so.... talk to you later?" "Yes, alright, goodbye." Felicia said as Eric ran off. "He's always in such a hurry nowadays." she thought.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
#35 Posted: 00:22:08 06/07/2013
ooc: could you separate it when another character is talking?
---
SC
#36 Posted: 00:27:33 06/07/2013
Lucio's hair was drenched by the time he and Ada reached the village and Ada fared no better.
"Well, we're here!" said Lucio in the best fake happy voice he could manage.

Ada smiled and laughed.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#37 Posted: 08:31:53 06/07/2013
Druton walked with his arms out doing spins in the rain, enjoying the cool water falling from the clouds. Lucien was never far behind him, sucking in the energy around him. Lucien would hold his wing out over Druton to play with his joy. "Would you stop it!?" Druton would shout cheerfully, to which Lucien would bring his wing down away from Druton to let the rain fall on him again.

They both stopped their walk when they spotted the light dragon by the church, "Another bright scaled dragon," Lucien started, "Could he be another Golden like me?" he asked with a little enthusiasm and a grin. His irises circled into a glowing gold ring in his eyes. This ability allowed him to see any form of energy he focuses on, most plants gave off a green or indigo aura. The humanoid villagers were blue with different shades depending on their class and race. The dragon by the church, however, gave of a red aura, signifying his question was proved wrong.

Lucien's expression dropped to a frown, "He's not..." his eyes went crystal blue again, and his head lowered. His head perked back up, "But he is another dragon not hell bent on destroying the village. He was wounded from what I saw."

Druton patted Lucien on his foreleg when he was disappointed. When Lucien said he was wounded, Druton tilted his head, "From what?"

"Looked like a claw cut, similar to mine, so it had to be another dragon." Lucien replied.

"He went to the right place for information, but not so much healing," Druton looked up to Lucien, "Think your healing abilities would help it?"

"No, my healing abilities come from my inner abilities, mainly my ancestry. I cannot help him with any wounds. The best I can do is keep him from getting hurt any further," Lucien began walking toward IceStorm. Druton hopped up onto Lucien's neck and rode over to the new dragon.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#38 Posted: 12:21:04 06/07/2013
Matilda arrived at the village. She walked to an inn and passed by Lucio, bumping him hard and knocking him over.

Lucio stood.
"Hey, watch where you're going." he said angrily.

"Oh. Sorry." said Matilda rudely.
---
#39 Posted: 15:51:28 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Drizzle was tempted to see who was at the front doors of the church. "I don't care what Hetrod told me, I'm going to see who is there." Drizzle muttered to himself. He got up from the chair and made his way towards the front of the church. He stood next to Hetrod and saw Icestorm, as well as the approaching Lucien and Druton.
---
Always tired~
#40 Posted: 16:11:10 06/07/2013
"Hey. He said watch it, so watch it!" Said Ada in frustration.

Matilda pulled out one of her daggers.
"You asking to die?" She taunted.
---
#41 Posted: 16:52:26 06/07/2013
Icestorm was leaning on his right paws because of his injury. He was dripping from the rain. "Please can you help me? I've been injured from a corrupted dragon attcking me." Icestorm said as he limped inside.
---
SC
#42 Posted: 17:37:04 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes of course I can get a healer here to tend to your wounds." Hetrod told Icestorm. "Please just get settled in." Hetrod told Drizzle to watch over Icestorm while he was gone. With that, Hetrod bowed and left the church, heading towards the nearest healer.
---
Always tired~
#43 Posted: 18:24:35 06/07/2013
OOC: Maybe Hetrod could see Ada and Matilda fighting? The fight isn't going well.

Ada drew her staff and spellbook.

Matilda drew her other dagger and ran at Ada, using quick smooth cutting motions.

Lucio tried to stop the fight, but ended up getting cut.
---
#44 Posted: 19:23:14 06/07/2013
Icestorm went inside and layed down.
---
SC
#45 Posted: 19:29:05 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay

Drizzle looked at Icestorm and asked, "What happened to you?"

Hetrod was walking through the streets towards the healer's house till he saw Ada and Matilda fighting. "You guys there! Stop that!" Hetrod ordered, running up to Ada and Matilda.
---
Always tired~
#46 Posted: 19:38:54 06/07/2013
"I was flying over the mountains and I stoped to get a drink from a stream when one of those corrupted dragons attacked me." Icestorm said. "Luckily I escaped. But not with out some injurys to myself."
---
SC
#47 Posted: 22:03:29 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Don't worry, Hetrod will be back soon with a healer." Drizzle replied. He sighed and said, "More and more dragons are being corrupted and Zenneth's army is growing larger every day."
---
Always tired~
#48 Posted: 22:31:32 06/07/2013
Icestorm looked down. "I know..........I know." He said in a sad tone.
---
SC
#49 Posted: 00:14:06 07/07/2013
Quote: Vincentkoopa
OOC: Okay

Drizzle looked at Icestorm and asked, "What happened to you?"

Hetrod was walking through the streets towards the healer's house till he saw Ada and Matilda fighting. "You guys there! Stop that!" Hetrod ordered, running up to Ada and Matilda.

Matilda whipped around with a dagger in frustration, pointing at Hetrod's throat. Twirling it, she sheathed it along with her other blade.

"Thank you for helping out." said Lucio. He was clenching his arm, which was bleeding heavily from Matilda's blades.
---
#50 Posted: 02:43:21 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"But one day we will stop Zenneth before he destroys Basakuru." Drizzle told Icestorm quietly.

"Come with me, I must take you to a healer." Hetrod told Lucio.
---
Always tired~
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me