Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Super-Fan have the biggest collection and a Tattoo *watch video!*
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Skylanders Super-Fan have the biggest collection and a Tattoo *watch video!* [CLOSED]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#51 Posted: 22:19:25 22/07/2013
The sketch is a lot smaller than I thought, but it's cool nonetheless.

I still need to get a frame for the autographed poster they were kind enough to send me.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#52 Posted: 22:36:20 22/07/2013
Isn't the person that pretended to be you still active on the forum?

Also, Question about the Hot Dog drawing in frame--what is it exactly? Did I-Wei create that character and that was one of his original drawings of Hot Dog? Also--how were you in the right place at the right time to get this? Id love to hear the story.
Thanks Shelly
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
groovemachine Green Sparx Gems: 117
#53 Posted: 22:51:27 22/07/2013
Roland Rogers is the #1 fan until and unless GM78 shows up with Hot Dog and Molten Hot Dog tattoos...one on each cheek.
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#54 Posted: 22:56:29 22/07/2013
Quote: groovemachine
Roland Rogers is the #1 fan until and unless GM78 shows up with Hot Dog and Molten Hot Dog tattoos...one on each cheek.

I'll be your #1 fan if you show up with Stump Smash or Boomer tattoo on your forehead.
#55 Posted: 23:36:11 22/07/2013
Go Hex!!!
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#56 Posted: 00:01:02 23/07/2013
So wait who actually has the tatto? Kappa? Gamemaster? No one?
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#57 Posted: 00:45:06 23/07/2013
Quote: ninja9351

Roland... smilie
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#58 Posted: 02:51:39 23/07/2013
Quote: ninja9351

Basically Kappa made a fake profilepretending to be Roland and was making him out to be an azz,but he really has an account here and he is acctually nice.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
fateorfear Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#59 Posted: 06:32:34 23/07/2013
Quote: shelly9871
Isn't the person that pretended to be you still active on the forum?

Also, Question about the Hot Dog drawing in frame--what is it exactly? Did I-Wei create that character and that was one of his original drawings of Hot Dog? Also--how were you in the right place at the right time to get this? Id love to hear the story.
Thanks Shelly

Hi Shelley, I work in a branch of a large well known toy store here in the uk!, it was the Sunday before my wedding, in fact, date wise, a month ago today. We were about getting ready to close and I just happened to meet Andy from family gamer tv!, we got chatting and we talked about skylanders, my collection, my tattoo and other things, we exchanged numbers and I went on my way. Later that evening I got a message from him asking if I wanted to go into his studio and do a video about the things we had chatted about, at this point I was already very nervous what with it being less than a week until the wedding!, I was unsure but he sweetened the deal by saying "there's an E3 hotdog in it for you if you do!". So I agreed. Following day I went to see him still very nervous but thinking, if I can do this the vows and the speech should be a cake walk!
In I went, on went the camera and we chatted for about an hour and a half, I took along a selection of my rarer figures, not all of them as it would have meant packing up the entire spare bedroom!,
Once all was done the nerves had subsided and I was a happy collector better of by 1 nice new shiny E3 hotdog, away I went, got married, went to Tunisia on my honeymoon, came back and saw the videos posted, then a few days ago Andy text me and said, " I've a present here for you from toys for bob, wanna come back to the studio?"
So yesterday in I go, still nervous but a lot braver than before, we start filming and straight away he hands me this mysterious fed-ex package!, containing 2 images, 1 that I-Wei Huang drew and signed especially for me and the other a colour storyboard print that he also signed with a thank you, turns out he and Andy know each other and he subscribes to family gamer tv and had seen my videos and thought it nice to thank me for my support. The video should go live in a day or so.

Well, there you go!, as I said!, right place, right time
---
DARK SPYRO HAS RETURNED!!!!
#60 Posted: 13:59:02 23/07/2013
Quote: groovemachine

Sadly, if I tat my body, it will be 3 small things. It would be the words "Fate" and "Destiny" on each wrist (small letters), and "50/50" on the back of my neck, small numbers. That's about as far as I would go.
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#61 Posted: 14:35:27 23/07/2013
Quote: GameMaster78
Sadly, if I tat my body, it will be 3 small things. It would be the words "Fate" and "Destiny" on each wrist (small letters), and "50/50" on the back of my neck, small numbers. That's about as far as I would go.

Just a tip: Never get a tattoo that you cannot cover up casually with clothing. People enter different phases in life and things that seemed "cool" at the time, can be an eyesore or a deal breaker at a job interview. You may think now "I would never sit in an office or work somewhere stuffy like that", but things change. And also never get one in a place that will change shape if you gain weight, those are just sad when people get about 50 lbs. older and that cool picture of 8 Bit Mario looks like you just loaded the NES up on the widescreen TV.

I have one and I like it, but I can put on athletic socks or long pants and you would never know.
Pieman87 Green Sparx Gems: 430
#62 Posted: 14:39:16 23/07/2013
I shall never get a tattoo.

Nothing to do with that below:
Or do any kind of drugs. <--- Includes smoking, obviously.
#63 Posted: 15:03:45 23/07/2013
Thank you for the answers Roland. Congrats on your marriage---and for being in the right place at the right time. It's a cool story and experience.
Take care
Shelly
---
#64 Posted: 15:26:04 23/07/2013
Good point, Def. Weight isn't an issue. I try to maintain good health. I may eat bad at times, but I drink 6, 1 liter bottles of water a day. Helps maintain or lose weight, depending on how you eat.
---
#65 Posted: 18:33:57 23/07/2013
I've got different tattoos from different times of my life, I've got the playboy bunny from my late teen years, Optimus prime from my childhood, Homer the Incredible Hulk Simpson from my adolescence, a cartoon sperm from a stag party the phrase "fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing", from transformers revenge of the fallen to remind me of the better choices I've made in life, hot dog as a wedding present to mysel among 20 odd that I've got all together, some I got when drunk but most I was stone cold sober and they were planned, as you all know I'm not a small guy weight has been an issue since I had a heart attack last holiday season and was forced to give up smoking, but I'm getting there and each time I look at my body slowly taking shape again in the mirror my little hot dog is there sticking his tongue out at my making me laugh every time
---
#66 Posted: 20:15:47 23/07/2013
Roland--just went through that with my husband--heart attack and quadruple bypass at 47! He is better now but it's scary--and quitting smoking is difficult too.
Glad you got through it!
---
#67 Posted: 21:01:24 23/07/2013
Sorry to hear about the heart attack Roland and Shelly. I always promised myself growing up, that I would only drink on occasion (when I am with a lady and we're sharing a moment), and that I would never smoke or do drugs.

The result is that I look far younger than my age. One lady swore I was ditching high school, while another said I don't look a day over 20.

Roland, if you feel you need to lose some weight, a good thing is to do this, AND you can actually do it without eating healthy versions of what I state.

When I got a few pounds overweight, all I had to do was eat a bowl of cereal (any kind you want) at breakfast, lunch, 4pm, and 8pm. Make sure it is only one cup of cereal. You can use whole milk. You don't need any of that 2% milk that tastes like poo. Start drinking water after 12 noon. Drink 2 liters between noon and 4pm, another 2 liters between 4 and 8pm, and 2 more at 8:30 and 9:30pm. That's a gaurenteed 1 to 2 pounds lost a day, and you're not starving yourself.

Allow yourself to cheat once a weekend, BUT stick to the water schedule.

The thing is, water is the catalyst. Our bodies need it, but no one ever knows that it's basically a free diet pill. Drinking 6 liters of water a day, will either help you maintain weight (if you're not trying to lose), or lose weight (when trying to diet).

I went years without drinking water, but once I started drinking that much water, I got addicted to it. I am addicted to water, despite it's lack of taste.

Glad you gave up smoking, though.
---
#68 Posted: 21:15:49 23/07/2013
I may give it a try but I don't think I could eat that much cereal
---
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#69 Posted: 23:35:33 23/07/2013
Um... I'm not knocking GM - if it works for him, then more power to him - but I wouldn't recommend anyone drinking six liters of water every day. I'm no expert, but a quick look seems to describe that as "excessive" and "dangerous". Please consider consulting your physician or dietitian before starting any kind of extreme weight loss plan.
#70 Posted: 00:08:18 24/07/2013
Thanks for the kind words GM ----and for the "heads up" UncleBob
---
#71 Posted: 00:13:39 24/07/2013
Someone would have to consume over 2 gallons of water, and "hold it in" before they get the pre-death headache, before you just simply pass out and die from water intoxication.

6 liters was gotten from my Bowflex manual, in what's called the "Super Hydration System," and it's worked miracles anytime I found myself cheating and putting on a few pounds during those boring winter days stuck in the house (mmm, Meatloaf during a snowy day). Actually, the Bowflex Manual says men should drink 6 1/2 liters of water a day to maintain if at the desired weight, or to lose if doing a diet routine.

Milk from cereal actually helps in weight loss, believe it or not. Crazy as this sounds, they say 8 ounces of Chocolate Milk a day can help in losing weight as well, as there's something in it that helps with weight loss (can't remember what). I eat Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes, or Froot Loops, because they have 3 grams of dietary fiber (10%).

It's just to help anyone here who may feel like they need to lose any weight. It's worked for me since I started doing it back in 2006, after binge eating for 3 years straight.

Oh, and one more thing. Anyone who gets overweight will start retaining water (you will tell if you push on the skin around your shin and it turns pale white before reverting back to your skin's natural color. Drinking this amount of water, helps you get rid of that water, while overweight.

In drinking this much water a day, I never wait too long to use the restroom if I feel I have to (and you will be going more than you ever have in a single day).

Again, just a method I use - based on the Bowflex manual included with my Bowflex - for losing any weight I put on due to winter eating.

I just look at obesity, cigarettes, drugs, and booze (extreme amounts) as another killer in life. It leads to heart disease and all kinds of health issues one normally wouldn't face being in shape or healthy.

Oh, and Roland, if you don't dig cereal, try something that's around 160 calories a serving and roll with that.
---
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#72 Posted: 00:30:29 24/07/2013
Well, you can take GM's advice that he got from his Bowflex manual or you can take mine, which is to talk to a doctor or dietitian about your personal health. smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#73 Posted: 01:27:45 24/07/2013
Go on the hunt for cereal instead of Skylanders! Jog to the Skylanders section when you hunt!
Put 20 Giants in a garbage bag and lift them!
smilie
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#74 Posted: 03:14:08 24/07/2013
Ultimate workout right there. smilie
---
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#75 Posted: 09:52:51 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: GameMaster78

In drinking this much water a day, I never wait too long to use the restroom if I feel I have to (and you will be going more than you ever have in a single day).

this worry me the most, if i have to go to the toilet every time when i play skylanders. i dont eat or drink before a game so i can play 4-6 hours straight.. dying and starting all over isn't an option...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:53:43 24/07/2013 by kappapopm
#76 Posted: 13:41:22 24/07/2013
That's when you pause the game. smilie
---
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#77 Posted: 14:02:09 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
thats kinda cheating isnt it?.... anyway i don't want to stop when i having an action momentum.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me