Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
my only dream [CLOSED]
BeanyBeans Emerald Sparx Gems: 3061
#1 Posted: 10:35:44 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
is a world without blank
---
My avatar: Halo 5
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:36:29 26/06/2013 by BeanyBeans
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4185
#2 Posted: 10:43:47 26/06/2013
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity.
Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week.
Then I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day.

This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; Facebook, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Facebook, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams.

Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#3 Posted: 11:00:26 26/06/2013
[User Posted Image]

----------------
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#4 Posted: 11:49:32 26/06/2013
hi sonic
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#5 Posted: 15:17:43 26/06/2013
thats been my dream too

Quote: zzsdf
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity.
Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week.
Then I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day.

This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; Facebook, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Facebook, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams.

Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

marked as spam
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me