Page 1 of 1
List of 3DS series 2 Wow pows. [CLOSED]
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#1 Posted: 01:56:43 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I appoligies if this is allready a topic in advanced. But this topic is to list all the Wow pows in the 3DS version since sadly, the game doesn't tell us what they are or how to use them.

1st off I'm going to say how to get them. Seems that all of them are active as soon as you get the ability/upgrade that it's tied too. Some of which are available from the start.

Ok, now for the list of the WOW pows. Granted i don't have every Series 2 and some I've no clue so I'll need help. I'll be listing all character I own.

Magic:

Double Trouble: His primary attack becomes 3 beams that circle him.

Undead:

Chop Chop: *not sure.*

Cynder: pressing B again while jumping will cause a burst of electricity from where she's at.

Life:

Stealth Elf: Hold Y until the attack's charged. Then releash for Stealth Elf to unleash a 360 spin attack.

Stump Smash: *Not sure*

Water:

Gil Grunt: Gets an upgraded gun. This gun i believe increases his attack power. *I know this cuz I was taking out the minions in one 3 hit strike when in Spyro's adventure it took more than just that.*

Slam Bam: While dashing, a sheild of Ice with sharp points is in front of him.

Zap: *Not Sure*

Fire: *Don't have any.*

Air:

Sonic Boom: *Not sure.*

Earth:

Bash: When he double jumps a earth fist shoot out of the ground below him.

Terrafin: *Not sure*

Tech:

Drill Sergeant: *not sure*

That's it. The ones I'm "Not Sure" on I'll check them out. Some I've just forgot while writing this. I'll add more as I find out.
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#2 Posted: 05:56:04 26/06/2013
Spyro wiki pretty much has all the wowpows listed.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#3 Posted: 06:32:53 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Do you mean: http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Skylanders

If so then no, they have the console versions wow pows but they do not include the 3DS Wow Pows.

Thing is, the 3DS wow pows don't say how to use them. Not all of them like Stealth Elf's wow pow is as similer to the console versions Wow pow. This is topic is ment to be a list of what the Wow pows are and how to use them. After all since the game nor that wiki (unless your refering to a different wiki or they have it someone other than the character's page) give the controls of the wow pows for the 3DS version.
---
~N~
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#4 Posted: 10:50:13 26/06/2013
Well, some of their pages say how to. e.g. http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Cynder_(Skylanders) instructions for 3ds wowpows are on many pages.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#5 Posted: 17:30:07 26/06/2013
Here are some more:

Chop Chop: Double tap X to shield bash and charge forwards (S1 just bashes with shield when double tap)
Hex: Hold X and press Y to create a floating skull above you that attacks enemies

Terrafin: Press X when burrowing to Body Slam
Prism Break: While holding Y tap X to send out a pulse along the beams

Eruptor: Hold Y and then let go to perform a Lava Barf
Ignitor: Fire Spirit leaves a trail of fire behind.

Wrecking Ball: Forcefield while rolling is a disco ball (lasts longer and does more damage)
Spyro: When in the air press Y to fire a large fireball (S1 just fires regular sized fireball)

Sonic Boom: Hold X extra long to produce a Super Baby egg instead of two regular eggs
Whirlwind: Larger explosion when you shoot a Tempest Cloud with a rainbow
Lightning Rod: Hold Y to fire continuous lightning bolt

Trigger Happy: When firing minigun tap Y to send out extra blasts
Drill Sergeant: Blasts start off red and go blue (S1 starts off blue and goes orange)

Stump Smash: Hold X to fire several rows of spores (S1 just fires one set of two spores)
Zook: I think it's that the gas cloud left behind after the charged up Y attack is more spread out.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#6 Posted: 17:32:18 26/06/2013
all look identical to thier console counterparts...............
but some attacks differ
smilie's first attack console= just slashing
smilie's first attack3ds=what was it again?
#7 Posted: 20:43:31 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Doomslicer: You'll need to show me where on the page it shows it cuz I don't see it.

NINJAsk11 : I don't get what you mean?
---
~N~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me