Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What Skylanders elements conflict with each other?
Page 1 of 1
What Skylanders elements conflict with each other? [CLOSED]
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#1 Posted: 01:51:06 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Like a lot of games, Skylanders has multiple elements. Although the elements are not strong over each other, they come in pairs of polar opposites. For example the obvious ones Fire VS Water or Air VS Earth. ...But what about the last four? Life, Tech, Undead, and Magic? Obviously Life VS Magic aren't opposites, nor are Tech VS Undead. But that leaves us with either Life VS Undead and Tech VS Magic or Life VS Tech and Undead VS Magic. Both groups make sense.

Life VS Undead: Live represents birth and living where as undead works the opposite way. Life and death are both opposites of each other.

Life VS Tech: In the real world, nature's greatest enemy is technology and machinery. Even in game there's a level that has you protecting a forest from machines.

Magic VS Tech: Many wars in the fictional universe are fought between magic and machines, such as the wars fought in Ralph Bakshi's movie Wizards and the Rare video-game Kameo.

Magic VS Undead: Magic and Undead are both forms of power, Magic is like light power where undead is like dark power.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#2 Posted: 13:10:52 26/06/2013
Well,the conflict you guys said is pretty much what happens,though hilariously in PVP it plays like Life > Water > Fire > Air > Earth > Tech > Magic > Undead > Life,which might or might not make sense.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#3 Posted: 15:15:42 26/06/2013
Life > Water; makes sense, since living things use water to survive

Water > Fire; is an obvious one

Fire > Air; doesn't really make too much sense - unless they were going for an 'oxygen is flammable' idea

Air > Earth; this has always been considered an obvious one where the two elements of present

Earth > Tech; this one is a bit more difficult - maybe they were going for the idea of Earth being better than Tech since most components of technology originate from the Earth? Ores and such to make metals etc

Tech > Magic; to show that modern machine is more powerful than traditional magic

Magic > Undead; not too keen on this one myself - Magic and Undead seem to compliment each other almost... Oh well.

Undead > Life; I think this is pretty obvious - the idea that being able to live forever is stronger than having a limited lifespan
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#4 Posted: 17:43:48 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Fire vs. Water
Life vs. Undead
Air vs. Earth
Magic vs. Tech

According to Skylanders Magic and Tech are the two special things and what not..

Alright. I was kind of wondering for a while. I was going to draw my 2nd Life Skylander OC Weed Whacker, and I wanted to draw my second set of skylanders with their pair element. I was unsure if life's opposite was either undead or tech, so I'll probably draw Weed Whacker with my 2nd undead Skylander, Ramstein.

...I guess that's shameless advertisement, though.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#5 Posted: 09:14:09 08/07/2013
earth and tech just does not make sense..............
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#6 Posted: 20:43:59 08/07/2013
Quote: bionicle2809

Fire > Air; doesn't really make too much sense - unless they were going for an 'oxygen is flammable' idea

Air > Earth; this has always been considered an obvious one where the two elements of present

Earth > Tech; this one is a bit more difficult - maybe they were going for the idea of Earth being better than Tech since most components of technology originate from the Earth? Ores and such to make metals etc

Tech > Magic; to show that modern machine is more powerful than traditional magic

Magic > Undead; not too keen on this one myself - Magic and Undead seem to compliment each other almost... Oh well.

Undead > Life; I think this is pretty obvious - the idea that being able to live forever is stronger than having a limited lifespan

They mean wind can make fire spread so they should not use their wind on their fire.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#7 Posted: 09:03:10 09/07/2013
oh, i see! thanks!
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#8 Posted: 01:14:07 17/07/2013
Quote: azz01
Quote: bionicle2809

They mean wind can make fire spread so they should not use their wind on their fire.

While burning, fire consumes oxygen.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#9 Posted: 18:08:49 12/08/2013
It is this:
Earth and Air
Life and Undead
Magic and Tech
Fire and Water

That's it. Seeee yaaa laaateeeerrr.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me