Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > hey guys reggie fils-aime is giygas
Page 1 of 1
hey guys reggie fils-aime is giygas [CLOSED]
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#1 Posted: 01:24:52 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Copied from some place:

This is gonna sound completely ridiculous, but it comes from various places on the internet such as YouTube and Earthbound fansites.

Itoi, the developer of Earthbound said "Giygas" was "born" from a childhood event that happened when he was 13.

"The military police man and the disembered beauty" is an adult film that Itoi saw accidently as a child when he walked into the wrong theater, confusing a lovemaking scene that becomes murder and rape

Itoi was born on November 10th, 1948 which means the event occured in 1961, Reggie was born on March 25th, 1961.

He also stated that Giygas was born a human who was raised from infancy by a woman named Maria and her husband George.

Now this is where it gets creepy -- Reggie's mom's name is Maria and his dad's name is George.

In his signatures, he used to spell his name as Reggy - but later changed it for no given reason.

The letters in "Reggy Fils-Aime" can be re-arranged to say "I'm Giygas"

Perhaps Giygas is real and Mother is not just a game but a warning that Giygas is among us. Perhaps the reason why Reggie joined Nintendo is to prevent this warning from getting to the public.

At E3 2005, Iwata said Earthbound would be coming to Virtual Console -- Reggie never let that happen.

Later, he stated he would not be releasing any Mother games in the US.
Reggie's laugh when slowed down sounds almost identical to the one you hear in Giygas' lair.

In Earthbound, one of Giygas' most remembered quotes was "I.. am... happy"

Later, Reggie sad "My name is Reggie and I... am... happy"

After Mother 3 was canceled, many of the developers of the Mother series began to work on Pokémon. the first pokemon game after cancelation featured a Pokemon called Regigigas (pernounced Reggie-Giygas)

Reggie also made HAL remove the Earthbound demo from Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Later, someone asked if Mother 3 would come to America -- Reggie said "Noo, no."

Sure, this probably sounds like a load of crap, but yeah. lol.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#2 Posted: 01:26:29 26/06/2013
As always

tl:dr
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#3 Posted: 01:29:32 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
read it
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#4 Posted: 01:31:55 26/06/2013
Reggie-Giygas will destroy the world (never played Earthbound or Mother)
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#5 Posted: 01:33:01 26/06/2013
ssssssooooo many topics j kidded deerskin j vs ndn
---
BREATHE AIR.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 01:50:25 26/06/2013
Quote: Seiki
(never played Earthbound or Mother)

[User Posted Image].....
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#7 Posted: 12:17:25 26/06/2013
Aren't Earthbound and Mother the same game? I don't know about either except for that Lucas is a super smash swagmaster, so...
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#8 Posted: 12:24:40 26/06/2013
Quote: fireofexile
Aren't Earthbound and Mother the same game? I don't know about either except for that Lucas is a super smash swagmaster, so...

Mother = Only released in Japan
Mother 2 = Earthbound
Mother 3 = Only released in Japan
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#9 Posted: 12:39:20 26/06/2013
Quote: arceustheprime
Quote: fireofexile

Mother = Only released in Japan
Mother 2 = Earthbound
Mother 3 = Only released in Japan

so is there actually no Mother 2 and it's called Earthbound? or is it like Mother 2: Earthbound, and are there even mothers involved? (sorry, this is SaN smilie)
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#10 Posted: 12:48:45 26/06/2013
I'm scrrd
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#11 Posted: 21:10:22 26/06/2013
It all makes sense to me! p_o
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Brightscales Ripto Gems: 445
#12 Posted: 21:50:43 26/06/2013
reggie is sooooooooooooo hot
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me