Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Deep Freeze (Survival RP) [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#1 Posted: 00:51:49 25/06/2013 | Topic Creator
The cold, the freezing wind blowing in your face, threatening to take your life. Searching for a safe haven, somewhere warm and protected. Somewhere to get out of the chilling cold. Snow up to your waist, sun completely blocked off, white beyond your view of sight. You feel yourself slipping away, painfully close to exiting this world. The cold feeling has started to be replaced by nothing. You realize your done for. You fall to your knees, the snow now up to your neck, your tired eyes threatening to close forever. Right as you see darkness surround you, a lone figure comes into your view of sight. Before you could say anything or hear what the figure was saying, you slip into unconsciousness.
You suddenly open your eyes, blinding light shining down on you. You block the light with your hand and sit up. You notice that your weak and that you could barley get up by yourself. You look around to see that your in a room. You brush your finger tips on the silky fabric of the bed. Over to your right, you see a black wooden door with a golden lock on it. To your left, a window, but something seems strange about it. You carefully stand and slowly and painfully, make your way to the window. Outside, was luscious green grass as far as the eye could see. Animals, such as deer, rabbits, and birds, are plentiful. Your mind races, you could not think of the last time you've ever seen grass, let alone animals. Ever since the Deep Freeze.

The Deep Freeze was the next Ice Age to happen on Earth. It started in the year 2013 in December, when the cold and snow never stopped. By 2015, everything was either frozen or covered in snow. It is now 2105, many kinds of animals died of quickly, as well did many humans. The governments in the countries were broken, all hell braking loose. That was many centuries ago, and now Earth is but a frozen wasteland. Many made the travel to new facilities, called "Safe Havens." They were powered by incredible strong and hot boilers and heaters. The heat would never run out, and the Havens were built tight and strong to withstand the wind and snow. Unfortunately, many were run by selfish people and forced others to pay to stay there. Because of this, many froze to death with no hope left. There are a few that are generous and allow anyone to live in them. The biggest Safe Haven was Heatrix, located about in the middle of were Texas used to be. The countries have all come together to fight through this Deep Freeze. North America is now known as Panem as South America is now known as Teren. Europe and Asia have formed one Continent and now is name Eursa. Africa is still named Africa, and Australia is now simply a cluster of Safe Havens. It has no name. You woke up in Voltrix, a free Safe Haven which is located in the Oklahoma Panhandle. Your mission is to survive. You should team up with others to survive these tough times. Food is scarce, but in the Safe Haven, it is plentiful, but not endless. After it is all gone, you must either journey to other Safe Havens to get food, or find it yourself. beware, as outside there are creatures who also need to survive. They have evolved and their main source of food is humans. Good Luck. P.S. Voltrix is an abandoned Safe Haven, so you and all the others are the only ones there. My characters are the only ones that were there before you.

Rules:
- Basic Rules of RP
- Three Strikes, and your out
- No Ooc without an in character post
- No scripters
- All Posts must be AT LEAST 2 sentences.
- Max of Three characters (Recommended if you want to kill others off)
- No dying in the beginning
- There might be blood and gore. (Some people might flip and kill others)
- You MUST make sure you describe how much you have on and what you have on, when you go outside.
- Anything else im missing?
- Put "Deep Freeze" Under your sheet, or your not accepted.

Sheet:
Name:
Weapon:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other:

Name: Dr. Christopher Denark (Nicknamed "Dr. Ice")
Weapon: Doesn't go outside, but does have two pistols just in case.
Personality: Dr. Ice is a fun loving man. Though he does take his work seriously, healing and helping people with injures and frost bite, he still loves to have fun. He hates the cold and prefers to stay inside, instead making his son to go get what he needs. He can get very cold towards you if he dislikes you.
Appearance: 6' 4" and weighing about 190, Dr. Ice is tall and skinny. He is fairly built, about a 6 pack. He has jet black hair and emerald green eyes. He wears frameless glasses. He usually wears a white lab coat with blue scrubs under it.
History: Dr. Ice was born in the cold, literally. His mother could not make it to a Safe Haven and his father had to deliver the birth in the snow. He was incredibly close to freezing if it wasn't for a search plow. The Man in the plow took them to the nearest Safe Haven, were he recovered and grew up. Unfortunately, his mother died of frost bite and his father of a broken heart. He grew up alone, rarely interacting with the few other kids at the Haven. He took up an interest in doctoring at a young age, wanting to save people from the same fate as his mother. He met a girl his age there. She was dancer, who fell for him, as well did he. They were married at the ages of 19. They lived at the Safe Haven for one year together until they decided to move to a smaller and safer one. There, they had a son. Many people left that Haven, leaving only the family there. They still grew up together and lived a happy life. Now the son every so often would search the frozen land for people who needed saving.
Other: The mother has died.

I will post the others later
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:15:57 02/07/2013 by DragonCamo
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#2 Posted: 03:17:45 25/06/2013
OOC: This looks interesting. I might join later.
namso484 Blue Sparx Gems: 505
#3 Posted: 00:10:43 28/06/2013
Interesting smilie
Name: Nathan Faegus
Weapon: Double Barrel Shotgun strapped to his back all the time. Also has a cooking knife, mainly for cooking.
Personality: He is a harsh, cruel person, that is, if he doesn't trust you. He
Appearance: He has brown, short hair, and has a beard and mustache like this - http://25.media.tumblr.com/8be...udsoo1_1280.jpg
He wears a green jacket, brown baggy pants, and leather shoes. He is about 6.3 feet tall and and has an average build on him.
History: He was a loving father, until his daughter, which he found in the snow, was carried off by a bandit while she was sleeping. He now looks far away from things, and treats everyone he does not know as a dirty wolf trying to hurt everyone.
Other: His daughter may still be alive smilie
I forgot, Deep Freeze
---
I'm addicted to Klondike Bars, weigh 500 pounds, and need rehab.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:06 28/06/2013 by namso484
#4 Posted: 00:17:03 28/06/2013 | Topic Creator
accpeted, but i think this is dead smilie i could try....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
namso484 Blue Sparx Gems: 505
#5 Posted: 00:21:53 28/06/2013
I'll get some friends to come in don't worry
---
I'm addicted to Klondike Bars, weigh 500 pounds, and need rehab.
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#6 Posted: 02:55:47 30/06/2013
Name: Junak
Weapon: A bow with many different types of arrows, a knife that is attached to some brass knuckles, and a pistol.
Personality: Full of energy, trusts easy if you look trustworthy, is VERY sarcastic, and is always a bit angry
Appearance: Brown swoopy hair, Muscular, medium sized. In the snow, he wears two dark colored hoodies, 2 shirts, a backpack with supplies, combat pants with orange basketball shorts underneath, and black boots. In safe havens, he often wears nothing but his orange basketball shorts and backpack with supplies.
History: Junak was born and raised in a safe haven until he was 9, when his parents died coming back from getting food from another safe haven. His father taught him how to shoot bows, and his mother taught him how to cook and make food. After his parents died, he knew he had to live on his own so he took a backpack and many clothes and went off into the nearest safe haven. He pickpocketed people in these safe havens, and before he would leave these safe havens he also took a bunch of things and stuffed them into his backpack without anyone noticing. He has killed 9 people. 8 of those were from self defense, and one was because someone caught him pickpocketing and tried to attack. They failed.
Other: A stealthy thief

Deep Freeze
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:46 01/07/2013 by IAmSpyro123
#7 Posted: 02:59:41 30/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Accpeted. I will try to post my other characters soon.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8 Posted: 03:41:25 30/06/2013
Ooc: I really like the plot of this rp. Sounds very fun and interesting good job on making it smilie
Deidara Blue Sparx Gems: 647
#9 Posted: 20:34:54 02/07/2013
OOC: May I get drawn into this
Name: Deidara
Weapon:Kunai (Throwing knife weapon)
Personality: Laid back mostly level headed but can get angry when his art is insulted
Appearance:[img][User Posted Image][/img]
History:He used to help an anti government organization as a bomber
Other:Will die for his friends and not regard his life for his comades
DEEP FREEZE
---
Let the darkness lead the fight!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:49:27 02/07/2013 by Deidara
DancingDonuts Red Sparx Gems: 53
#10 Posted: 20:43:59 02/07/2013
Name: Alex
Weapon:Broadsword
Personality:Shy, not out spoken, doesn't give his trust out very easily
Appearance:Tall with short unkept brown hair, with green eyes, and a greyovercoat, sheath for his sword on back ,long jeans, with black work boots ,white
History:lost his mother and sister in a snowstorm and found them dead the next day. Also almost died but was saved by a unknown person
Other: has a fear of hieghts
Deep Freeze
---
ready for any challenge
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:46 02/07/2013 by DancingDonuts
#11 Posted: 20:47:55 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Both are accepted. You start from where the italics left of. (In the first post)
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12 Posted: 20:54:16 02/07/2013
Cool.
---
#13 Posted: 20:59:28 02/07/2013
"I wonder were i am last time I checked I was almost dead i wanted to give up but that figure...It saved me and brought me here but were is here

Occ. By the way should we start
---
ready for any challenge
#14 Posted: 21:03:06 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: you can start now. I still got to make my other characters.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#15 Posted: 21:05:17 02/07/2013
OOC: Cool
Deidara opened his eyes and sat up "Where am I? I can't remember a thing. All well, I guess i'll look for clues" He said standing up, with his vision blurry.
---
#16 Posted: 21:09:44 02/07/2013
Alex stood up " Well i should go look around out side i still cant believe that there is grass outside it unbeliveable". Alex tried to open the door "Theres a lock i didnt notice"
---
ready for any challenge
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:12:27 02/07/2013 by DancingDonuts
#17 Posted: 21:12:47 02/07/2013
Deidara inspected the area around him. "Good accomodations they have here." He then turned to the door and inspected the lock.Now how to unlock this...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:22 02/07/2013 by Deidara
#18 Posted: 21:22:14 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Name: Dusty
Weapon: Carries a long dagger.
Personality: Dusty is a rather cold person. He keeps to himself and keeps his emotions in. He actually loves the cold and loves to feel the pain he feels slip away as his body numbs in the cold. He can be a little harsh. Even though he is cold, he'll do anything in his power to save anyone trapped in the cold.
Appearance: Dusty has scruffy brown hair, like his mothers. He shares his fathers emerald green eyes and his height. He is about 5'10" and 120. He is usually outside, but when he is inside, he wears a skin tight black shirt with blue jeans. He has a pretty good build. He also wears track sneakers.
History: Dusty was born in the safe haven he has lived in his whole life. He used to hate the cold, always sitting next to a fireplace. Unfortunately, when Dusty was 12, his mother died. She had come down with the Pneumonia and they could not get the right medicine in time. The day his mother died, he ran out into the colds without the proper clothes on. He almost froze to death if it wasn't for his father finally finding him. The thing is, Dusty actually liked the feeling of freezing. It froze all his pain and worries. He felt good. So now, about twice a day, he journeys out into the cold, to find people and to de-stress himself.
Other: N/A
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#19 Posted: 21:26:52 02/07/2013
OOC: Cool character.
Deidara steps back and faltered he then fell to the ground. This is not normal, I need to figure this out. He tried to stand up but to no avail and fell back dwn.
---
#20 Posted: 21:33:30 02/07/2013
"hello is anybody going to let me out of here!" Hmm. " Maybe I should try to open the window"Alex thought
---
ready for any challenge
#21 Posted: 21:35:23 02/07/2013
Deidara heard the voice "another person?" looked at the window Maybe if i try the window He faced his pain and forced himself up and moved towards the window hesitantly
---
#22 Posted: 21:42:17 02/07/2013
Alex took of his boot and started to smack the window with it "hugh it wont break" " hugh the pain" The pain was starting to get the best of alex but he would not give up so he gavethe window one last smack and the glass shatered
---
ready for any challenge
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:44:23 02/07/2013 by DancingDonuts
#23 Posted: 21:44:25 02/07/2013
Deidara Heard the slamming. He mustered up his strenght and ran at the window, he jumped up and kicked it as hard as he could. The window did nothing and he fell on his side.This is useless, Why am i trying?
---
#24 Posted: 21:50:40 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Dusty's head whipped up. "What was that?" he asked his father, who was typing something on a huge screen. "I don't know, why don't you check it out?" He asked, not looking back. Dusty simply nodded, got up, and left. He roamed the hallways until he looked in The Hologram Room. He saw that one of the patients had smashed a window. "Dude? Do you know how much time it takes to put the windows in?" he shouted towards Alex.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#25 Posted: 21:54:36 02/07/2013
"well sorry nobody answered and i got despereted sorry i didnt mean to get you angry." "Were am I?"
---
ready for any challenge
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:55 02/07/2013 by DancingDonuts
#26 Posted: 21:59:11 02/07/2013
Deidara heard voices "HEY!? Can I be let out as well? It's kinda boring in here!" Finally some hope...
---
#27 Posted: 22:00:31 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Dusty rushed over to Alex. "Don't move." he said as he looked him over. He took Alex's hand and examined the fingers. "Your lucky. You were in the room for a reason." He said as he let go of his hand. "How's your head feeling?" he asked.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#28 Posted: 22:01:49 02/07/2013
I guess not, oh well eventually I will be out.No problem!He layed on his back and closed his eyes.
---
#29 Posted: 22:03:56 02/07/2013
"Fine why last thing i remeber is that i was extremely cold and i saw a figure in the snow storm then i was here
---
ready for any challenge
#30 Posted: 22:04:24 02/07/2013
Junak stripped down to his orange basketball shorts and backpack. "damn, what happened" he asked himself as he got up. He picked his door and was released into the hallway. He saw Dusty and ran over to him. "What safe haven is this? Where are we right now?" He asked Dusty, interrupting his conversation with Alex
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:05:09 02/07/2013 by IAmSpyro123
#31 Posted: 22:09:03 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Good" Dusty replied. Dusty heard the voice behind him and saw Junak. "Oh look, another one who broke out of their rooms, don't you guys know your in there for a reason?!" he said. He sighed and lifted a part of his shirt to his mouth. "Dad, please come to the Hologram Room" he said, which copied what he said and announced it on the speakers around the Safe Haven. He looked back at Junak. "This is Voltrix, it's a free Safe Haven so you don't have to worry about paying." He said. Footsteps were heard echoing through the halls. "What happened?" asked a frantic Mr. Ice. "Nothing much, except one guy broke a window while this one got past the door." he said. He walked away as Mr. ice walked up to Junak. "Do you feel numb anywhere?" he asked.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#32 Posted: 22:12:24 02/07/2013
"I didnt catch your names Im Alex Im a wanderer And you guys are."
---
ready for any challenge
#33 Posted: 22:12:28 02/07/2013
Ah, the beauty of life. It's not so bad here . Warmth, a bed, light in my face. It's got everything.
---
#34 Posted: 22:13:42 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Dusty checked on someone else who was still sleeping in the bed. He then walked to the room across the hall to see Deidara awake. He sighed and unlocked the door.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#35 Posted: 22:17:27 02/07/2013
"What's up?" he said while standing "Where am I? How did i get here?" He said with a smile.
---
#36 Posted: 22:19:11 02/07/2013
"No sir. I don't feel numb anywhere." Junak said. He pulled out his knife knuckles just incase Dr. Ice tried anything. "Why did you lock me up?"
#37 Posted: 22:21:32 02/07/2013
Deidara walked by them and into the hallway "Hm." He looked around the halway and caught eyes with alex.
---
#38 Posted: 22:23:36 02/07/2013
"what are you looking at Blondie" got a problem or something. Hmm?
---
ready for any challenge
#39 Posted: 22:25:30 02/07/2013
"The same crap your mother had to look at for god knows how long."
---
#40 Posted: 22:28:15 02/07/2013
Alex shut himself up after that comeback and look at the at the groundtrying to escape eye contact with Deidara. Speaking to dusty "so what is a safe haven?'
---
ready for any challenge
#41 Posted: 22:29:53 02/07/2013
Deidara chuckled "I was joking, dude."
---
#42 Posted: 22:38:45 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Dusty walked over to his father. "Well, before we get into that, My name is Dr. Christopher Denark, but you can just call me Dr. Ice. This is my son," pointing towards Dusty, "Dusty. You are in the Safe Haven Voltrix, a completely free Haven for you to rest and recover. Now, the reason you are here is because my son Dusty here found you in the snow, about to die. Now, the reason you were, as you say, "Locked Up" in the room is because the rooms were heated at a temprture, and the air had a medicine in it, that would heal your wounds and your frost bite. You guys have no idea how close you were to losing a limb or two." he explained.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#43 Posted: 22:42:12 02/07/2013
"Many thanks, sir. I will be sure not to disrespect you or him. You have my gratitude" Deidara said with a smile.
---
#44 Posted: 22:43:50 02/07/2013
" I had no idea thank you for your hospitaltiy i will pay you back someday i promise but why was your son out in the snowstorm in the first place Dr.?" Shouldnt he be in the safe haven with you
---
ready for any challenge
#45 Posted: 22:45:03 02/07/2013
"Knowing his situation he's problably used to it, I mean It's so cold frost hid in an oven.Hm."Deidara chuckled
---
#46 Posted: 22:56:25 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Dusty didn't say anything. the looked at the floor and walked away.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#47 Posted: 23:00:15 02/07/2013
Deidara put his hand on his shoulder" Hey, It's o.k. Don't worry, He was only wondering."
---
#48 Posted: 23:02:01 02/07/2013
"Sorry i asked. so doctor who is the leader of this 'safe haven' you got here'... "WAIT were is my sword what did you do with it"
---
ready for any challenge
#49 Posted: 23:02:35 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Dusty looked up at Deidara, and glared. "Well you don't need to get into my business!" he yelled and ran down the hall. Mr. Ice sighed. "He likes the snow, it calms his nerves. He likes the feeling of almost freezing, and i don't know why. He seems so emotional to the reason why." he said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#50 Posted: 23:04:44 02/07/2013
"hey, thats right, my kunai, and my cloak? Where are they? My cloak? has red clouds over them" He said stepping away from them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:06:09 02/07/2013 by Deidara
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me