Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Psylands (A Human+Skylanders RP) [CLOSED]
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#1 Posted: 21:05:12 24/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Story: In the year of 2012, PSY's song, Gangnam Style, reached one billion views and kept going and going. But, PSY only knew what the real story was. In 2015, Gangnam Style reached 7 billion views. A small group of individuals knew what it all mean't. In Gangnam Style, when PSY pointed his finger at you when an explosion happened, that was his way of sending a message out to everyone saying, "Watch out, I'm coming for you." 5 months after 7 billion views, PSY brainwashed most of Earth's humans. PSY made the humans build floating machines of destruction. But, hope wasn't lost as a small group of 13-100 year olds gathered from around the world to combat the threat known as PSY. They might've won, but one of PSY's machines containing humans collapsed on top of a giant Portal of Power due to a power failure and they ended up in Skylands. The Skylanders came up to the ship and gazed at it, confused. Then, Gill Grunt was captured and the ship burst into power, ravaging Skylands before returning to Earth. The humans were shocked at how powerful that ship had become. The tide turned and PSY's forces were winning. The humans were torn apart. But most were living. They thought about how the ship became so powerful, when the magic word was said. Magic. A spy of theirs saw the Portal. The humans knew they had to get to it. The Skylanders had to prepare for more ships. Basically, a three-way war. You, as a human and a Skylander, must stop PSY and defeat him once and for all.

Rules:
1: I am GM.
2: No Godmodding(obviously).
3: Romance is allowed at a PG-13 level, but is seriously not recommended.
4: You MUST play as at least 1 human(up to 2 are allowed) and a Skylander is optional, but recommended.
5:Use OOC(Out Of Character) when speaking as yourself.
6: No attacks on PSY and his ship unless I give permission.
7: If you want to quit at any time, please PM me and I will arrange it to happen.
8: There are ranks. (E.g. Sharpshooter, Soldier etc.) If you want a more powerful one(e.g. Colonel or a very strong combat class) then PM me.
9: The humans have no powers, but every weapon known to man(excluding nukes). Skylanders can use their powers.
10: Skylanders cannot enter Earth as of now, but later on, yes, they can.

CHARACTER SHEETS/NOTES/BANNED LIST IN POST 2
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#2 Posted: 21:32:37 24/06/2013 | Topic Creator
CONTINUED FROM POST 1

Character Sheet:
Please try your best and fill in every area, or you won't be accepted.

Name: Alex Peterson

Story: Alex lived a pretty good life. He was popular at school, had a chunk of friends and was well nurtured by his family. The only thing that he hated was Gangnam Style...oddly. At the age of 11, he knew lot's of ways of shooting(Guns were his favourite). Then his life turned upside down and his family and friends were brainwashed by PSY. He was taken on by Brian Cole, the leader of a group designed to take down PSY. Since then, he became a major sharpshooter to them. He has been trying to defeat PSY to rescue his family and friends.

Personality: Calm, pretty straightfoward and loves to fight.

Appearance: Brown hair and a bad scar on the knee from an accident at 7 years old. Otherwise, normal.

(I will fill out Brian's tomorrow, I am rushed for time.)

Skylander: Gill Grunt

Notes:
Any thing I need to add will be here.

Characters:
gillgrunt987: Alex Peterson, Brian Cole and Gill Grunt.

Banned list:
No one! smilie
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 21:45:08 24/06/2013
Name: Suntarsua

Story: WIP. Suntarsua is very nice he wanted to see the world in 2012 he heard of "Ganguam Style". As any one will say "NNNNNOOOOO" then well. In 2015 he knew what it was a plot.

Personality: Calm, He is known for his bamboo flute

Appearance: Blond hair whit black t shirt and cream pants

Skylander: Pop Fizz/Chill
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#4 Posted: 07:32:31 25/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. Just don't abuse, ok? Otherwise, the character is accepted. By the way, you must pick 1 Skylander. If I have room later, then you will probably be allowed to be 2.

We just need to wait for more people to join.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 11:21:11 25/06/2013
OOC: Chill first
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me