Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Story That Needs a Name (A Crash and Spyro Story)
Page 1 of 1
The Story That Needs a Name (A Crash and Spyro Story) [CLOSED]
SkylanderBeatle Green Sparx Gems: 434
#1 Posted: 04:50:21 24/06/2013 | Topic Creator
The Story That Needs a Name
By Me

Chapter 1: A Plan of Evil
“So, let’s get something straight!” Ripto shouted across the table. “We are all here to abolish our two hated enemy’s and their friends, correct?”
“Yes.” The other five stated dully to Ripto.
“Very well then, if we’re going to succeed we need a plan, a plan to rid the lands of Spyro and Crash once and very all!” Ripto said. “Anyone? Anyone have ANY ideas? Ah, yes Dr. Gin.”
“That’s Dr. N. Gin to you there dino boy.”
“Do I look like a person who cares what your name is? On with it!”
“Well, lately ever since Cortex and I have gotten your invite we have been working on a little something that will send our enemies to another dimension! I give you, the Portal-Tron 9000!”
“That is not what we named in Gin!” Cortex shouted.
“And why does it bother you what its name is! Shouldn’t be more important to explain how he uses it!” Gnasty Gnorc screamed with his voice getting louder each second.”
“Well, we worked hard on it so we would like a proper name for it! Is that too much to ask?” Uka-Uka asked in a childish tone.
“Why are you even acting so affectionate about it, I thought we were villains for the sake of the world!” the Sorceress replied.
An uproar was caused with everyone spit firing back in forth with words that no one could understand. Ripto was sitting quietly getting more annoyed each second and finally shouted “QUIET! You fools! We need to focus on the plan! Gin, tell us how we can use this before another yelling festival emerges!”
“Well we will set it up in the Dragon Realms right before the purple dragon’s party, which will have Crash and his friends. One of them would have to be curious enough to check it out and then the rest would follow in wonder.”
“This is not actually a bad plan.” Gnasty Gnorc said in surprise.
“So then its settled. We well leave at midnight to set up the Portal-Tron 9000 and will get rid of Spyro and Crash once and for all!” Ripto said with laughter in his words.
“There is just one problem, what if they figure out how to get out? We know that they’ll eventually figure it out.” The Sorceress said.
“There’ll be time for that plan next meeting, but for now will just go through with what we’ve got.
I was astonished by what I had heard; I had to worn Crash and Spyro. Before I was able to leave I was set to a halt by fright when I heard a voice shout “STOP right there Ignitus.
---
Some people say it's important to grow up and mature a little bit..................... I don't really get those people.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#2 Posted: 00:40:41 11/07/2013
This is awesome! smilie Can't think o' name from this either >:I
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#3 Posted: 16:05:58 23/07/2013
How about....Legends Collide as a name?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me