Page 1 of 1
Best stage to grind for money? [CLOSED]
RyukiSurvive Red Sparx Gems: 64
#1 Posted: 22:20:59 23/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm making my way through the game now (really late, I know) and I'm finding myself wanting to upgrade my Skylanders ASAP, because I know once I get the Platinum trophy I'll likely never touch it again.

Any tips on how to make money fast? I understand my best bet is to have all four Luck-o-Tron bulbs unlocked and set to money wheels, but right now I only have one money wheel and three bulbs. Beyond that, however, I'm not sure what else I can do to make the grind any easier.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#2 Posted: 22:42:30 23/06/2013
Bringing Order to Kaos is the best.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
RyukiSurvive Red Sparx Gems: 64
#3 Posted: 22:44:51 23/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Matteomax
Bringing Order to Kaos is the best.

By the title, I'm going to guess that's the last stage?
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#4 Posted: 22:55:47 23/06/2013
Chapter 16
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#5 Posted: 02:20:19 24/06/2013
Quick Money Cheat on the Ship after you complete the game. My goal is to have all of my skylanders maxed out at 65000 coins.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#6 Posted: 04:05:34 24/06/2013
Do the PvP battles by yourself. You'll have quite a bit of money, get a quest done (win ten PvP battles), and can get a good chunk of another quest done (elemental damage) if you use elemental advantages.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#7 Posted: 05:57:18 25/06/2013
I find all of the last three chapters (14 through 16) to be effective at getting money, though it feels to me like 15 is more profitable than 16.

Yes, it's definitely helpful to get all the 4 Wealth Luck-O-Tron wheels on. If you only have 3 bulbs you either missed one, or you're still a way away from the end of the game still (if you get all the bulbs as soon as possible, the game lets you sit at 3 for a long time). If you have 3 bulbs it seems like you should have more than 1 Wealth wheel, probably should be at least 2 by now - though I feel like I remember it's possible. Check if you have all the Wealth wheels so far (check the Chapter Selection menu if you have the third star on every level. If you have it, you have the wheel for that level. If not, you have to go to the level to check the Objectives). If not, check the walkthroughs on this site to see how to get the ones you missed.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#8 Posted: 05:58:32 25/06/2013
I personally think Kaos' Kastle is the best place to earn some money, but I've been told otherwise many times...
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#9 Posted: 06:08:49 25/06/2013
Level 15, Lost City of Arkus, just spam it over and over again, get to the "secret" Pit Puzzle part, once you complete it and get the $200-400 reward, restart the level.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#10 Posted: 06:10:19 25/06/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
I personally think Kaos' Kastle is the best place to earn some money, but I've been told otherwise many times...

Also good for Sky Looter quests for Airlanders (very first section; have to spam it about 10 times).
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:10:40 25/06/2013 by GhostRoaster
#11 Posted: 06:44:56 25/06/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster

Also good for Sky Looter quests for Airlanders (very first section; have to spam it about 10 times).

Well, after the "Secret Passage", there's more for the Skylooter quest.

I do find Kaos' Kastle to be good for profit too.

Whatever chapter you grind, just make sure to go EVERYWHERE. For example, in Chapter 15 (which I've done a million times for money and experience), the Water gate near the beginning is pretty empty except for breakables, I go in and break them all. A little later, when you have to push the bouncy pad block into a hole, dropping into the hole is considerable money.

Oh, and the BEST thing for money is the Gem Cheat, but you have to complete the game for that (making sure to get the Winged Sapphire on the Crane Deck before completing Chapter 16, I think it appears after Chapter 14), and it can be tricky to make sure not to ruin the cheat. Opening the vault is a bunch of money, but if you're not at the end it's a touch limited how much you get, and if you're far enough from the end you can only open it once at a time (or until you catch up to how many you've unlocked).
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#12 Posted: 12:45:36 25/06/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster

Lol the only airlander I had to that for was lightning rod, the others you can just use their flight ability and go over money
#13 Posted: 23:40:57 25/06/2013
After I had heard this tip I would just open the vault and fly in, go from 0 to Complete in 2 seconds, LOL!

Poor Lightning Rod. smilie
---
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#14 Posted: 17:18:44 26/06/2013
Molekin Mountain is pretty good too if you break all of the barrels.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me