darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > There's one thing I don't understand throughout this whole trilogy
Page 1 of 1
There's one thing I don't understand throughout this whole trilogy [CLOSED]
dragonwar2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1887
#1 Posted: 04:40:13 24/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Why would Malefor use Apes to do his dirty work? Why them? If Malefor could make those kind of creatures that we have seen in gameplay and pictures in the beginning, why didn't he use them?
---
The Legend of Spyro. Though the Legend may be forgotten at times, the Legend will never die.
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#2 Posted: 04:42:46 24/08/2008
Matbe they aren't working for Malefor. Maybe they're vigilante villains... smilie, or I should say, just aren't with Malefor but in a nasty group all their own.
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 04:43:17 24/08/2008
Well, we know he was disappointed at the apes for their failures and possibly killed them to extinct. Then used their remains to create shadow apes made of bones, and probably uses them as lesser foot soldiers.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#4 Posted: 04:43:34 24/08/2008
He, he they funny to beat up!smilie

I really think that is why. It really doesn't have anything to do with logic or anything like that.
Spyla Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#5 Posted: 04:48:16 24/08/2008
DM was traped in the well of souls so he needed a way to escape. he used apes to run a few arins for him. gaul was co-leader to lead the apes, but gaul is dead and the apes were a discrase to malefor and mayB mutated all them. ne1 else
---
There's a club in DA i came up. If you want to join click here.
Cynder1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1801
#6 Posted: 04:50:54 24/08/2008
Quote: Cynder_Rox
He, he they funny to beat up!smilie

I really think that is why. It really doesn't have anything to do with logic or anything like that.

i agree!smilie
---
Yeet
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#7 Posted: 05:11:42 24/08/2008
Quote: Spyla
DM was traped in the well of souls so he needed a way to escape. he used apes to run a few arins for him. gaul was co-leader to lead the apes, but gaul is dead and the apes were a discrase to malefor and mayB mutated all them. ne1 else

But the Mutants have red eyes. apes don't have eyes like that.
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
Cynder1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1801
#8 Posted: 05:15:46 24/08/2008
Quote: Invader Zarra
Quote: Spyla

But the Mutants have red eyes. apes don't have eyes like that.

BRIN CONTRULE!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
Yeet
Spyla Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#9 Posted: 05:18:40 24/08/2008
when u mutat something it can make a few changes in it life
---
There's a club in DA i came up. If you want to join click here.
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#10 Posted: 05:21:33 24/08/2008
yeah... smilie
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
spyro_madgirl Blue Sparx Gems: 594
#11 Posted: 10:02:39 24/08/2008
Maybe Malefor underestimated how strong Spyro was. Which is why he sent only apes to go and get him in the first two games. By the time Spyro defeated Gaul, maybe he realised Spyro was pretty strong and brought in some tougher enemies. Like the ones in DOTD.

Either that or the apes are the only ones dim enough to want to be on his side. Anyone in the right state of mind would want to fight against him. smilie
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#12 Posted: 11:01:15 24/08/2008
yeah, maybe the apes were the only one to see him for what he was- not evil to them, just powerful, strong, and they wanted to gain his trust to use his power (greedy apes) and were the only ones who liked him and had some fighting skill. So he used them
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Spyrodude25 Blue Sparx Gems: 929
#13 Posted: 02:42:32 26/08/2008
I think Malefor recruited the apes in return for gems but when they all fail he destroys them all and somehow has those new creatures!

Proof: in TEN Gaul says the return of the DM will give a new power to the apes' and the Chronicler says Malefor taught the apes to harness the power of the gems!
---
smilie and smilie don't like each other!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me