First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Unfair on UK [CLOSED]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#101 Posted: 15:10:39 25/07/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob
Um...no?

I don't care if other people think I am wrong for thinking it id unfair because it is.
I am trying to say Activision can release skylanders at a country before other countries.
For example wave 5 was first released in Australia, why can't UK get a wave first?

With ZapNorris saying that: The Netherlands, Canada, Norway, UK and Australia. Has been getting EVERYTHING first since FEBRUARY! It's only FAIR the U.S gets the giants sidekicks first.

He is right a little about the other countries but not UK!

Sleepy0429 said: Yes.
UK people are spoiled.

Which is totally wrong too!

Can't the UK has one wave first?

At least for SSA and SG we got the game first but look now... LAST!

I am still waiting for Series 2 Drobot nowhere to be found, I am not even sure we will get him!

Sure other countries get some things later than us, they have the right to complain too!

If the US got everything first there would be nothing to complain about

MADE IN US=US

but this for some waves

Made IN US=Australia? really? no UK?

If US can complain about no having Polar Whirlwind and Scarlet Ninjini and and any wave they didn't get first, so why not us huh?

Bold is what I laughed at.No one has the right to complain about toys.You are acting to start like a 2 year old who wanted a toy but did not get it.Lots of people are still waiting on S2 Drobot not just you.Life is unfair,do you not think that everyday someone gets up and wishes life was better,well everyone wishes that because some peoples life is absolute ****,get over yourself and stop being selfish.Yes Sleepy was wrong but you are acting like spoiled kids.GROW UP!
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Sickboy1138 Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#102 Posted: 03:36:30 27/07/2013
Its all about demand. Thats why the US gets most of them first.
If you want your country to get a higher priority, then street team for activision and get more of your countrymen to buy into the franchise.

Between texas and california alone (the 2 most populated states) theyre are more people than in the entire UK. Approx. 64mill>61mill
Even if the amount of collectors/players per capita is the same, the US has more demand by shear population?

But the UK crams in a much higher population density per square mile or km... Lol
I live in Oregon that has approx the same amount of land area and we only have 3.9 mill.

Quote: azz01

you are acting like spoiled kids.GROW UP!

Just thought Id point out WBBob IS a kid
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:06:24 27/07/2013 by Sickboy1138
#103 Posted: 19:49:26 27/07/2013
Quote: Sickboy1138
If you want your country to get a higher priority, then street team for activision and get more of your countrymen to buy into the franchise.

Between texas and california alone (the 2 most populated states) theyre are more people than in the entire UK. Approx. 64mill>61mill
Even if the amount of collectors/players per capita is the same, the US has more demand by shear population?

But the UK crams in a much higher population density per square mile or km... Lol
I live in Oregon that has approx the same amount of land area and we only have 3.9 mill.

I know he is a kid but that does not mean he can act spoiled.If I am correct he is older then me so he should act like it.I am twelve
and I think he is thirteen so he should act like it.
---
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#104 Posted: 11:07:17 28/07/2013
Quote: Sickboy1138

I know he is a kid but that does not mean he can act spoiled.If I am correct he is older then me so he should act like it.I am twelve
and I think he is thirteen so he should act like it.

wow really?
Dude there is a big difference I am a kid at a computer I am not taking it as serious as the text might show.
How am I spoiled really? I don't ask for something and get it I earn it.
And while it is unfair I know life is unfair but you are taking this too seriously.
It is actually funny how much you can argue about it.
The topic is clearly called unfair on UK I am pointing out what is unfair!

I mean come ON! WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING G SAYING WE ARE SPOILED WE ARE POSTING WHAT WE FEEL AND IF YOU ARE NOT DOWN WITH THAT YOU CAN JUST LEAVE THIS TOPIC!

Did you complain that US were complaining about Polar Whirlwind and Scarlet Ninjini?
---
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#105 Posted: 12:29:30 28/07/2013
Azz01, it would help if you didn't flame people without a proper reason.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#106 Posted: 17:19:44 28/07/2013
This is my last post here.

1.I am not flaming as if you read my posts yo would no I gave a reason.
2.I did not post saying you were spoiled I posted that you were acting like it.There is a big difference.
3.I am taking it seriously since one,I am a serious person most of the time and two,you acted like the UK is the most important country in Europe when your neighboring countries such as Ireland,France,Germany,Italy,Spain,Portugal ect. are in the same as you guys.
4.I never meant to make my posts sound like I was flaming or trying to be mean,I was being serious (which I am most of the time),I greatly apologies.
5.As I said this is my last post here since this topic has gotten out of hand.I just wanted to state some facts.

I hope you accept my apologies,thank you.
---
#107 Posted: 17:47:31 28/07/2013
Well UK isn't the most imported but the topic is about UK.

No need to say sorry.
---
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#108 Posted: 16:15:05 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Here guys UK is just as good as Usa started to see a lot of rare figures and variants smilie
---
"Taking Charge"
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#109 Posted: 17:28:01 29/07/2013
This is my last post here.

1.I am not flaming as if you read my posts yo would no I gave a reason.
2.I did not post saying you were spoiled I posted that you were acting like it.There is a big difference.
3.I am taking it seriously since one,I am a serious person most of the time and two,you acted like the UK is the most important country in Europe when your neighboring countries such as Ireland,France,Germany,Italy,Spain,Portugal ect. are in the same as you guys.
4.I never meant to make my posts sound like I was flaming or trying to be mean,I was being serious (which I am most of the time),I greatly apologies.
5.As I said this is my last post here since this topic has gotten out of hand.I just wanted to state some facts.

I hope you accept my apologies,thank you.

And then, in his dramatic exit from some random discussion on the internet, we all shed a tear, knowing that he shall never return.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#110 Posted: 08:44:15 31/07/2013
Any signs of Series 2 Drobot yet guys?
---
dangerousbrian0 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#111 Posted: 20:10:42 03/08/2013
@wreckingballbob no still nothing yet that I am aware of
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:12:07 03/08/2013 by dangerousbrian0
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#112 Posted: 20:14:27 03/08/2013
Quote: BlazeHeatnix28
Finding new Skylanders in Canada is a NIGHTMARE. Every store that I go has the exact same figures over and over and over again! Is it like that in the UK, too?

OH GOD BUDDY I FEEL YOUR PAIN! And we Canadians get almost all in Game Variants, the only one we didnt get was Granite Crusher because we didnt have a Target back then, but in terms of normal figures, I would say we get them at a reasonable time.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
dangerousbrian0 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#113 Posted: 20:14:45 03/08/2013
I have said it before I doubt we will see him now Skylander Swap Force is out in october
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#114 Posted: 21:24:58 03/08/2013
Louisiana got all waves besides wave 1 and 2 2 months late! We have not seen any S2 Drobots or S2 Slam Bam! Heck! My sidekicks are not shipping! I have some right to complain too!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#115 Posted: 11:01:46 04/08/2013
Quote: Sleepy0429
Louisiana got all waves besides wave 1 and 2 2 months late! We have not seen any S2 Drobots or S2 Slam Bam! Heck! My sidekicks are not shipping! I have some right to complain too!

Still better than us!

We don't even get Giants Sidekicks

The Fruittella promotion sucks I have had 8 bags no sidekicks!

At least I should get Trigger Snappy through a book!
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#116 Posted: 14:05:45 04/08/2013
Hey I have a extra code what sidekick do you want? I can get you one.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#117 Posted: 16:34:11 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi wreckingballbob do you mean you havent found the codes or they did not work when you entered them on the website
---
"Taking Charge"
#118 Posted: 10:39:39 09/08/2013
GUYS WE GET PUNCH POP FIZZ!

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/w...axCatalogSearch
---
#119 Posted: 17:21:09 01/09/2013
I hope UK and everywhere else get Series 2 Drobot soon!

So I don't moan like a anymore.

Sorry for moaning.
---
GB700 Green Sparx Gems: 475
#120 Posted: 21:45:18 01/09/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob
Figures we have not got:

Polar Whirlwind
Jade Flashwing
Royal Double Trouble
Series 2 Drobot
Lightcore Hex

Tell me if I am wrong.

In the UK Jade Flashwing was a Tesco exclusive. I picked her up about 2 weeks back.
---
SWAPS smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
LC smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
CORE smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me