Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > skylanders challanged to make tv show and panini cards by invisimals
Page 1 of 1
skylanders challanged to make tv show and panini cards by invisimals [CLOSED]
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#1 Posted: 00:26:40 22/06/2013 | Topic Creator
true, it's was on google news
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 01:19:07 22/06/2013
Here are official sources:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/an...s3-vita-previe/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/an...-vita-previe/2/
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#3 Posted: 06:02:04 22/06/2013
I hope this will persuade Activision to make a television series( or at least a web series).
#4 Posted: 21:31:41 24/06/2013 | Topic Creator
i truly wonder if they will take the challange
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Pepper-Head Green Sparx Gems: 101
#5 Posted: 16:44:48 25/06/2013
Nononono please no >___< Television series that sprout from games or movies just don't get enough love and care to be good. The graphics are usually bulky, corny puns are littered throughout the series, and they don't last long anyway. It'd be fine for kids but that's not the whole fandom!

Skylanders should stick to developing more for their games, or even making more merchandise (the current plushies seem really cheap).
#6 Posted: 21:34:43 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
sorry, I do not know what's gonna happen
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#7 Posted: 21:47:34 26/06/2013
I believe Activision said they would not consider this, because they wanted to focus on the games. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#8 Posted: 11:47:19 27/06/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
^Which is a good decision. I'd like a show as much as the next guy but it's better if they focus on the quality of the game
rather than trying to multi-task..

I'm pretty sure that they would hire a real TV show company to make it. Like Nickelodeon Studios (because they're on a good streak).
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#9 Posted: 23:17:44 27/06/2013
Quote: Pepper-Head
Nononono please no >___< Television series that sprout from games or movies just don't get enough love and care to be good. The graphics are usually bulky, corny puns are littered throughout the series, and they don't last long anyway. It'd be fine for kids but that's not the whole fandom!

Skylanders should stick to developing more for their games, or even making more merchandise (the current plushies seem really cheap).

Look what happened to Tak and the power of Juju.

Yeah that game got a TV sereis.

It wouldn't even be on Cartoon Network, it'd be on Nick. -__-
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#10 Posted: 11:45:03 28/06/2013
Quote: parisruelz12

What's wrong with Nick? They made TMNT, and Tak was a long time ago.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#11 Posted: 22:43:56 28/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
I believe Activision said they would not consider this, because they wanted to focus on the games. <.<

the balance they choosed will be interupted
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#12 Posted: 03:48:48 02/07/2013
Quote: parisruelz12

Well original, the Tak and the Power of Juju television series was handle by a different animation company that wanted the series to stay true to the games fantasy-like design, but Nick wanted the television series to be more of a comedy and they changed animators.

Back on topic

I think the the best route for an animated Skylanders feature would be a web series like Monster High.

If Activision does make a television series, my best guess would be Nick due to the advertising they did for Spyro's Adventure and Giants. My other choice would be the Hub(I know it's owned by Hasbro, but they have shows and cartoons they got permission to air on their station).
#13 Posted: 08:21:28 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
That's those so called magic cards which can be preordered at target could connect to those panini cards

We should really get more info on if this is happening?
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:51 13/09/2013 by HIR
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me