Page 1 of 1
How does the 3DS version work? [CLOSED]
RyukiSurvive Red Sparx Gems: 64
#1 Posted: 20:38:51 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Simple question, I hope. I've only played on consoles, and I've never understood how the idea of this franchise got to portables. Do they expect you to carry your toys with you everywhere? Or do the toys in the 3DS versions have separate stats, like the mobile games, and you don't need to carry the toys, they're just stored in the game?

I'm looking into getting a 3DS (for Pokemon, of course) and depending on the answer to this question I might pick the game up again on there.
matsplat99 Green Sparx Gems: 491
#2 Posted: 22:52:16 20/06/2013
If Giants works like SSA does, you can choose up to 2 characters from the hub world and use the portal to summon them and then you have to stay with those characters until you choose to swap out.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#3 Posted: 23:55:06 20/06/2013
on swap force you will be able to have up to 16 figures in the game(maybe more???), you add them once and you dont have to used them more. but you need to save the progress to them. if you gonna use the figures in other games...
RyukiSurvive Red Sparx Gems: 64
#4 Posted: 00:05:34 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: matsplat99
If Giants works like SSA does, you can choose up to 2 characters from the hub world and use the portal to summon them and then you have to stay with those characters until you choose to swap out.

So basically, once you summon them into the game, they're saved into the game until you so choose to summon in other characters?
SkylandFollower Green Sparx Gems: 151
#5 Posted: 01:53:37 21/06/2013
Yes. I wouldn't recommend buying Giants, though, as it's fundamentally buggy. You'd have to be very lucky to end up with a relatively glitch-free copy... There are lag in a lot of levels, and from time to time the game even crashes.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me