Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Guess what Sonic the hedgehog fans?
Page 1 of 1
Guess what Sonic the hedgehog fans? [CLOSED]
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1 Posted: 03:34:29 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
New Sonic TV show coming out, called Sonic Boom.
http://www.tssznews.com/2013/0...c-boom-cartoon/
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Boom_(TV_Series) (EDIT: The page was deleted because it hasn't been officially announced yet)
http://www.unleashthefanboy.co...on-coming/59037
Dave Poslsky (famed for writing for My Little Pony FiM and South Park) will be helping with it.
Your thoughts?
It'll probably air on the Hub, which is good because that means, if it's an amazing show, critically acclaimed, the fans love it, and it shows loads of potential, it WON'T get cancelled after roughly 20 episodes, unlike other major cartoon networks out there (I still haven't forgiven Disney for killing TRON Uprising or CN for killing Green Lantern and Young Justice, actually I never watched that last one but I heard it was good).
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:04:50 20/06/2013 by Doomslicer
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#2 Posted: 03:46:21 20/06/2013
Not a Sonic fan, but hey, I may check this out. Nice to see it may air on the Hub. I already watch MLP FIM, Dan Vs, and LPS there.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#3 Posted: 03:47:30 20/06/2013
I've already heard, but I'm gonna watchit if its bad or not. I just have this feeling is gonna be like Teen Titans Go!.
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#4 Posted: 04:05:55 20/06/2013
Well, people should stop *****ing about their childhood being renewed JUST as the show is announced or aired. It might even get better/it might be good. You never know.

You know, they could've done nothing at all and just kept you guys waiting for nothing. Be grateful they're even doing **** anymore.

And if it is ****ty, just ignore it. It's not that hard.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#5 Posted: 04:08:18 20/06/2013
[User Posted Image]
-----
#6 Posted: 04:09:30 20/06/2013
Quote: Rendar
[User Posted Image]
-----

the fandom found it

it has begun
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#7 Posted: 04:10:18 20/06/2013
well sonic already is dead in spyro and sonic's avatar
#8 Posted: 04:17:09 20/06/2013
Quote: Big Green
well sonic already is dead in spyro and sonic's avatar

that is true
#9 Posted: 04:31:02 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Teen Titans GO!'s first episode seemed promising. By the 3rd episode, I'd lost hope...
Anyway, HUB's good, they've got some good shows like Transformers Prime and MLP. And they're not just trying to go for the 6-12 demographic that Cartoon network and Disney are going for (I'd say something about Nick, but BTW and Penguins of Madagascar [the first 2 seasons anyway] are the only shows I watch on it), so hopefully little to no crude humor (after watching a few episodes of MLP with a younger sibling, I couldn't watch Johnny Test for half a week!).
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#10 Posted: 04:44:02 20/06/2013
Hopefully it might be okay, though I'm not fond of the idea. I think they should just reboot SATAM (*inb4 HIR arrives to kick my little arse*) since it was the first Sonic cartoon to be made, and kids would probably more curious of the past.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#11 Posted: 04:51:07 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Meh. I like certain anime, but I don't want another Sonic X (unless it was entirely in-universe, no earth-crossovers, and a more serious but still comedic at times tone).
---
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#12 Posted: 04:58:59 20/06/2013
I was a big Sonic fan long ago, but fell away from it when the shows started to get stupid. I have the original on dvd, maybe I should pull it out and watch it. It has been forever since I've watched it or better yet pull out the old Sega system and play the games smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#13 Posted: 05:04:05 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Sonic Lost World looks really great, and more of return to the style of the original games (they've even given Sonic the super-peel-out animation from Sonic CD!!!), with there being cartoony enemies and badniks, freeing little animals inside the machines, lots of wild zones, and varied level design, along with the ability to control your speed more, so you can fast or slow depending on what you want.

Also, for those of you who say it looks like a blatant take-off of Super Mario Galaxy:
A. Many think Super Mario Galaxy was a great game, plus, SEGA's making this in partnership with Nintendo.
B. It actually more closely resembles a scrapped Sonic game, Sonic X-Treme, which Super Mario Galaxy borrowed some elements from.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Lost_World
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#14 Posted: 06:03:31 20/06/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
Sonic Lost World looks really great, and more of return to the style of the original games (they've even given Sonic the super-peel-out animation from Sonic CD!!!), with there being cartoony enemies and badniks, freeing little animals inside the machines, lots of wild zones, and varied level design, along with the ability to control your speed more, so you can fast or slow depending on what you want.

Also, for those of you who say it looks like a blatant take-off of Super Mario Galaxy:
A. Many think Super Mario Galaxy was a great game, plus, SEGA's making this in partnership with Nintendo.
B. It actually more closely resembles a scrapped Sonic game, Sonic X-Treme, which Super Mario Galaxy borrowed some elements from.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Lost_World

i thought it looked a bit like sonic xtreme when i saw the trailer
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me