Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
The First Storm (OPEN TO ALL!) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8650
#1 Posted: 06:06:03 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Plot
In the rein of the dragons everything was going fine......Peace.....tranquility.......happyness. But that all changed when one dragon got very sick with a mysterious illness. No one thought better and concluded that it was a normal illness but then others began to fall ill. The king of the dragons Icestorm knew something like this would happen and he began cutting off the city from ill dragons. But then the ill dragons began to change. They turned black, their wings fell off, and they became stronger and faster. They then developed a taste for killing and eating other dragons. King Icestorm, Queen Crystal, and the few dragons left are the city of Draco's only hope of survival from the pendemic.

Rules
I am the GM
No godmoding
There is blood/gore (keep it PG-13)
There is romance (keep it PG-13)
No killing of other characters unless given permission.
Three characters max.
Stay to the plot.
Humans are aloud but only one per RPer
Must have a story to your characters.
No immortality (Counts as godmoding).
You can be royal guards to King Icestorm and Queen Crystal (Just put "Royal Guards" as other.)
Please PM me about being a surviver of the illness.
And above all have fun!! smilie

character sheet
Name:
Species: (Human or Dragon)
Appearance:
Elements: (Two only. Must be element specific.)
Special ability: (only one ability. Must put NA if they have none.)
Weapons: (Only 2. Must put NA if they don't have any)
Story: (must have a story)
Other: (optional)

Here are mine
Name: King Icestorm
Species: Dragon
Appearance: His scales are a ice blue color and his spines are a red color. His claws and horns are a gold color. His wing membranes are a dark blue color, His tail has spikes on it. He wears armor that covers his sholders, tail, and legs.
Elements: Fire and Light.
Special ability: Has the unique ability to heal wounds with his light element.
Weapons: His elements, claws and a sword that he always carries with him.
Story: He was born into royalty when his mother Queen Blaze and father King Draco were in need of an heir to the throne. He was trained in the ways of the great dragons by his father. He was taught the way of ruleing a kingdom by his mother.
Other: He is Queen Crystal's mate.

Name: Queen Crystal
Appearance: Red with gold claws and horns. Her wing membranes are a golden yellow and her spines are a light blue color and her tail is in the shape of a flame. Her eyes are a emirald green color. She wears armor that covers her sholders, tail, and legs.
Elements: Fire and Ice
Special ability: Also has the unique ability to heal wounds with her ice element.
Weapons: Claws, elements and a dagger that she keeps with her at all times.
Story: She was chosen by Icestorm to be his queen. She was taken in and treated like she was one of them. She was taught the ways of ruling by Icestorm's mother Queen Blaze.
Other: She is King Icesorm's mate.
---
SC
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 06:59:26 20/06/2013 by Spyroconvexity
Vincentkoopa Yellow Sparx Gems: 1997
#2 Posted: 13:59:33 19/06/2013
OOC: If this is based on your previous roleplays, I am sincerely sorry and I promise not to intrude again.

Name: Nightshade
Appearance: Black scales dark as the night itself. His spines are pale white and so are his claws and horns. His wing membranes are a dark blue and he has sharp spikes on his tail as well.
Elements: Darkness and Fire
Special Ability: Being able to vanish and reappear to another location if dark enough.
Weapons: His natural weapons such as his elements and claws. He also has an assortment of blades similar to shurikens, but it is just a simple and round blade, yet very sharp and deadly.
Story: Nightshade was born in the outskirts of the kingdo. His parents were very loving and cared for him with tender and love. Several years later, his father died of an unknown illness and his mother died of old age. Since then he grew up and took care of himself.
---
Always tired~
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:28:01 19/06/2013 by Vincentkoopa
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#3 Posted: 14:15:00 19/06/2013
Name: Thoth
Species: Dragon.
Appearance: Thoth has mainly pure white scales, but on the end of his tail is a pure black scale. Thoth's eyes are sky blue.
Elements: Water, Air
Special Ability: Thoth has the ability to move small things with his mind.
Weapons: Claws and his elements.
Story: Thoth is nothing special , he's just a normal dragon, his life was normal, everything was normal. Until his father became ill so he was forced out of the castle and into the wild. It has been many years since Thoth heard of his father , but he then heard what the sickness was doing and became very worried.
Other: Is a royal servant.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:54:24 20/06/2013 by slambam104
#4 Posted: 16:22:33 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Vincentkoopa
OOC: If this is based on your previous roleplays, I am sincerely sorry and I promise not to intrude again.

Name: Nightshade
Appearance: Black scales dark as the night itself. His spines are pale white and so are his claws and horns. His wing membranes are a dark blue and he has sharp spikes on his tail as well.
Elements: Darkness and Fire
Special Ability: Being able to vanish and reappear to another location if dark enough.
Weapons: His natural weapons such as his elements and claws. He also has an assortment of blades similar to shurikens, but it is just a simple and round blade, yet very sharp and deadly.

ooc: You need a story then you'll be approved. There is no need to be sorry. smilie You never did anything wrong in my RPs. smilie

Quote: slambam104
Name: Thoth
Species: Dragon.
Appearance: Thoth has mainly pure white scales, but on the end of his tail is a pure black scale. Thoth's eyes are sky blue.
Elements: Water, Air
Special Ability: Thoth has the ability to move small things with his mind.
Weapons: Claws and his elements.
Story: Thoth is nothing special , he's just a normal dragon, his life was normal, everything was normal. Until his father became ill so he was forced out of the castle and into the wild. It has been many years since Thoth heard of his father , but he then heard what the sickness was doing and became very worried.

ooc: approved!
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:34:05 19/06/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#5 Posted: 16:28:06 19/06/2013
OOC: Thanks!
#6 Posted: 16:30:09 19/06/2013
OOC: Okay, I added my story, I am sorry for not adding it earlier, I don't have any sense of mind while typing on a mobile device. smilie
---
Always tired~
#7 Posted: 16:36:14 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: It's perfectly ok my friend and approved! smilie
---
SC
#8 Posted: 16:41:37 19/06/2013
OOC When do we start?
#9 Posted: 17:05:05 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: As soon as more people join.
---
SC
#10 Posted: 17:19:44 19/06/2013
OOC Okay.
#11 Posted: 03:02:50 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: You know what I'm starting it now.

King Icestorm was paseing back and forth in his throne room thinking about what to do about the pendemic.

"Icestorm......dear please relax. For me." Queen Cryastal said walking up to Icestorm and rubing her head aganst his.

"I cannot my queen for I cannot stop thinking about those poor dragons that fell to the illness." Icestorm said.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#12 Posted: 04:22:28 20/06/2013
Name: Istarii

Species: Imperial White Dragon

Description: Istarii has sparkling snow white scales that glisten like the stars in the night sky, but if one looks closer his entire body is riddled with vicious and nasty scars. He has a long whip-like tail that can hit with the force of a wall of water formed in a tsnami. His eyes are a gentle sapphire blue, but tears fall from them every minute one sees him.

Personality: Istarii is the most elusive dragon around. He is shy, adorable and loving, but can also be terrifying. His loyalty and courage have been tested many time but every time he has proved that friendship is the most valuable thing to him.

Powers: Crystal-The young dragon prince wields the power of the ancient, mythical crystal that allows the wielder to become one with the elements of magic. This magical mineral has been a part of him forever. It obeys his every world and can become whatever he wishes. The most amazing thing about the crystal is that it is a living creature. It breathes, drinks, eats and sleeps like all living things. It has no need to reproduce because in battle it naturally flakes and the shards become hundreds of new crystals. Many believe that the crystal is not a separate being that Istarii is the crystal that he is the shining star that they saw fall from the sky on the day of the black sun when hundreds of worlds perished in rain of fire that lit up the sky and left only death behind.

Special Power: He also breathe a rare but powerful blue-white flames that can heal even the most grievous of injuries.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:01:12 20/06/2013 by Wyrstel
#13 Posted: 06:48:37 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Approved!
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:09:13 20/06/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#14 Posted: 07:03:46 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
OOC: I'm currently in the process of editing this. I simply don't to lose what I've got. smilie I'm the mood for a dragon RP.

Name: Bikil
Appearance: [IMAGE] Bikil's fur is a cream(ish) white with brown(ish) strips. His wings are a cream-to-white blend and his eyes are a dark green. He also has a medium brown leather collar with a silver buckle. [Credit to original artist]
Elements: Bikil is capable of using both fire and ice. He can use one element and quickly switch to the other; thus combining the two for rather unique moves.
Special ability: If it wasn't for his collar blocking it, he would be capable of strong telepathy. He would theoretically be able communicate via telepathy, influence the minds of others, and even sense the presence of other beings.
Weapons: Claws, elements, and possibly telepathy
Story:
Other:

ooc: Approved! smilie
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:58:35 20/06/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#15 Posted: 16:53:53 20/06/2013
Thoth walked around wondering about his father.
#16 Posted: 17:09:28 20/06/2013
Nightshade was wandering the streets of the city, bored and tired. He walked at a slow and steady pace.
---
Always tired~
#17 Posted: 17:43:44 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"Crystal I'm going to go on patrol with the guards stay here and keep the doors locked while I'm gone." Icestorm said as he put his sword on him.

"Yes my dear." Crystal said as she rubed her head against Icestorm's head. "Be safe honey." She said.

"Hey it's me baby. Being safe is my top piority." Icestorm said as he called for the guards. "Guards time for our daily patrol of the city." Icestorm said
---
SC
#18 Posted: 17:48:00 20/06/2013
OOC Could Thoth be a royal servant,but not a guard?
#19 Posted: 17:51:24 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Shure. Make shure you put it on your character sheet.
---
SC
#20 Posted: 17:54:49 20/06/2013
OOC Okay!
#21 Posted: 18:02:51 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Icestorm and the guards were patroling the city for any dragons that are sick with the illness.
---
SC
#22 Posted: 18:05:27 20/06/2013
Nightshade looked around at noticed Icestorm and his guards were patrolling the city. "There he goes again." Nightshade said to himself.
---
Always tired~
#23 Posted: 18:08:43 20/06/2013
Thoth was in the palace working.
#24 Posted: 18:12:57 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"You there! Thoth was it? close and lock those doors if you will please." Queen Crystal said.

Icestorm saw Nightshade and walked up to him. "Good day my friend. How is the city today?"
---
SC
#25 Posted: 18:21:40 20/06/2013
" Sure." Thoth said getting up from his work and started to lock the doors.
#26 Posted: 19:39:37 20/06/2013
"The city is fine." replied Nightshade. "I was walking around and so far there is nobody infected."
---
Always tired~
#27 Posted: 19:43:23 20/06/2013
Inside my cave I am curled up within the wings of my deceased mother, who is preserved in crystal for all time in the memorial of that day. Tears stream down my face as I lay there remembering that day as I lay among the memorial. My eyes glisten brightly and my scales sparkle as I leave the memorial and relax in one of the hot springs. My pain remains but the springs soothe me.
#28 Posted: 20:16:18 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"Very good." Icestorm said. "So far the infection hasn't spread any further but unfortunately for those that were infected I feel like I could of done some thing for them." He said.
---
SC
#29 Posted: 22:13:45 20/06/2013
"We all could have done something for them." Nightshade said sadly.
---
Always tired~
#30 Posted: 22:59:44 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yah I know. But we will find a cure for it some day and when we do we can cure those that are infected." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#31 Posted: 23:00:27 20/06/2013
"I hope we do." Nightshade said. "I think I'm going to accompany you, there is nothing else for me to do around here."
---
Always tired~
#32 Posted: 23:10:41 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"I was going to go to the royal barracks and check on the guards. See if they have anything." Icestorm said.

Back at the castle. Crystal was traning in the royal training room. "Thoth, could you help me train by using those ropes and leavers to control the moving targets?" She asked.
---
SC
#33 Posted: 00:04:43 21/06/2013
After locking all the doors Thoth walked back to his work.
#34 Posted: 00:10:22 21/06/2013
I step out of the spring and walk outside of my cave before flying over to a nearby lake for a drink. I am still sick with whatever the sickness that everyone is worried about but have not turned into the monster that everyone else has. I dip my head into the cool water and take a long drink. Water drips from my chin as as I gaze around to make sure that I am alone. I have been isolated from the rest of dragonkind due to my illness. I fly back toward my cave and slip back inside before curling up and laying down.
#35 Posted: 00:25:39 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Back at the castle. Crystal was traning in the royal training room. "Thoth, could you help me train by using those ropes and leavers to control the moving targets?" She asked.
---
SC
#36 Posted: 14:13:44 21/06/2013
"Alright." Thoth said as he once again got up from his work and began to move the ropes and leavers.
#37 Posted: 15:12:11 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Crystal dogged the targets attacks and blasted them with her ice element.
---
SC
#38 Posted: 15:43:55 21/06/2013
"Very good!" Thoth said still moving the ropes.
#39 Posted: 21:34:24 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"Thank you." Crystal said.
---
SC
#40 Posted: 21:35:28 21/06/2013
"What are we waiting for?" Nightshade asked Icestorm. "Let's head over to the barracks."
---
Always tired~
#41 Posted: 21:36:29 21/06/2013
Thoth did different movements with the ropes.
#42 Posted: 21:40:48 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Icestorm noded and flue off towards the barracks.
---
SC
#43 Posted: 21:41:30 21/06/2013
Nightshade flew at a steady pace beside Icestorm, scanning the glorious city below them with interest.
---
Always tired~
#44 Posted: 13:26:03 22/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Icestorm reacheed the barracks and saw Bikil traning. "Bilkil anything to report yet?" He asked.
---
SC
#45 Posted: 20:20:52 22/06/2013
"Hello there." Nightshade said to Bikil, lowering his head in acknowledgment.
---
Always tired~
#46 Posted: 21:27:52 22/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Then a scout came running."My lord we've spotted a dragon in a cave just north of the city. He has not changed like the others. He may be the one we've been looking for." The scout said.

"What? Well lets go get him he may be the key to ending this illness." Icestorm said.
---
SC
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#47 Posted: 17:33:23 24/06/2013
Name: Junak
Appearance: Small for a dragon's size, scales are green, has metal gauntlets, metal shin and knee guards, metal boots, a metal chestplate, and a 10 foot wingspan
Elements: Nature and Earth
Special ability: Can wrap thorny stems around a giant rock and slam it on someone
Weapons: Elements and knowledge of Martial Arts
Story: Junak was born in a jungle by a nature dragon and an earth dragon. He has been trained in martial arts and hand to hand combat his whole life. He was always the best in his class. He has had many jobs as a body guard and protector and is now a Royal Guard for the king and queen.
Other: Royal Guard
#48 Posted: 23:06:42 24/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: approved!!smilie
---
SC
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#49 Posted: 18:02:05 08/07/2013
Name: Rayyda
Appearance: Small and thin with creamy white scales and red horns, mane, and wings (wing membranes are pink) On the end of her tail and lining the top half of her wings are Pale gold blades.
Elements: Healing
Special Ability: Her blades are extremely deadly in melee combat and her healing breath has been known to not only heal wounds, but treat infection and minor illness.
Weapons: Her bladed wings.
Story: Rayyda was an apprentice of an expert healing dragon for most of her life, up until the disease claimed him. At first, she began taking over his duties and working on her own, desperately trying to find a cure for the epidemic. However, she eventually lost hope and a bit of her mind along with it. She retreated into the most underground regions of the dragon cities after that, and began working on more taboo healing experiments, eventually managing to graft a series of golden blades onto her own body. She eventually emerged for reasons unknown and rejoined civilization. Her attitude is that of a kindly, benevolent healer, but her interest in dark experiments remains high.
Other: I find it worth mentioning that Rayyda isn't necessarily bad, just slightly twisted. She won't harm allies or innocents, but will gladly experiment on enemies, willing volunteers, small animals, and corpses.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:17:22 10/07/2013 by BlinktheCookie
#50 Posted: 21:02:15 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Approved!
---
SC
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me