Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend of Spyro: Winds Of Change
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Spyro: Winds Of Change [CLOSED]
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1 Posted: 23:46:18 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1.

Part 1. Senses

The moons were up in the sky; they seemed to remain in that one place for now as Spyro made his way to Cynder that seemed to be wide-awake. The purple dragon made his way to the black one, he seemed to be surprised of seeing her awake, gazing at the moons. Sparx wasn’t with Spyro, no he was away sleeping, Spyro didn’t care on waking Sparx up in his sleep, no that would just be all so mean, now wouldn’t it?

“Cynder, your still awake?” Spyro said walking down the way.

Cynder looked over her shoulder at Spyro, she sighed than stood up and setting her gaze onto the Purple Dragon.

“Spyro, what’s wrong?” she asked, knowing something must be wrong.
“Do you feel it?” asked Spyro; jumping to the question he has been waiting to say.
Cynder nodded her head, looking kind of depressed at the time.
“Well what do you think it is this time?” he asked with a calm and light tone.

Spyro watched as the winds all of a sudden started to pick up, the winds just gave him shivers up his dragon spine.

“I don’t know.” Cynder said, looking at Spyro.
“Well, I know for sure it involves something with this wind…” Said Spyro looking at the night sky. ‘A new element?’ Spyro questioned in his thoughts.
“It just creeps me out…” said Cynder in reply.

All of a sudden the winds caught up, it whirled around in one circle as a small tornado was formed, it lead its spinning rage towards Spyro and Cynder. It might have been small but it seemed to be so strong, Spyro jumped back along with Cynder. Spyro looked surprised as the twister neared them, Spyro dodged the thing and looked over to see if Cynder was okay, she was fine and doing a fine job in dodging the thing. Sparx came walking out, looking tried, and his eyes seemed to barely keep their-selves’ open.

“Spyro…you -WAAAAAAAA!” Sparx screamed and went back inside the door of the temple.

Spyro gave a look of confusion and glanced back at Sparx, hiding behind the door.
As fast as the twister came, it went, it didn’t cause much damage but sure was it awfully confusing.

“What was that all about?” Spyro looked over at Cynder…

Part 2. The Statue of Demonica

The Large Sliver Dragon looked upon the door of an over-ancient temple, it was hard to make out and Denon missed it a few times before noticing it. There are also large statues of dragons covered with vines; they marked the nearing of the old temple, it seemed to be untouched for centuries. His golden eyes set carefully on the dragon writing around the door, it seemed to be an ancient style of writing indeed, but it was easy for Denon to find out with his skill.

“Darkness and Peril beyond this point, the statue of Demonica stands beyond here in her sleep of eternity.” Denon read it out loud; by the sound of it Demonica’s soul must lie here, trapped until now.

Denon ripped away all the strong vines that covered the door, he took a look around, and there must be something in there to guard Demonica’s statue and soul. The sliver dragon didn’t care to find the way most would get in, no he controlled the wind inside the temple and then he stepped back a few feet away from the door with ease. Then all of a sudden there was a huge boom, the door blew up with rage as the full force of the wind inside pushed it right out of it’s place, wind seemed to be a very powerful element. He closed his eyes and smirked, he opened them and started to walk towards the big hole that used to hold a strong door in its place. Denon wasn’t surprised to set his eyes on a large beast that looked half dog but was covered all over with scales without any wings, it was sleeping in this room with it’s crystal around it’s neck keeping the door the were the Statue is, is closed.

The dog-thing opened one eye and started to growl at Denon, it’s eyes started to glow as it’s bellowed roars echoed the temple.

“Don’t Fear what you cannot see, if it’s just right there.” Denon quoted from an old saying.

The creature went and attacked Denon, it’s jaws opening up right above his head but Denon just stood there. Then the jaws went ‘chop!’ but it happened to go right though him like a ghost. Denon smirked as the illusion soon disappeared and the door opened, it seemed to have been opened before Denon but The Sliver Dragon didn’t care as for now. The Large male dragon walked towards the door and stepped into a large area full with gems, gold and some old dragon relics that were once in many temples but now are here, seems to be untouched by anyone.

“Greed will lead you far, it always may give you what you want.” A statue just by the door spoke as Denon walked in there, Denon walked to the other door at the far end of the room.

The door that he just came in closed tight shut behind him, he noticed that the door was air locked, well it seemed to know that Denon was there. Then Denon took a look at the statue that watched his every move.

“Now, what kind of puzzle is this?” Denon asked himself.

To be continued...

(So Heres a half of the first Chapter, I'll post Part 3 and Part 4 of chapter 1 soon if people like itsmilie
gohere for Info and Updates. )
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:28:21 23/08/2008 by Wild
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#2 Posted: 04:14:33 23/08/2008
Alright! So far so good!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#3 Posted: 22:48:55 23/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Lol. Doesn't seem to be as pouplar as the one I started in 2007, too bad that thread was deleted...I could have finished it. smilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#4 Posted: 05:28:17 24/08/2008
You should just try and make it a series. Like mine! I only have a few fans but if you have an exciting storyline, it's gonna be good! Like what I'm going to do, putting a twist to Spyro lore!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#5 Posted: 19:34:03 24/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I might do rewirte two of it...lol. All I need is ideas, and this verison gets way more exciting farther in the series. Maybe I should put a spoiler summary of it...maybe not...

Man, I think I just lost my touch...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:35:13 24/08/2008 by Wild
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me