Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Titan Transformation [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 16:23:48 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, i`ve been having these crazy dreams lately about me and a group of friends turning into the teen titans, so i though i would share this dream as a fanfic like my Gravity falls one. Its only based on the dream, its not the actual dream whatsoever. This will be written in my point of view, all names but mine are changed for safety of my friends because i know most of you dark spyro people already know my real name is Felicity.

smilie Enjoy!

Chapter 1

"Ughh, stupid game level, i hate you!" i said to the Gamecube beside me that was connected to the TV. Inside the game console held the game 'TeenTitans'. A game me and my friends recently found with some games that where given to him. He let me borrow it so i played it non stop. You could play as any of the 5 Teen Titans, and switch from them any time you like...Other than a couple of levels where you couldnt play as Cyborg,Beastboy or Raven. But any chance possible i played as my favorite Teen Titan, Raven. Her abilities helped my style of game play as well.
I heard a knock on the door, wondering who it was i got up from my bed since i was playing my gamecube that was plugged into my TV. I opened the door to see my best friend, Sarah. "Hey Felis! I heard you got to borrow a TeenTitans game cube game from Cody." she said happily, calling me by my nickname Felis since my real name was quite similar.
"Yeah, he did let me borrow it! And its so fun! Reminds me of when TeenTitans used to come on TV. Speaking of the show, did you know they made a new series?" i said to her in reply, mentioning the TeenTitansGo series that i found quite humerous.
" I did catch a couple of episodes on youtube. Beast Boy acts kinda like me, its like they watched me to get character ideas or something!" Sarah said to me, i did agree with her somehow. She acts silly like him so its no surprise.
"He does act like you....Want to go play Gamecube?" I then asked her. She nodded and we went into my room. I plugged in my extra controller and we started playing. She played as BeastBoy and i played as Raven as usual. Although this was not going to be a normal gaming experience as usual.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#2 Posted: 23:03:07 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2

In a matter of...two hours, yes...Two hours we had beat the game. I felt a bit....Well,bored of playing videogames. I usually always want to play them but i just want in the mood for it. When on the other hand, Sarah was digging though my other games excited to try and beat another. "Sarah, lets try and do something else...Im a bit bored of playing Game cube." i asked her,and awaited a reply.
"Nah, i wanna play some more video games....Ohh! Never seen this one before!" she said happily as she picked up a game case. She eagerly opened the case but the CD was missing. "Aww man, its missing!" Sarah said, rather dissapointed.
I was confused about Sarah being this excited and then dissapointed, just over a old game cube game that she forgot about. "I..Never seen you this excited for games." I said to her with a bit of confusion. I didnt realize it, but my voice sounded a bit off.
"Felis, you alright? Your voice was a bit off...You trying to sound like another cartoon character?" she asked me with a bit of confusion in her voice as well. Her voice sounded off as well. But i knew exactally who`s voice hers sounded like.
"No...Sarah! Why the heck does your voice sound like Beast Boy`s voice?" i said in shock. She then noticed my voice was more off as well.
"Well, i`d like to know why you sound like Raven!" She then said surprised. I had a shocked look on my face.
"I..I sound like Raven..?" I said, then realized it myself. I quickly looked at the mirror on my wall just to see if we where not imagining our voices different. I almost fainted, right there, on the floor. My eyes had changed to a purple color.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you think so far?
---
#3 Posted: 21:43:34 29/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3

Chapter 3
“I..Um...M-my eyes, th-there purple! They`re freaking purple! Damn logic!” i said, quite shocked that this was total non fiction. My clothes then started to change, they changed from colorful to a dark purple. My sweater turned into a long cloak that stopped at the floor when I stood up. My skin changed to a greyish color, much like Raven`s skin color.
Sarah on the other hand had changed quickly. Her skin color changed green in a matter of seconds. Her clothes quickly changed color to match Beast Boy`s clothing. She looked up at me. “I’m lost at the moment...Very Lost.” She said well, he now. i was too shocked to speak for a moment.
“Maybe...The game was cursed or something?” I replied to him, he nodded in reply to agree with me.
“Maybe it’s one of those creepy pastas you keep talking about!” he said to me, i shook my head to say no.
“No, it can’t be. Creepy pastas are not like this, i don’t think they would be anyways. I do agree with the game being cursed however.” I then told him. I was thinking about what happened until Sarah/Beast Boy interrupted me.
“What about Cody! He played the game too! Won’t he be affected?! We have to go and check on him!” he shouted as he realized something.
“We better go and check then. It’s no use just waiting around.” I said to him, and at the minute i said that he turned into a bird and flew out my window. I quickly followed. We where lucky not to be seen by anyone. I opened the door because I knew he was home alone. What i saw when i went inside was shocking.....

--------------------

Do i have any fans for my fanfic....? :/
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#4 Posted: 23:50:43 29/06/2013
You have me as a fan smilie and i love it also what about that message i sent you about doing a teen titans RP through PMs?
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 00:23:38 30/06/2013
Oh I like teen Titans!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#6 Posted: 20:13:07 01/03/2014
I love TF (transformation) Fanfics! Don't ask why.
I haven't actually watched teen titans--
-beast boy breaks into my house and chews up my phone as a velociraptor-
BEAST BOY AHHHHH RUN HE'S A VELOCIRAPTOR AHHHH
-comes back from therapist-
Uh, yeah.
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Hey is that a green rhino- OH NOOO
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me