Team Hot Dog!
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#2 Posted: 20:12:14 16/06/2013
Wave 5 i think
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 22:59:04 16/06/2013

She's BEEN OUT. Look at eBay.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#4 Posted: 02:52:26 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Matteomax

Shes not in the packs page so therefore youre wrong.
---
Team Hot Dog!
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#5 Posted: 02:55:19 17/06/2013
Quote: Kevinvert

The packs page has been in need of some updating for awhile now. Polar Whirlwind, LC Chill, and Pop Fizz are out, yet they aren't on that page.

S2 Drobot, Jet-Vac's single, and LC Hex are out in Austrailia and aren't on the page neither are Wave 5's triples.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#6 Posted: 02:59:21 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki

The packs page has been in need of some updating for awhile now. Polar Whirlwind, LC Chill, and Pop Fizz are out, yet they aren't on that page.

S2 Drobot, Jet-Vac's single, and LC Hex are out in Austrailia and aren't on the page neither are Wave 5's triples.

Polar whirlind is not out or lc chill.
---
Team Hot Dog!
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#7 Posted: 03:00:28 17/06/2013

*facepalm*

LC Chill has been out for AGES, and Polar is coming out most places on the 22nd.
#8 Posted: 03:02:16 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HotDogAndZap

*facepalm*

LC Chill has been out for AGES, and Polar is coming out most places on the 22nd.

At least i was right about polar whirlwind. But how long has lc chill been out?!
---
Team Hot Dog!
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#9 Posted: 03:03:25 17/06/2013
Not sure how long she's been out, but I got mine maybe two weeks ago...
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#10 Posted: 03:07:42 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh i see on the forumsnow....
---
Team Hot Dog!
#11 Posted: 03:19:36 17/06/2013

LC Chill came out same time as LC Pop Fizz, so for a couple of weeks now.

Polar has been out in many countries for quite some time and officially comes out in the US on the 22nd, though some stores already have her, just may not sell her.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#12 Posted: 06:38:06 17/06/2013
In Canada Polar Whirlwind came out and is already back out of stock. smilie Saw her in stores myself (got mine from Amazon Italy)

Seems kinda wrong that she's gone again before she even came out in the States...

And yeah, this page is pretty international, the Packs page shouldn't be focused on America. I saw and ordered Polar and LC Pop Fizz from there in late April, they were released April 26 and 29 (can't remember which was which). And I got Legendary Lightcore Chill in like March, and I don't think she's listed on the Packs page either.

So, in the end, the forums are a more reliable source for who's out. LOL!
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#13 Posted: 07:04:48 17/06/2013
Quote: niceguy1
In Canada Polar Whirlwind came out and is already back out of stock. smilie Saw her in stores myself (got mine from Amazon Italy)

Seems kinda wrong that she's gone again before she even came out in the States...

And yeah, this page is pretty international, the Packs page shouldn't be focused on America. I saw and ordered Polar and LC Pop Fizz from there in late April, they were released April 26 and 29 (can't remember which was which). And I got Legendary Lightcore Chill in like March, and I don't think she's listed on the Packs page either.

LLCC is. She's listed as the only wave 4 LC.

The only ones not listed are Scarlet, S2 Drobot, Jet-Vac single, Polar, LC Hex, LC Pop Fizz, LC Chill, and triples 8 & 9. Possibly all wave 5.
---
#14 Posted: 13:50:51 17/06/2013
there you go Wave 4 it is
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#15 Posted: 14:39:53 17/06/2013

Would I be wrong? Nope, never with Skylanders.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#16 Posted: 14:49:59 17/06/2013
Here you go - //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=80181
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:51:17 17/06/2013 by Hexblazer
#17 Posted: 15:06:37 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator

The only ones not listed are Scarlet, S2 Drobot, Jet-Vac single, Polar, LC Hex, LC Pop Fizz, LC Chill, and triples 8 & 9. Possibly all wave 5.

Wait?! S2 drobot is out?!

Quote: Hexblazer

Wait so is it wave 5 then?!
---
Team Hot Dog!
#18 Posted: 18:05:54 17/06/2013

Currently, Wave 5 is only out in Austrailia.
---
#19 Posted: 18:20:53 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator

So is S2 drobot in wave 5?
---
Team Hot Dog!
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#20 Posted: 18:43:19 17/06/2013
Have you not been listening >.> Wave 5 IS OUT IN AUSTRALIA. IT IS NOT OUT IN THE US OF A, UNITED KINGDOM, OR CANADA.
---
words. letters. filler.
#21 Posted: 18:53:14 17/06/2013

So is S2 drobot in wave 5?

Wave 5 consists of:
S2 Drobot
Jet-Vac (in a Single pack)
LC Hex
Hex/Slam Bam/ShroomBoom triple
Spyro/Hot Dog/Bash triple

And I'm still trying to figure out whether Scarlet, Polar, LC Chill, and LC Pop Fizz are 4 or 5. Peronsally, I think the LC's might be 4 while Scarlet and Polar are 5.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me