Page 1 of 1
Lightcore Hex Pre-order [CLOSED]
Jesus Skywalker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1940
#1 Posted: 16:32:50 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Hey I've been searching all morning and can't seem to find an answer. I know LC Hex is free with Swap Force pre-order, but I was wondering if anyone had heard about her hitting shelves between now and October.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#2 Posted: 16:53:25 16/06/2013
Nope. I don't think so. But I'm not the best source of information... :/
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#3 Posted: 18:57:03 16/06/2013
I havent heard of anything...
---
Team Hot Dog!
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#4 Posted: 18:59:25 16/06/2013
I was thinking to if LC smilie will hit the shelves before October but i decided i'll pre-order Swap Force instead to get it free, at least i know i'll get my LC smilie for sure than waiting for it to hit the shelves with no information about it.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#5 Posted: 06:30:32 17/06/2013
I feel absolutely certain she'll hit shelves before October, it would be ridiculous to make her (and us) wait until then, and most unfair to her (and us) to wait until then. Just because this is the first we heard hardly means this is ALL we'll hear, or that this will be the only way to get her. It's kinda creepy how EVERYBODY jumped to that conclusion, that she's being released the same day as Swap Force. Judging from last time, that's the day all Giants figures will basically be discontinued, it makes no sense to release a figure the same day it's being discontinued!

Also I did hear a rumour about mid-July. And June 22 is significant for GameStop (and EBGames here in Canada, maybe?), they have some Skylanders event that day where all Skylanders stuff will have significantly lower prices, and possibly Polar will be released in the US. Maybe LC Hex could come out that day too.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me