Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > skylanders nightmare dialouge
Page 1 of 1
skylanders nightmare dialouge [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 11:09:53 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
so yeah , i keep dreaming and somehow, i feel like i should make a story of it , so hare i go, i would reely like to hear your opinions on what happens, so i might prepare myself for the next one haha

i will update it wit a new piece everytime i get a new nightmare, my nightmares match with what happens last, whare the last one ends, the new one begins.....

nightmare one-vampires!

its a normal dream, dreams like i know, those dreams, but , is that camo running of , hmmm, he says somethin"save yourself or els you'll be dinner!!!, dinner?, i hate to become dinner, so i ran after camo and asked him :'what is wrong? camo did not gave an answer to me......i was reely tired of walking already
so i stopped, but , that wasnt reely smart of me........i heard somone

rustle , rustle , BAM right in front of me, a stealth elf , with no scarf, but two shiny silver theath, (YIKES)
i ran away, but my speed wasn't even compared with that of hers, and , before i knew........................

she dragged me , wierd, how can you feel in dreams.....anyhoom, she was taking me into a tree, but , before enything else happend

i woke up, man, thanks mom!

so yeah, it might be long ago, but i just decided to make a story out of this!
also, some of the dreams are loooooooooooooong otthers(like this one) are short.......
hope i can get some help with this wierd dreaming stuff................
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:54:58 16/06/2013 by NINJAsk11
#2 Posted: 12:20:14 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
i just go on, this one was the night after haha

nightmare two-more vampires , are you kidding me
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, da heck i am falling down NOOOOO
i bumbed right into camo , he asked : oh my, youé saved, oh my my my , Lucky!!!!'Lucky? , how'
camo replayed: you see, everyone who comes in her hands has a fatefull um.. how would i say it.....lets say those persons never show up again.... i shoked, oh my, i am indeed Lucky, i said thanks to camo and went off

i walked , and so on, then.i met starly, i tought only skylanders live hare, but this is a STARLY da heck
it looked at me, hayppy, it hugged me, it felt like my starly doll in real life, lol
we went of tarther, but , i thought we wandered in a little to far.... aaaaaandy yet again , we ran of for the same person as first , stupid elves , somehow , i thought:
running is not smart, i have to face it, ha!, but yet, stupid me, she grabbed me, bited and then a dagger, still wierd, sometimes i can feel things in dreams, but this did not even tickle............lol......she noticed and tryed to give it once more, but starly rammed stealth elf with a quick attack, lol, that was epic, we ran again, starly was staring at my injuries........and

STUPID RADIO CLOCK!!!!!!!

lol, starly feels like a doll, but stealth elf did not even hurt me , but , she did slashed me, wiiiiieeeeeerrrrdddd
Omega91 Green Sparx Gems: 275
#3 Posted: 12:39:46 16/06/2013
Wow cool
#4 Posted: 12:41:36 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
yeah, nightmares, are , well................it can go even worse, i had 4 nighmare so far, i will write the next one soon
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#5 Posted: 19:52:59 16/06/2013
Awesome!
#6 Posted: 19:54:53 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
awesome? no, more HORIBLE!

what would you do if a smilie with HUGE SILVER FANGS attacks you?
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#7 Posted: 20:00:38 16/06/2013
Quote: NINJAsk11

what would you do if a smilie with HUGE SILVER FANGS attacks you?

I'd tackle her, bring her to my brother's room, make her attack my bro, and walk away innocently.
#8 Posted: 14:30:24 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
^your brother would be dead, why i know? cuz....................

nightmare 3- elves are NOT cute and nice!
i ran , ran , ran , o my god!, i was tired, it was a boring day at school, and my mom was annyoing, making my mood in dreams annyoied too..........but heck yeah, guess what!? stupid elves , I HATE THEM espicely in dreams, so again, ranranran...........

i jumped in a hole, starly was thare , singin like a bird, logick , since he IS a birdo!!!!
notthing wrong with right?

'um, hallo? HALLOOO?"
wha whas that? it was drobot : one of his paws whare gone, instead of it was a meganic paw......
i asked what went wrong, drobot replayed that it was stealth elfs fault, so i asked why,
drobot grabbed a stick , and a nother one, and with one, he breaks the otther............
'you understand?"
i did, YIKES, she cutted his leg of, EEEEEEEUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWW
poor drobot,

so : me , drobot and starly whare in the hole, playing pokemon cards( why IDK!)
but we ware interupted by stealth elf, drobot ran away like an idiot, i and starly did the same, but of course,....

tied up on a tree, no escape is sure not free, want to go, them give me a bite,that red stuff inside....
her voice whas HORIBLE, snakey, sssslisssing.......and and-

I HATE YOU YOU STUPID CLOCK!!!!

even more derpier than the last one haha!
#9 Posted: 18:50:43 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
no supportsmilie

nightmare 4- keep on going or else>>>>>>>>>

yeah, pretty much, wierd, BOOOOOOO, still tied up? oh come on!
let me go, what is de fudging reason for you to get ME?
stealth elf looked at me, but said notthing
me? i was scared, i felt a kind of pain on my nick, i tryed to feel, AND
you, you bited already?
no answer...................................
give me an answer
drobot walked in , and looked at stealth elf , then to me, and, he bumbed down, bihind him, a-

FUDGING STUPID CHICKEN

i hate them since then................
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#10 Posted: 19:01:57 17/06/2013
It's good so far!
#11 Posted: 19:23:38 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
tax, it get horible later on,,,,,,,my dreams seem to form a story haha
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#12 Posted: 20:20:01 17/06/2013
Good! These are quite interesting.
---
Bring the Fanta
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#13 Posted: 15:10:03 18/06/2013
Seems pretty cool to me smilie
Interesting how your nightmares for a perfect storyline lol
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#14 Posted: 15:52:01 18/06/2013 | Topic Creator
this made me want to write

nightmare 5(?) me = dragon?

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, DA FU- ANOTHER STEALTH ELF
is my mind kidding me. probely, yes, holy cow, this one is
WIERD
( you see, it was the day before toy fair 2013)
this stealth elf was all coated black, i've never seen one like that
she cutted of my ropes and pushed me off, my time TO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
derp, i am so derp
i was by a lake now, and looked at the water, holy cow, is , is that me?
i was a dragon, with elven ears, griffon wings, da fuuuuuu-
zap jumped out of the water, and started with a few charming greetings, he asked what my name was
of course, i coul'nt say my real name, so i tought of one
i came up with lunaflare X. and i was happy now, finely someone who is not a pathetick elf with huge fangs haha!
but more time ? no, i dont have more time , zap took me into the water, he had noticed the s2 stealth elf, thankx zap!
but we both did not even know that elves could swim, i was like :BOOOOOOO
so thare we went on, swimming, but hey, i got wings, i jumped out of the water, and for the first time in this line of nightmare moons(pun intended from mlp) i flyed, whoooHOOO!!!!!
i had zap on my back , and , of course, guess who couln't fly? , correct, se we could simply go on, lol

so we whare flying, and i asked zap wat was wrong with stealth elf, he replayed:probely since she had no blood for ages, i think thats her secret food.....and since the dreamlord is hare, i dont reely know, just keep on going, you dont want to be disabled forever right?
what is disabled? i asked
zap's answer:to be locked in your sleep forever?????
and- AGAIN YU STUPID CHICKEN, ZAP WAS FUDGIN TALKING TO ME!!!!

LOL

did the link worked , i hope it does
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#15 Posted: 08:02:40 19/06/2013
Sounds pretty cool
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#16 Posted: 14:54:48 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
thanks

nightmare 6 -starly is????

zap was gone, i was lonely, i hate being lonely. what can i do , fly around, skip about, nah..........
steal elf isnt hare smilie yay.................or, i am not alone, thare is starly, i walk up to him

hold it!!! starly screamed at me:i have to arrest u, my master had told me so !!!
damm, does starly work for stealth elf? hmm, no, he did not
haha, just kidding, just kidding, whare have you been?
me? i answer:fleeing from stealth elf, wonder whare zap is and WHO THAT IS?!!!!
that was spyro, cool, he had a nexless on, and he signed at us
come over hare, its not save t-*STAB*
stealth elf.....
thats not good, starly flyed away, andi did too, (aahm, wings are miracles) but a ninja starr kicked me out(boooooooooooooooo)

spash spash spash, that was wierd, she had tied me up, but , the ropes felt confortable, like this is my place, i looked over to stealth elf and had noticed a divice ? wierd think, it was a ring like thing, with was put on my arm, she then let me go! srsly! she did !!!
whoo-

SRSLY , OR ITS MY CLOCK , OR A CHICKEN,BUT THIS TIME IT WAS BOHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumb
#17 Posted: 17:49:37 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
what now, no support , =boosmilie

nightmare7- what the ring is for?
i went up inmidenly, and , the first thing i tryed whas to pull that ring off, what is it, thare is a red mark on it. lol, the red mark was as follow
tow oval like eyes, like stealth elf's, it had leaf too, maby it wasa makr to show that i had been kidnapped by stealth elf? hmmm, is it wierd i am lonly again? no, no dirds,elves, or dragons.............

so i sat thare, pulling , trying to get the ring off...........................
um, sorry, mis, whare did you get that ring, did my mom give it to you, Lucky, you mean alot then haha!
'who are you, come out'!
two ears showed up, and two big oversised eyes looked at mee, glowing in the dark, it was whisper elf.......until this rate, i Always had dreamd of heving on in toy form , but this one is alive....
'so , how did you get that ring?"
i didn't know of course........so i said no
she jumps of to my paw, and starts messing with it....
what are you doing?
i look if its working, i am thirsty!
working, thirsty?
yep, its a devise that lets the otther drink, painless of course!
wait what, drink, she isn't telling me she is-?

whisper elf indeed had sipped blood from me,(children, lol) but , now i feeled confused and my wings cou'nt do a thing.....i walked then........i passed stealth elf , i kept in my breath incase, but she walked on like she did not even see me, i looked forewards again, getting breath.......

i walked a bid, wierdly enought, i havn't been waked up yet, oh , thats right, its sunday now , then?
halt!
that voice, its sounds like-
i turned backwards, and faced flameslinger, he had an Arrow aimed at me...
who are you, and what are you doing hare, and what is that thing on your leg
wo wowowowow! too many questions : one who i am? my name is lunaflare X two : what i do hare, why would i know? three: that thing is a ring thing i resived form that stealth elf ....THING!

flameslinger lowerd his bow...
so , you say that that is a shadow sipper?
what is a shadow shipper?
that thing on your leg of course!
oh, i did not know, say,do you know why its thare?
i think stealth elf had chosen her pray, are you a dreamlord?
not that i know
ok then, wait

aohg,

i slammed myself awake lol
#18 Posted: 09:14:50 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
]nightmare8- day with fights?
Finely, its day in my dreams , thats loooooooooooooooooooong ago, haha, huh, hmmmm
Flameslinger wasnt here, but this was the exact same place i met him,…

It was exuly a nice place, there was alot of grass, here and thare a treee, starly’s whare everywhare
Even a staraptor, cool man.

I walked for a bit looking for some nice goodies, incase i will keep it in my dreams, i found one of flameslinger’s arrows, undamaged and unused, so ? : now its mine haha
I went on incase i could find more, but nom nom nom, notthing but sticks made of wood and nothinless
Bumb……………
So i went on to a mountain peek, whare i met up with drobot again, i and drobot talked about the nice lanscape….
’it looks so nice and beautiful’
I sure is huh?
Say , what is that mark on that ring?
I don’t know, stealth elf put it on me, zap said I was lucky, and spyro? I meet too many guys hare
Haha, lucky indeed, she just cut off my leg!
Poor dragon you are
Say, why do you have griffon wings and elven ears?
IDK!
Lol, I have to go, see you later, lunaflare X!.

So, drobot left me alone, i stared at the snow here, lol, snow it looks white, snow is white haha!
Today, i joined darkspyro for my first time, just before E3 , the users hare whare funny
I tought about stalkersnake, a new friend on the forums hare, i also considered to make a story of my nightmares one day hare
But , what else, i am locked hare until i wake up from either my chicken or clock….mom wasnt at home and dad whas already gone off
So, it could take time before i wake up…..

What can i do in the meantime, probely notthing, i needed a fight. So , i searched for the skylanders
Soon , i found hot dog , sunburn, gill grunt and wham shell
All greeted, and showed me around. Gill grunt even considered to talk to me

what is the name?
I am lunaflare X...
Oh, my, so you are a dreamlord, say, that ring, is it in the way?
Yes, it is
I can help*pierses harpoon right trought it, breaking it*
Thank you gill grunt, its o much better now
Gill grunt , haha, name me gill, waaaay easier!
Ok
He gill , whatya doing
I am talking to luna, how about yu sunburn
I am great, luna’s wings look great, are you good at flying
No, not reely
Its ok, none of us is great at it haha!

Sunburn whas lolololol
He was funny, and maked alot of jokes, silly ones, stupid ones , even dumb ones!
But…..
Spyro yelled:
stealth elf is hare, prepare!
Why, I am just hare , and I have to fight already?
Yes, yu must!
Oh , GREAT!

Everyone whas ready to fight stealth elf, eccapt me , bumb…..she came for me, not to kick the assed nuts of otther skylanders………….
-so , fight started, and imidely, hex , fright rider, sunburn, camo, zap, and alot more skylanders whare out of fight. Lol
Soon, only dark spyro, L-spyro, spyro, and i whare left…..
Dark spyro ran away, so did the otther
So , all the KO’D landers, looked at me and stealth elf…….
And from hare, my first real battle started!

so , it started,(yeah,I made it another type of letter, just incase) we started, me getting the first hit right in da face, with wasn’t reely cool
But I soon made another slam , and it was a direct hit
But many otther hits of me missed, failed or even weren’t made perfectly.
The only things I had whare a arrow(with broke in the proces) my claws ,horns, tail, and wings….
That’s not much in comparision to: two daggers, ninja tricks, FLYING SWORDS and 2 shiny eyes…………
So , I was kind of beeted soon, and stealth elf tied me up, but, this time, it hurts a lot!
anyone , help meeeee!
#19 Posted: 19:50:37 22/06/2013 | Topic Creator
i am on a roll, i dream toooooo much lately!!!

nightmare9- smilie's dairy
BAM, right into a jail, she had no mercy at all, and walked away, but , whatsthat?
stealth elf had slammed me down on a book, i whas smewhare in a tree, more like a jail, she had put on another ring around my legs, and the only food i had was my own blood with slipped out of my scars.........
it seemed like ages wen i whas here, so , i opened the book, uncovering it whas a dairy,,,,,and it belongs to....stealth elf? whas my brain kidding me?
no
yes
no
yes
aaaah
srsly
noooooooooo

but, after a loooong wait, stealth elf came back, opened my jail and said i was free of walking around, but i had to stay in the 'zone'oh well, i secretly took the book with me, and searched for a good place to read
but,

WHYYY SO SHORT, STUPID FUUUUING CHICKENS,I CURSE YA-ALL

lol, shortest dream evah!
but we are coming close to the E3 days....that whas so lol
#20 Posted: 09:24:19 23/06/2013 | Topic Creator
nightmare 10 = E3 friends arived!

i was sitting in a tree, i had been gone of for a while, i looked down, my ring had been gone, and i myself and me was bored, but , who's that, is that that new lander , hoot loop, oh, he is, cool

hello, it seems like you are a dreamlord, lol, stealth elf must hunt you down
she does already
yay
why does she even do it?
becouse the blood of a dreamlord is her life energy
eeeeeuuuw
she has to liv withit
but still : eeeeuwww
nah, say, you want something
oh yes
take this staff, might do good in fiths
thanks

and hoot loop want off
i looked at the staff, but alot of time wasnt hare, it was time to test it out already BUT FIRST

STUPID NOISES

lol, wen ever am i not going to be awake by SOUNDS?
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#21 Posted: 13:33:50 24/06/2013
How can you remember your nightmare perfectly?
#22 Posted: 14:19:58 24/06/2013 | Topic Creator
you see, thats something wierd, you remember them fully , or completely not, i have wierd psygick problems , with causes me to remeber everything fully

nightmare 11( I have srsly NO idea) – the sky castle, and the tiger trio.

I have notthing to do, I’m bored, too bored, I wander around , looking for something to do………..
I suddenly bumb into another drobot, his core lights up, so he must be a lightcore drobot.He asks what I am doing, I replayed: ’notthing special, just looking for good stuff
‘oh, cool, say, that thing, is it hoot loop’s stick?’
Yes it is
“say , why are you here, it looks like your on your guard….’
Yes, I am, I am looking around incase steatlh-….’
‘stealth elf? Are you kidding me, the tiger trio is after you?’
‘tiger’trio?
‘yes, that how they are called’
‘why’?
Because the leader can turn into a tiger
A WHAT?????
‘a tiger I said’
Holy cow, srsly?
‘yes, this trio is obviously a group of three’
‘wow, say, but, three?’
‘yes, we have that black like one, that’s the one with that tiger power, we also have a blue-gold one, and one with a regular outfit’
‘I think I’ve ever seen the black one’
Long ago, maby?
yeah.

we looked around , cuz we heard things moving, something moves!
And, then………………….

A tiger jumps out of the noware, a green one, it attacked like, BAM!!
Drobot started to fire his lasers, but missed a lot of times, he went KO wen the tiger hit him right on his belly
Two otther stealth elf’s jumped out as well….causing me to run again……

*pant pant pant*holy cow, that’s a looooooong run, why are they even after me, blood, but didn’t they already got enough?
‘no, probely not’
Who are you, show yourself!
‘I am whirlwind’
Wow, you look awesome, that horn of yours looks so shiny
Yay……..my horn is shiny , so what?
Notthing, um, do you know a place whare elves cant come?
There isn’t any place a elf can’t reach, I am sorry…
It was worth giving it a try
‘uh, I guess so’
Lol
‘sure , but I know a place that is much more saver then here, come on, follow me’.

So whirlwind took me to a place full of clouds and rainbow, so cool!
She told me this place was called the sky castle, it was called this way not because the castle was in the sky, it was because the stuff inside all whare made of clouds, so soft
She gave me a bed with was soft and warm, and I rested thare for long, she also said that only dreamlords would be able to sleep on those beds, just like unicorns, dragons and pegasus pony’s
I asked her what a dreamlord whas anyway
ah , a dreamlord is a strong creature, made from the animals it loves, it seems like you show a interest in griffons, elves, and dragons, the horns you have point to be of a multriple unicorn, and your tail looks like that of a snake
so , I am a dragon-elf-griffon-unicorn-snake hybride?
I guess so
smilie lol!
Maby
But , why would they like me?
That might be because that… .

Whirlwind pointed at the neckless that I got …somewhere, I forgot lol
She told me that that might be the reason
you have the green gem there, it’s a sign you put yourself up as a chosen dreamlord, it is your desteny to feed the tiger trio, its is your own risk………………….
Once put on, there is no way you can get rid of it, but it seems like you don’t accept it, that’s why its so hard ,

‘what can I do?’
notthing, the only thing you can do , is surrender .
What???????????

Yay, I woke up from shok, lol!
#23 Posted: 12:38:03 25/06/2013 | Topic Creator
nightmare 12( I think so) – I am so HOPELESS.

So , remeber whirly said :’serrendur’ i decided to look for this tiger trio, but it did not even took me long, that ‘ninja’ stealth elf thing had me captured sooner then i even tought (lol) and brought me to a (quite nice) place.
Using a meganic device, she puts me under a hypnotic transe making me slow down, still hurts anyhow………..
Wen i was under transe i tought about the day before this nightMARE DO WELL moon(lol)
And then, there is a way of serendering, but not being captured, i first need to get out this transe

so I waited, and tought about drobot, whirlwind, zap, starly , and even spyro, and yes , I broke fee.
Right after this I used my wings to get rid of those robo arm things, slammed that ninja in the face and flyed straight to the exit, but I didn’t took the exit, I went left, ramming right into a jail, seprisingly, the otther 2 stealth elf’s where there, both weakend, defeeted, then, something shooted right into my mind, I knew it now!
They wanted my blood as life energy, if they can’t get it, the’ll go (uh, erm? ) die!
So , I stood there, for a fatefull decision, let myself bite by 2 elves, or turn around and get biten by one with is very strong, I knew that it doesn’t matter who bites, I will be , um, whats it called again, never mind , what I forgot is not inportant, so …..i still need to make a decision

I stood there for too long, wondering what I have to do , one of the stealth elf’s-the legendary one- came to me, with tears in its eyes, that’s it for me…
I sat down, and put my wings together, and waited, my head put down, my tail was near me, I chewed on it from nervousety…..’come one, come on, bite now, I don’t have for ages’.
And : BAM, THAT hurts, srsly, that was the most PAINFULL bite ever, the second one joined as well: BAM AGAIN!
That hurts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#24 Posted: 16:23:06 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
this is my topic so i can doubale post here DEALTH! ELF!
(FAIL_

nightmare, ugh, i dont count anymore- putting the trust into Nsmilie

i looked up, and immindely noticed the tree stealth's hugging me, all asleep
i stood up and looked at the moonlight
but with out knowing that ninja stealth elf thing stood next to me
what are you doing?
notthing much, staring

she looked to me, and asked if the injuries hurt, i answerd no
she asked if i was sure
i said no again
and , then she asked if i had trust in one of them
no
she waled to me, and said some words, with a slissing accent
then

notthing but a box who fel down, making me awake
well, i guess thats a shooort nightmare!
#25 Posted: 17:40:01 29/06/2013 | Topic Creator
nightmare(i started over with counting) 1- dark N smilie vs N N smilie ?
i stood up and looked at the moon, i heard nobody, and quitly walked outsidea tree, i noticed four eyes looking at me, both being of a stealth elf, on had grey skin, one had normal,,,,,
who are you, a griffon, a dragon, A ELF?
the grey one joked around..............
well, what are you?
i answerd:
i am lunaflare X
the two stared at each otther
the grey one walked to me, and said i had to come with her................

we ended up at a lake, here, alot more stealth elves where around, all , looking, at me...................

what happend next, GUESS IT!????
#26 Posted: 07:47:34 30/06/2013 | Topic Creator
nightmare????-crystal
i was at the same place where those stealth elves where,on walked up to me inmidenly, and seemed shuy
uh, um
what is it, you dotn seem to be a vampire at all
that is cuz i am only10....al the otthers here are over the 14 ages old
thats bad.....so you are the jungest?
yes, and the one being bullied, i never do my trainign wel.....
hmmm, you want to be away here forever?
if thats posible

i grabbed this little child, dropped her on my back, escaped from the ropes, and whooos, we started to run

after a lot of running

oh my gawd!
we where by a lake , here, spyro, drobot, and zap where having a dinner together, wen they noticed my new friend they attacked, buti protected
but it seems like i hurted myself in my sleep, so yet, i awoke

lAwL
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#27 Posted: 13:12:11 30/06/2013
This story a frog.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#28 Posted: 15:10:01 30/06/2013 | Topic Creator
shut up sleepy
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#29 Posted: 16:08:00 30/06/2013
Quote: NINJAsk11
shut up sleepy

Wow..... So mature,
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#30 Posted: 16:12:16 30/06/2013 | Topic Creator
you dont like me, dotn post to me
#31 Posted: 10:05:37 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
next nightmare-my time to learn

i indeed woke up right to my new best(nightmare) friend, she looked at me, and asked if i ever had dreamt of children, i said no
but then she showed me a just born whisper elf, aaaawwww cute
but once the little follow opened its mouth.....yet another vampire, yet, huh, i was one myself, lawl, i dont mind
we walked fora bit, andi kept on thinking, why my dreams are froming a stroy
yet, i dont mind again,
i

i sat down, grabbed some paper , and drawed camo, how ironic, camo was sitting a few miles away

crystal and whisper elf where playing in the grass

but notthing else did not reely happen, i couldn't even call this dream a nightmare, or
my mistake, i saw a vision of a DARK ninja stealth elf right in front of me

and yetm, since then , i han't got any nightmares.....................................

so i think this topic will die : LAWL!
#32 Posted: 19:10:28 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
somone thinks that his nightmares are compared to mine , i am afraid of not, this will turn in a scarecrow war

lucia!
i stood up, and looked over to crystal, she was a minature version of ninja stealth elf, how cute , she had a red coat wrapped around her.
i touched her, and she was cold, so i put my wing over her to warm her up, in the meantime , i stare into the darkness
i noticed a pair of eyes looking at me
hello, i am dark ninja stealth elf, is that ?
i yet had no idea of who this stealth elf was talking, so i answerd:sorry, are you friend or foe
that depens on who you are
i am lunaflare X
oh, you are the person i need, have you seen my dear child
what, crystal?
how do you know her name?
she told me
i see, she's ill aint she?
how do you know
i can sense it
are you friend or foe????
i am a friend, i am not like all the pathetick vampire elves here
proof it

the elf had undone herself of her scarf, and opened her mouth, no vampire teeth
good???
yes, its good. i like you
nice

so , the elf put herself down next to me, i pulled my wing away, and the elf snugles up to crystal
what is your name?
my name is Lucia
nice name, your not to late to save crystal

Lucia stood up, and gave me a hug, but then, she sliced my eye
HEY what whas that good for?
you'll see

i woke up, from the shok, and guess what?
i had a scar on my LEFT eye, the exact same eye as in my dreams, wierd huh?????
#33 Posted: 14:51:21 02/07/2013 | Topic Creator
thirsty night
pant pant pant, why am i panting, and why are my wings gone, and my tail???????
hello, anybody here???????
no?
who , why did my voice changed

i walk up to a lake, and i was a stealth elf myself, wierd, how did this happen, my body started to get in never, like somone says i have 'to do something'but what????
Lucia and crystal came out, and lokked scard at me
a-are you Luna? crystal asked
i answerd that i was indeed
i suddenly walked up to Lucia, without controlling myself, i put my scarf away and
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
mom!

i bit Lucia, and of course, crystal was worried, but i myselfd did not want to let it go, and i just bited even harder
#34 Posted: 08:12:18 07/07/2013 | Topic Creator
who cares about support: i dont!

ripping it into halves.......litterly!

i read a book yesteray with was the book of spyro vs the mega monsters....should not have done that, cuz that toad was there........ notthing wrong with, until i looked at who i was, and i wasnt Luna!.....but my avatar......shoot!
i ran away still hoping i could get wings.....but that turned out like a smack on my face
but the toad went away......wonder why........
yet a green tiger came to me, and took me on his....no wait, HER back ,and carried me to a treehouse sher the tiger put me into a bed, ....and went away

who are you i hearda tinnie weeni voice coming from above
it was a pokemon called Tailow. but he looked more like a stealth elf, one of my personal and fave crosovers!
he flyed around, and kept asking if i would like to eat something, the more times he asked it, the more times i wanted to jump out and bite of his wings, but i didn't since the tiger.....with was a ninja stealth elf, took up that oppertunety to do something with me, she gave me a dead drwo, why a elf anyways?
and asked if i could 'rip'it in halves, she wanted to see what i can and cant....so i did it.....

not to mention that the ripping sound was my mom ripping of paper LOL!
#35 Posted: 14:08:57 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
ugh, if i just didn't kept on reading...............
#36 Posted: 14:21:41 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
well, lets post it

pretty much a lightning strike ......

i love reading, so i was kinda happy wen i found a book in the middle of a pile of junk, whats this place even, i dont care, READING YEEEHOOOW!

so i read, uh, notthing, this book was sorta blanco....so i throwed it away, right into somones face..........
it had wings, ripped of parts from battle, and daggers longer then mine, yet , it looked like this

[User Posted Image]

eeks, whatever it was, it MUST have a form withouth that ,,,,wing stuff, right>>?
but notthing of that came.............while i still wasn't wat i liket to be............i missed my wings and four legs reely at that moment, i sudenly saw the stealth elf who had took me to her treehouse......dead...............EEKS!
with a flash, i stood up and ran away, just to get stabbed.............i feel like ..................

MY STUPID CHICKEN

i also feel like this is only part one................i just call her lighting strike...............would be good!
#37 Posted: 15:37:39 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
why wouldt it be fair not to post anymore nightmares<<< i guees ???? uh

OH WHO CARES................
#38 Posted: 11:24:50 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
anywasy lets go on

i have not so much done lately, only reading a book causes me to dream, just like this time
wen a tichy toad attacked me, swallowed me, spitted me out and disagreed with me, sounded like a line out of spyro vs the megamonsters, lol
anywasy, an elf called derby had took me and was trying to know something from mei myself know that the best way to keep things secret is to forget them
with i did
........so she kept asking, and i know i needed stealth elf more and more, or else i will go like die?
i dont know, but the blood of an stelath elf tastes like hot dogs!
anyways. i woke up
and now i need a counterstrike
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me