Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I Had Another Strange Dream. [CLOSED]
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#1 Posted: 05:51:54 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, the sequel to "I Had a Strange Dream Last Night" is here. It started off with me in a small cottage which had The Brave Little Toaster appliances. I decide to leave to a cruise ship water park built into land. My dad had to drive away a white tiger. Soon, the white tiger chased after me and I made it into the cottage. I met Toaster while I was in there. We decide to go outside and boom, weird goo with the heads of xenomorphs. They did all these agile moves and everything. We decided to run into the woods as the xenomorph goos flew above us. We later got into a creepy butt dark forest. Another xenomorph goo thing appears and they gang up and chase us. They eventually transform back into their human forms. Me and toaster head back to the cottage. That's really all I can remember from the dream.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 05:55:56 16/06/2013
Tis an awkward dream you had.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4451
#3 Posted: 05:56:30 16/06/2013
Wow thats a crazy dream
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12148
#4 Posted: 06:47:14 16/06/2013
Quote: MoonHorizons
Well, the sequel to "I Had a Strange Dream Last Night" is here. It started off with me in a small cottage which had The Brave Little Toaster appliances. I decide to leave to a cruise ship water park built into land. My dad had to drive away a white tiger. Soon, the white tiger chased after me and I made it into the cottage. I met Toaster while I was in there. We decide to go outside and boom, weird goo with the heads of xenomorphs. They did all these agile moves and everything. We decided to run into the woods as the xenomorph goos flew above us. We later got into a creepy butt dark forest. Another xenomorph goo thing appears and they gang up and chase us. They eventually transform back into their human forms. Me and toaster head back to the cottage. That's really all I can remember from the dream.

Good to know I'm not the only one with weird dreams involving The Brave Little Toaster characters.
Brightscales Ripto Gems: 445
#5 Posted: 09:20:41 16/06/2013
ok what
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me